Chapter 11

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“What are you guys cooking?” Haerin asked as she entered the dorm, Sungjong greeted her.

“Oh, noona annyeong, they hyungs are at the back.”

“Take this.” Haerin handed him a bag of groceries. Sungjong nodded and left. Haerin took off her coat and placed it on the couch as she looked around.

“They haven’t been cleaning again.” She said, then she felt two arms around her waist.

“Tardy.” Myungsoo whispered. Haerin smiled as she felt the familiar warmth on her back.

“Mian, Kai was a bit late.” She grinned as he let go of her.

“How was your day?” She asked as they sat.

“It was okay, I’m sleeping here tonight.” Myungsoo nodded.

“Study group?” Haerin chuckled. Myungsoo didn’t say anything but just hugged her.

“How do you do it?” Myungsoo asked.

“What?”

“Studying.”

Haering laughed.

“Oh, you two are here already, meat’s cooked already, come on.” Sunggyu called them.

 

Your POV

 

After eating, I helped Sungyeol with the plates and brought them to kitchen.

“I heard about the new group at campus.” He started.

“Who?” Myungsoo appeared out of nowhere with stacks of used plates with him. Sungyeol smirked.

“Just some group of guys, L. But I heard they’re bad news.” He shrugged. Myungsoo nodded, then he pulled me out.

“What is it now?”

“We’re having a Ji Ae free time, and you’re being whiny.” He chuckled.

“About her….”

He looked at me.

“What about her?”

I shook my head.

“It’s nothing.”

 

“Kai’s outside already, I’ll see you tomo~”

“I’ll be picking you up, don’t worry.” Myungsoo grinned as I felt his lips on my forehead.

“You’re not picking up Ji Ae tomorrow?” I blinked.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

This girl. What is she thinking now?

“Can I ask you something, agasshi?”

Haerin nodded.

“Who’s my girl friend?”

She blinked and slowly pointed herself. I smiled.

“Yes, you. Now why would I pick up Ji Ae, if I have you already?”

She smiled.

“She doesn’t matter, only you do.”

We heard Kai honk.

“Good night!” She waved before leaving.

Good night, agasshi.

 

 

“Is she out already?” Hoya hyung asked, I nodded.

“Is it about that new group you were blabbering about?” I asked Sungyeol.

“Yeah.”

 I sat down.

“Are they trouble?” I asked.

“I cant say. But, I’ve heard rumors about them, they are from a mafia, and actual gang, and there are six of them at school.” Sungyeol said. I saw Dongwoo hyung chuckle.

“It’s not funny hyung.” Maknae said.

“What would a gang be doing at Daehan? What will they get?” Hyung raised his hands in ridicule.

He’s right. What would a gang get from our school?

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

L.joe pressed a series of numbers to a wall mounted screen and the gates to their house opened. He parked his Ducati motorcycle and went up to their huge mansion.

He went to his room and dumped and his backpack on the couch and took off his uniform blazer, then he saw a white fabric peeking out of the pocket. He got the blood stained cloth.

“It’s from that weird woman.” He smiled a little.

“Park Haerin-ssi.” He added before placing the handkerchief on his study.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++