Chapter 40

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

Narrator’s POV
 

“So this is the girl.” The older man nodded while placing his cigar on the ash tray. Lee Joon nodded.

“She was the same girl we saw at their school.”

“It seems to be that Byunghun has taken an interest in her. Strange, he never had a girl before.” The man nodded.

“She is with him as of now for their school project at Bucheon.” Seungho reported.

The man smiled.

“Good work. Now I want you to join them at school. Find out more about their relationship and see to it if Lee Byunghun is really attached to her.”

Mblaq nodded before leaving.

“Do you think she’s seeing Byunghun? Why would a beauty go for someone like him?” GO snickered. Thunder grinned.

“Well, if she’s not that’s good then.” Joon looked at her photo with a malicious glint in his eyes.

“She’s a rare beauty.”

 

Haerin flexed her neck as she stepped out of the bus with Hoya behind her.

“You slept well.” He chided. Haerin grinned.

“Purple maniac as a pillow.” She chuckled and got her bag.

“I’ll take it from here, thanks hyung.” Myungsoo got the bag and slung it around his shoulder. Haerin smiled and gave Hoya a wave.

“Free from my five-day daughter trial!”

“Ya!” Haerin chuckled as Hoya walked to his car.

 

“How was Suwon?” Haerin asked as they made their way to Myungsoo’s car.

“It was fun.” Myungsoo nodded, then Haerin stopped in front of him.

“Is something wrong~”

Haerin shook her head and hugged him, burying her face on his chest.

“Haerin-ah, what’s wrong?” Myungsoo grew alarmed. Haerin just smiled.

“I just missed you, is that wrong?” She chuckled. Myungsoo smiled and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

“I missed you too, agasshi.”

 

L.joe’s POV

 

I got inside my car and placed my bag on the seat.

“We should head back to the dorm we still have to visit your father.” CAP hyung said as he got in. I nodded and started the engine. Just as we were about to ecxit the campus area I found Haerin with her boy friend.

I felt something inside me tug again.

Do I like her?

Yes.

But will I get in between them?

No.

Haerin loves him and obviously, the first son loves her back. I just hope he wont let her cry or hurt her for that matter.

 

Your POV

 

“Jonginie!” I called out as we stepped in the house. Myungsoo placed my bag on the couch.

“Jong~”

I found Jiyeon insde the kitchen with just a bathrobe on.

“Jiyeon…..why~”

“Kai called me over.” She smiled.

Oh my gosh. He did not.

I felt Myungsoo’s hand on the small of my back.

KIM JONGIN!

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++