Chapter 48

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo slammed the door shut of the car, startling some of his bodyguards in the process.

He sighed as he rubbed his temples in frustration. He looked up as he saw a student walking towards a black limousine. Myungsoo looked at the man.

“He must be new here.” He muttered, then he went off.

 

After visiting her brother at the hospital, Haerin took a cab to school. As soon as she arrived, Lee Joon approached her.

“Oh, it’s you again.” She smiled at him.

“Hm, your friend seems to hate me.” Joon smiled.

“Aniya, he’s just like that. Byunghun’s a bit….anti-social.” She chuckled lightly. Joon raised his brows. No one calls L.joe Byunghun.

They were making their way to the building, when Chunji saw them. He cursed under his breath.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I saw one of Lee Byunghun’s friends rush into the hall.

“What’s with him?”  I heard Sunggyu hyung say. I looked around, how come Haerin’s not here? She didn’t even come with Sehun and Tao this morning.

“Haerin’s over there, just saying.” Woohyun hyung pointed to the window. She was talking to the kid with the limo yesterday.

Then, I felt someone brush past me. I looked back and saw Byunghun running. I stopped, something’s not right.

 

I looked at the window, Byunghun came and pulled Haerin away from the new student.

“That’s…..odd.” Dongwoo hyung blinked. I walked out of the building.

 

Narrator’s POV
 

 

Kai came just in time before Myungsoo could step in, he had spotted that his friend was in trouble.

“Is something wrong?” He asked as he pulled Haerin from L.joe. Lee Joon smirked inwardly. He realized that L.joe must be really attached to Haerin.

“Nothing.” Joon replied to Kai. L.joe glared at him.

“Ah, okay. I need to talk to Haerin. Excuse us.” Kai said as he pulled his friend away.

Myungsoo went back inside as soon as he saw Haerin with Kai.

On the other hand, Joon chuckled.

“You must really like her, L.joe.”

L.joe hissed.

“Don’t you dare touch her.”

“Uhm, I think I like her, quite a beauty, isn’t she?” Joon crossed his arms.

“You wont get away with us anyway, you and your lousy men.” L.joe shrugged and turned his back. Joon smirked.

“One day you’ll regret that, Lee Byunghun.” He spat.

 

 

“What was that?” Kai asked as they got in the class.

“He’s the new student.” Haerin replied while rubbing her arm.

“That Byunghun guy seems to hate him, it’s strange.”

Haerin looked at him.

“Well, he’s not~” Haerin stopped walking, Niel and Chunji were standing in front of them.

“You need to come with us.”

Kai’s brows furrowed, his grip on her wrist tightened.

“Kai, it’s okay. I’ll see you at home.” She said assuringly.

 

Your POV

 

I followed Chunji and Niel to school’s outdoor gym.

“Exactly, what do you guys need?” I asked as we stepped in. I found Ricky, Changjo and CAP sitting down on the bleachers.

“We need to….uhmmmm…keep you here for a while.” Niel nodded.

“Keep? What?”

CAP looked at me.

“You know about us right?” He said. I gave him a nod and sat beside Changjo.

“That man you just talked with earlier~” Chunji looked at me.

“He is one of our biggest enemies.” He finished.

“What?!”

“That’s why we brought you here, he seems to be targeting you.” Niel said.

“But, what about…..Byunghun?”

“He’s going to be fine~”

“No, you just left him~”

“I’m going to be fine, really.” Byunghun sat beside me.

“When did you arrive!?” I screeched. He grinned.

“A few minutes ago. Thanks for worrying about me.”

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV
 

 

Myungsoo got out of his classroom when suddenly he felt someone tap his back. He came face to face with Byunghun. Myungsoo raised his brows at him.

“It’s about Haerin~”

“If you’re here to rub it on my face~”

“No, it’s about her safety.”

Myungsoo closed his mouth and crossed his arms.

“That man earlier, the one who talked to her. He is one of our biggest enemies.”

“What does that have to do with Haerin? She’s not a gangster.” Myungsoo said.

“His name is Lee Joon, he has killed people before, and now I think he’s targeting Haerin, because he knows…that….I~”

“You like her.” Myungsoo spat. L.joe nodded.

“Yes.”

“But there’s no way I am letting you get her from me.” Myungsoo replied.

“That’s why I want you to get back with her as soon as possible.”

Myungsoo blinked.

“She’s in danger. Just be by her side always. We both don’t want her to be hurt, right? So please, keep her safe.” Byunghun said before leaving.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Oh byung byung :(

comments are loved :D