Chapter 43

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

I think someone's going te get killed after you read this chap :>

 

 

Narrator’s POV
 

After the class ended, Haerin stood up and collected her things.

“Do you have something to do after this?” L.joe blurted.

“I do. I’ll see you later, don’t worry about the report, I’m done with it.” She waved before leaving. Byunghun nodded and smiled at her.

Haerin went out of the room and took out her phone. She was quite surprised that Myungsoo wasn’t picking up. She decided to go back to gym.

“Is it still gym class for him?” She muttered as she walked to the gym.

 

“Oppa, it’s true!” Ji ae said as she showed the photos to L. Myungsoo sighed and pushed the pictures back to her.

“They’re partners for the project, Ji ae. They have to be together.” He said.

“Even during at night?” Ji ae questioned him. Myungsoo’s brows furrowed.

She had a point, why were they together during the night?

“Look, I can see what you’re trying to do, but I trust Haerin. I know how she is~”

Ji ae wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

 

Haerin pushed the doors opened and found Myungsoo with Ji ae in a lip lock. She dropped her books on the floor.

Myungsoo broke away from the kiss. His eyes widened.

“Haerin-ah~”

Haerin shook her head and moved backwards. She turned back for the doors. Myungsoo pushed Ji ae away went after her.

 

Haerin ran away from him. Her feet hurt, but it didn’t matter. She just wanted to run away.

She got hurt because of what she saw. Then she reached the school’s secluded lawn. She felt tears line her eyes.

She felt her phone vibrate in her coat pocket. She cleared and wiped her tears before answering.

“Young miss?” It was his brother’s secretary.

“Sec. Yoon, is somethong wrong?”

“It’s the Director, he got in an accident.”

 

 

L.joe’s POV

 

I parked my car in front of our dorm, and then I looked over at Haerin’s. Just in time I saw her three friends rush out of the house with unreadable expressions on their faces. They all jumped to their cars.

Is something wrong with them?

Soon, all three sportscars were gone.

Is she in trouble?

Byunghun, don’t mind them. Give yourself a little separation from her. You’re just going to get hurt~

Ah, bull.

I got in my car again.

What if she got hurt? I cant have that.

I hope Lee Joon and his gons didn’t see her last time. It’s too dangerous if they saw her with me-us.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin got off Kai’s car and ran in the hospital’s lobby.

“Where’s the emergency room?” She fretted. Tao was right behind her.

“At the right side.”

 

Haerin took a deep breath as she sat down waiting for the doctor. When they arrived, Chanyeol was already undergoing an operation. Haerin’s tears stained Tao’s coat as she cried. Sehun frowned as he watched time tick.

Kai sighed as he placed a cup of warm coffee in front of her.

“You need this.” He said. Haerin shook her head. Tao gave him a look.

“I’m sure hyung’s going to be fine, mei.”

“Ge is right, Rinnie.” Kai nodded.

“A truck had hit his Ferrari Kai. A truck!” She half screamed. Kai looked away. It has been three hours ever since Chanyeol was inside. And still no signs of the doctor for explanation.

 

Haerin didn’t know what to feel.

Just this morning, she just witnessed Myungsoo kissing Ji ae and now her older brother was inside the operating room.

Sehun sighed and sat down in front of them.

“Oppa has to be well. He has to be.” She said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++