Chapter 18

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

 

Narrator’s POV
 

“I think that was enough.” Haerin chuckled as she plopped on the mat. Kai grinned and sat beside her.

“So what’s next after lunch?” She asked as she got a bag of cookies from Sehun.

“Haunted house!”

“Ge, I don’t think~”

“Come to think of it, every year the seniors prepare the haunted house, this year it’s our batch, maybe we should try, hon.” Kai smirked. Haerin narrowed her eyes at him.

Suddenly a tray of sandwiches and bentos appeared before then. Haerin blinked at the two people in black suits in front of them.

“The young sir sends this, Miss Park.”

She smiled and took the food from them.

“Thank you.” She nodded as the two PSGs left.

Kai grinned and pinched her cheeks.

“Aigoo, even Myungsoo remembers lunch, eh?”

Haerin just smiled as she discovered a small note.

 

Haunted house, later? –Myungsoo

 

Your POV

 

Kai and I went to a booth where they were playing games, darts, billiards and other things.

“Stay here, I need to go pee.” He said. I gave him a nod and looked around.

“Why are you alone?”

I spun around and found Chunji grinning at me.

“My friend’s at the restroom, what about you?”

“Byunghun’s over there with the guys, join us.”

“Uh….”

“Come on.” He smiled and pulled me towards their table.

 

“Why are you here?” Byunghun glared at me. I chuckled.

“Why is he in a bad mood?” I grinned at Chunji.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

His friends watched as L.joe interacted with Haerin. He was talking. And it surprised them. Lately, they have noticed the sudden change in Lee Byunghun, he has become more open and he shows more than three expressions in his face.

One of the most notorious gangsters in the city, Lee Byunghun, he was changing.

“Apparently the school doesn’t allow alcoholic drinks here.” Chunji nodded.

“Ah, right, they don’t.” Haerin nodded good-naturedly.

“Noona, you have the same class with hyung right?” Changjo asked.

“Yeah, we do.”

“Then does he talk with your other classmates too?”

“Ani…not really.” Haerin laughed. L.joe looked up and watched her smile. He felt something stir inside him.

“Nothing new there.” CAP commented.

“True.” Niel nodded.

“Park Haerin, there you are.”

Haerin looked at Kai. Kai smiled tightly and gently pulled her off the seat.

“I’m sorry, I’m going to have to take this best friend of mine.” He waved before pulling her away.

L.joe’s brows furrowed for a second, then he went back to his stoic face. Chunji grinned seeing his reaction.

 

“You never listen do you?” Kai grumbled.

“Kai, they’re good guys, one~”

“They’re the rumored gangsters, Park young lady.”

“It’s just a rumor, Kai. Too think I thought you weren’t that type who~”

“Time for HAUNTED HOUSE!” Tao hollered as he appeared behind the two, he squeezed his big self in between the two and wrapped an arm around each of theirs.

Kai sighed. Haerin just chuckled as she watched Sehun walking behind them. She reached out her free hand to him. Sehun gave her a straight face, but nevertheless, he took her hand.

 

“No.” L.joe said as they stopped in front of dark decorated building with a few students lining outside.

“Oh, come on, L.joe.” CAP said. L.joe crossed his arms.

“HYUNG~~~!” Ricky whined, catching the attention of other students. L.joe winced as people watched them. He roughly shook Ricky away.

“Fine.” He snapped as he stood in line.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

come to think of it, ljoe and l never met.....yet.