Chapter 4

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo arrived on an early morning at the dorm. Sehun was already up.

“Oh, good morning hyung.” He said as he opened the door and let him in.

“Haerin?” Myungsoo asked.

“Asleep, I think she has afternoon classes today.” Sehun said before heading to the kitchen. Then he heard Tao go down.

“Oh, I’ll get mei mei for you, wait.” He said as he bounded up again.

 

“Huang Zitao, WAE?!”

Haerin’s scream was heard as she opened the door. Myungsoo chuckled. Soon, Tao was seen going down with a smile on his face.

“She’s adorable during early mornings, I tell you.” He said before heading to the kitchen.

Haerin rubbed her eyes as she went down the stairs. Myungsoo raised his brows at her.

“Good morning, agasshi.” He said. Haerin squinted as she recognized the voice. She found Myungsoo sitting on the couch, she wordlessly sat beside him and hugged him.

“Missed me?” He asked.

“No. Me is sleepy.” She grumbled before burying her face on his chest. Myungsoo chuckled and wrapped one arm around her.

“My classes start at 2 PM, Myungsoo. It’s just 6 AM right now.” She said.

“I wanted to have breakfast with you.”

“I don’t think Sehun can~”

“I mean just that two of us, will that be okay?”

 

 

Your POV

 

“The presidential son wanted fast food?” I grinned as we entered McDonald’s. Myungsoo smiled as he headed to order.

“Upsize everything.” I said.

“Hungry?” He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Can we go home and sleep now?” I asked as we stepped out of the place. Myungsoo blinked at me.

“What is it?”

“Do you remember the place where I used to wait for you?” He asked.

“Hmm, the bench in front of the Business Department building.”

“Ever since you handed me that ice pack, I usually would sit there and watch you arrive.”

“Stalker mode, gangsternim?” I grinned and wrapped one arm around his.

“Ani.” He smiled.

“Creepy stalker mode?” I blinked.

“Ya.”

I chuckled.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

They went back to school after lunch, Haerin entered her classroom and set down her things. She saw someone sleeping on the desk beside hers.

She shrugged and took out her mp3 player.

Then students started to pile in, Haerin smiled at some of her old classmates, then the professor entered, he tapped his hand on the whiteboard, the guy beside her woke up and winced.

Haerin blinked at the familiar face.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++