The reserved Kim

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon's pov~

 

“What is Taecyeon to you?”

 

 

The hell? Did she really just ask that?

 

I stayed in my spot for a second. Did she really just ask that? “Tae?” She whispered into my ear sending Goosebumps all over my body. I removed her arms and turned around to face her. She looked me in the eyes and waited. I didn’t say anything but just stare into her eyes. What was I supposed to tell her? “Pany” I grabbed both of her hands. I did not know why but my body was acting on its own. “He is my childhood friend.” I bit my lower lip. Should I tell her that he is my future husband as well? She nodded with my response. “Nothing more?” The hell? I sighed. I knew I was going to have to tell her sooner or later but now was not the time. I got off my seat still holding her hands. I looked her in the eyes and tried to smile though it came out like a sad one.  I kissed her forehead, a gesture I use to always do. “I’m going to bed, I’m tired. You shower up, Kay?” I let go of her and made my way to my bed. As I was climbing up I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned around to be greeted by concerned chocolate orbs. “Tae Tae..” She said to me with a concerned look. “Yes?” I tried to avoid her eyes by looking up at my bed. “Are you okay?” I turned around to look at her. I smiled. “Of course I am.” She stayed silent and let go of my wrist. “It’s getting late, mushroom. Hurry and take your shower.” I said as I climbed in to my bed giving her my back. When I heard her disappear into the bathroom I sighed. My heart hurted. Taecyeon suddenly appeared into my life as my future husband and tiffany.. I was still head over heels in love with her. I silently cried myself to sleep to release my frustration. “This is so unfair.”

 

Third person's pov~

 

 After tiffany exited the shower she stopped at the door and put her ear on it. She could have sworn she heard sobs but they suddenly stopped when she turned off the water. “She must have fallen asleep already” she thought to herself. She exited the door to find a soundless sleeping Taeyeon. She tiptoed to her bed but her curiously got the best of her. She wanted to see if the sobs where real. She slowly and silently made her way up to Taeyeon’s bed. She clasped with her free hand when she made it to the top. There at the top slept Taeyeon with tears running down the sides of her face. Taeyeon was asleep already but the tears continued to escape she was biting hard on her lower lip and her hands were grasping the sheets tightly. Tiffany felt her heart drop. She had never seen Taeyeon cry before. She was always the one crying. Always the one being held but right now, Taeyeon was crying. Alone. She would be lying if she said this was the first time she heard the sobs. In fact, she heard them often when she got home late from a date. Or she would find a smiling Taeyeon with red puffy eyes. She never dared to ask though. She felt like a bad friend.

Seeing Taeyeon like this right now really hurt her. What should she do? Like a coward she made her way back down and lay in her own bed thinking. Even if they were best friends she did not know much about Taeyeon. Taeyeon never shared her past or her feeling. In fact, she never shared anything. She was always there for tiffany but Tiffany was never there for her. She felt horrible. Taeyeon was a mystery to her. All she knew about Taeyeon was that she was the daughter of an important man, she was rich, kind, cold towards others but sweet to her, and she was her best friend. That was all. Taeyeon however knew everything about Tiffany. Suddenly Taecyeon came to her mind. The man suddenly came out of nowhere claiming to know Taeyeon for a long time. He was handsome, no doubt about it. But she remembered what she overheard when she went to pick up their dinner. 

 

Flashback~

 

 

After grabbing Dinner tiffany was heading back to the kitchen but halted when she heard the two speaking. She leaned against the wall and listened. She knew she shouldn’t be listening but she was curious.  “I heard from father that..” She heard Taeyeon say. “The engagement?” Tiffany’s eyes widened upon hearing Taecyeon’s words. ‘Engagement?’ tiffany thought to herself.  Yeah that. So it’s true, huh?” Taeyeon said with a laugh. “I know you’re not too fond of the idea, but to be honest with you. I am.” Tiffany was in shock but she still listened in. “The reason I never called or visited was because I didn’t dare face you until I was a worthy man for you. Truth is, I’ve been in love with you since we were kids. And even after 9 years of separation, I couldn’t get over you.” Tiffany gripped the bags harder. She didn’t know why she felt angry. This guy suddenly claims to be in love with Taeyeon? “Look, can you at least give me a chance? Think about it. I will be awaiting your answer. After all I don’t want to force you to love me back” She couldn’t take it anymore and peaked. It was the biggest mistake of her life. As soon as she did she saw Taecyeon kiss Taeyeon on the forehead. She forced a smile and appeared as soon as Taecyeon was making his way towards the exit.

End of flashback~

 

 

Tiffany sighed as she tried to sleep. “Mianhe.” She mumbled to herself. “I’m such a bad best friend.”

 

The next day, Taeyeon's pov~

 

 

 

As soon as the day started, everything seemed weird. Tiffany acted weirder than usual. One second she is clingy then the next she is all distant. We sat in class waiting for the teacher to arrive. I was a bit out of it but I hid it like usual. Yuri, tiffany and I chatted as we waited for our homeroom teacher. Yuri kept blabbering on about something that happened to her but I only half listened. “Class take a seat.” The teacher instructed. We bowed to her and took our seats. She stood on her podium and sighed. “We have a new student today. I would like you to treat him nicely, okay?” the class was excited especially the girls as soon as they heard ‘him.’ I was a bit uninterested as I stared at Tiffany’s spaced out face. It worried me. “Come on in young man.” I heard the teacher say as the door opened. My eyes were still glued on Tiffany. Suddenly her eyes widened. The hell? I turned around to the front to where her eyes were and my eyes also widened.  “Anniyaseyo, ok Taecyeon Imnida.”

 

Ahh yes a little view of Tiffany's (: her feelings are still not confirmed hehe. Suscribe and comment guys!

-author out *listens to snsd*<3

 

Ps. I couldnt find the heart >.<