Chapter 34

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Myungsoo was playing inside the school’s billiard hall with his friends when Ji ae came to find him.

He sighed as soon as he saw her.

“Oppa, I have something to say.”

He looked at her.

“Say it.”

 

Sunggyu and the others watched as Ji ae…dug her own grave. They all knew that L wasn’t in a good mood. He was sulking the whole day and he was even cold to his friends. And, they didn’t even dare mention Haerin’s name.

“Haerin unnie and……Lee Byunghun sunbae are in the same group.”

tumblr_m66vpzQDwZ1qkmxp8o1_r1_250.gif

“Geuraesso? What are you trying to say?” Myungsoo’s tone was harsh. Ji ae stood straightly.

“I think it’s unfair. He’s always with her. Even unnie hangs out more with his friends.” She gingerly took out the photos she took fro the other day.

Myungsoo eyed photos of Haerin and Teen Top walking together. It was clearly taken at the campus village. Myungsoo’s brows furrowed.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt oppa.” Ji ae said before leaving with a smirk on her face.

Myungsoo dropped the photos on the table and left.

His friends hovered over the pictures. Sunggyu clucked his tongue.

“This is the part where hell breaks loose.” Dongwoo nodded.

 

With their bags all set, Haerin, Sehun, Kai and Tao got in the car. Kai was the one driving.

“Haerin, you be careful, arasso?” Kai said in his stern tone. Haerin just nodded with a smile.

“Haerin’s a five year old college senior.” Tao grinned.

 

“Oh, Park Haerin! Come here!” Hoya grinned as he waved her over. Haerin bid goodbye to her pals and walked to him. Myungsoo looked away as she greeted them.

“Oppa, I heard you were going to Incheon? You’re really lucky, it’s near.” Haerin said.

“Of course I am.” Woohyun grinned.

“Oh, right, aren’t you grouped with that Lee Byunghun?” Dongwoo blinked at her.

Everyone glared at him. Then he looked at them.

“Wae? Did I say something wrong?”

Sunggyu wanted to throttle his friends. Then, Haerin was dragged away from them.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Ya, let go!”

I stopped walking until we were behind the group.

“You’re in the same group as him?”

She looked at me.

“Does it still matter? You’re just going to assume again if I tell you. I’ll be going~”

“Wait.” I pulled her back.

“I’m…sorry, I didn’t mean it that way, but it frustrates me when someone was else helped you when I could.”

She smiled.

“Myungsoo, you just don’t understand. If I had feelings for him, why am I still with you? If I liked Lee Byunghun more than just a friend, then I would tell you because I don’t want you to be hurt.”

I nodded.

“But, I am at fault too, I lost my temper.” She smiled. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“I know, a rare case for you.”

She chuckled.

“Haerin-ah. Were you with his friends this week?”

She looked at me.

“I was, once. When you were absent, I walked with them to school.”

Ji ae’s scheming, huh?

“Arasso, thanks for telling me.” I kissed her nose.

“I missed you.” I whispered.

“Well, see you in five days.” She grinned and hugged me.

“I’ll have Hoya hyung guard you.”

“Ya!”

 

Narrator’s POV
 

Infinite relaxed as soon as they saw L smile again.

“Much better.” Sungyeol exhaled.

“It was hellish when his old attitude was back, I got used to the new one.” Sungjong nodded.

 

“Call me when you guys arrive, okay?” Myungsoo said as he carefully placed her bag’s strap on her shoulder. Haerin nodded.

“I’ll see you next week.” She grinned and kissed his cheek before going up on the bus. Myungsoo smiled and went back to his friends.

Haerin went up and found Hoya waiting for her.

“Sit down!” He called out. Haerin grinned and plopped right beside him.

“Oppa, are you excited?” She asked. Hoya nodded, then he saw L.joe get in with his friends.

“How many are we in a group, Rinnie?”

“15, I think, wae?” She said while typing on her iPad. Hoya just shook his head as he watched the guys sit down.

“I hope we get through this fast.” He muttered. Haerin just nodded and went back to typing.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++