Online shopping

The competition

 

3 weeks had passed and Baekhyun had just been moved back into his house. His condition had improved drastically and he was now able to move around on crutches. The doctor had promised that by the end of that week he would be able to walk normally and only another week after that he would be able to dance. Baekhyun was still required to spend all day sat down at home because he was on such powerful medication but the good news of his speedy recovery meant that he couldn’t feel too bad about it. He was sat on the sofa in his living room with his feet propped up on a cushioned foot rest, he could feel a dull ache in his ankle but it was barely noticeable anymore. His lap was filled with an array of notebooks, sheets and pens. He had spent a full 4 hours on his school work, his forehead was starting to ache with the strain concentrating so hard.

5 minutes later he shoved the books and paper aside with a humph. He had done enough for the day. He slid his laptop onto his lap, where its name suggested it should be. He flipped it open and quickly turned it on, impatient for the laptop to log on and connect to the internet. He clicked open the browser and watched, almost mesmerised, as the little blue circle spun around and around as chrome loaded. He wriggled a little to get more comfortable before starting his search. It was only 3 days until Suho’s birthday and Baekhyun knew that if he wanted to order a present and have it arrive in time then he needed to order it that day. He opened amazon and tapped his chin as he thought about Suho. What would he like? A CD? Maybe, but Baekhyun gave him a CD last year and didn’t like to be repetitive. Maybe a game? He shoved off that idea, Suho wasn’t really the gaming type, well, unless the game had unicorns in it. Baekhyun suddenly sat up straighter with a grin as he typed the word ‘unicorn’ into the search bar. Thousands of results appeared and he frowned. He added the word ‘clothes’ to the search bar and clicked enter to try and narrow his choices. He riffled through the choices, laughing at some of the more ridiculous clothes on offer. His favourite ludicrous item of clothing was the ginormous unicorn hat that would, when worn, probably need air rights because it was so large. He continued scrolling until his forefinger began to get stiff and lock the muscles would lock every now and then.

Suddenly Baekhyun stopped scrolling, eyes going wide and mouth lifting in a hopeful smile. He clicked on the small thumbnail and waited, insides buzzing, for the full image to come up. As soon as he saw it he started squealing and wriggling around in delight. It was a white, woollen jumper with geometric prints on the top half and a beautiful unicorn on the front. The unicorn wasn’t too girly, bright or large, it was just right. He quickly added it to his basket. He was about to close the tab when another idea struck him and he added a couple more small presents to his basket before purchasing them with a clap. He suddenly stopped, frozen in his position. His hands were raised mid clap and his face was contorted with the widest smile he could muster, he was becoming more and more like Chanyeol every day. The strangest thing was, he didn’t mind one bit. Suho had decided to have a small party, just the 6 of them having a meal and a sleepover. Baekhyun was really excited and having nothing else to do started to make Suho’s card.

It was Friday, the day before Suho’s party and Baekhyun was practically buzzing with happiness. The presents he had ordered had come in only one night and he was even more pleased with the real things than with the pictures from the internet. His phone vibrated on his bed and he grabbed it up.

From: Yeollie <3

I’ll be there in 20 minutes to pick you up. Love you x

Baekhyun panicked slightly. Only 20 minutes? He hadn’t even showered yet. He quickly tapped out a reply.

To: Yeollie <3

Ahhh so soon! Okay, getting in the shower now, see you soon! Love you x

He grabbed his towel from his bed and flung it over his shoulder, pushing his arms into his crutches so that he could hobble over to the bathroom. He sighed in relaxation as the hot water massaged any knots of tension out of his back. He scrubbed his hair quickly and was out of the shower in a flash. He wrapped his towel around his waist and pulled the bathroom door open only to be greeted with the sound of someone knocking on the front door. He was early!

“Come in Channie, it’s open!” He called down the stairs while he wobbled back to his bedroom. He arrived at his bedroom door at the same time as Chanyeol, water still dripping down his back and chest, waterlogged hair poking into his eyes. He looked up at Chanyeol’s handsome face. The younger smiled and pulled Baekhyun into his arms, not caring if his clothes got wet or not. Baekhyun hugged him back, nuzzling into his neck. Chanyeol slid his hand down his and Baekhyun suddenly became painfully aware that he was . He turned around in Chanyeol’s arms and made to move away from him but the taller’s grip on him was firm, keeping his back pressed up against the younger’s chest.

“Channie, I’m not ready to go!” Baekhyun groaned, not wanting to be late to Suho’s meal. Chanyeol just ghosted the tip of his nose along Baekhyun’s shoulder, lightly kissing his collar bone before breathing, “Well I’m not ready to let you go.”

Chanyeol let his hand brush over Baekhyun’s bare chest, slowing down and pinching as he reached his . Baekhyun moaned and leaned back into Chanyeol’s chest, momentarily forgetting that they would be late. Chanyeol flicked out his tongue to along Baekhyun’s earlobe and the older groaned.

“Mmm, Channie that’s….Wait no, I need to get ready.” He snapped out if his daze and flicked a surprised Chanyeol on the nose.

“Wha…I…” Chanyeol loosened his grip and Baekhyun slid from his encircling arms with a giggle, turning around to stick his tongue out at his boyfriend. His teasing was short lived as he didn’t realise that Chanyeol was still gripping his towel, causing the rough fabric to fall to the ground as he stepped away. Baekhyun’s heart thudded heavily as he was suddenly stood fully and wet in his corridor. He yelped and turned to flee into his room, trying to cover himself in the process. Chanyeol chuckled as Baekhyun pulled his sheet around himself until he seemed to resemble some sort of overgrown slug.

“C’mon Baek, it’s not like I haven’t seen you before.” Chanyeol said as he sat on the end of Baekhyun’s bed. Baekhyun peeped out from within his sheets at his tall and handsome boyfriend who was currently lounging on his bed with a cheeky grin adorning his soft face.

“I guess…” Baekhyun murmured, still unsure. On a whim he unclasped his hands from the sheet and let it fall around his ankles. He then began to move around the room as he selected what he was going to wear. He could feel his cheeks flame red and wasn’t sure where his sudden confidence to expose himself came from but one thing was for sure, he really didn’t mind the looks he was getting from Chanyeol. Every time Baekhyun looked up from his draws or his wardrobe the younger’s eyes would be raking up and down his body hungrily, as though he was trying to imprint the memory of it into his head. Baekhyun felt flirtatious so he didn’t put any of his clothes on until he had selected his outfit.

Once he was dressed and ready Chanyeol pouted and Baekhyun could have sworn he heard the younger say, “I liked it better when you were .” Baekhyun grabbed Suho’s present and his overnight stuff, sliding his crutches onto his arms as he did so. He was about to walk down the stairs when the tubes of metal that helped him walk were suddenly gone again. He looked up confused at Chanyeol who grinned and scooped him up into his arms. He gave the crutches back to Baekhyun and he nestled his stuff in his stomach, being carried bridal style by Yeollie. He flailed around a little to get down but Chanyeol held tightly onto his wriggling body.

“Ya, Channie why are you…” Baekhyun started.

“Because my Hyunnie is still injured and I love him.” He said, kissing the tip of Baekhyun’s nose before heading out of the house towards the restaurant.

A/N: Sorry it's so short and late but I had to rush it, sorry!