He’s my fiancé!?!

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon's pov~

 

 

“Taecyeon,” the boy who I spent all my childhood hood years with and I’ve known since the day I was born. The boy who understood me the best and who I had my first small kid crush on.  He was the one who was taken away from me to live overseas with his grandparents when his parents passed away. The one who I promised to forever love and be best friends with. That boy was no longer just a boy who I had old memories with. He was now the man who I was engaged with. But how? I haven’t heard from him since that day we were separated. Since the day he left me. And now, I’m suddenly engaged with him?

 

Flashback~

 

 

“I don’t want you to go Taec” I said to him crying. “Don’t cry Tae, I don’t want to go either but I have no choice.” He hugged me as I cried in his chest. for just a seven year old, he was the most caring person i knew. His parents had recently passed away but he never showed any sign of sadness. I knew my best friend from the inside out however. I knew he was truly sad inside but he always acted strong around me. “Pabo Taec” I began to hit his chest. He ignored my hits and just hugged me. “You’re so easy to cry Taeyeon.” He said with a chuckle making me blush. I liked him. I would be lying if I said I didn’t have a small crush on my best friend.  But the more I thought about it, the more of a brother I saw him. I was seven and of course I had no idea what it was I truly felt. “If you stay I promise I won’t cry anymore. I swear!” I said to him determined. I was the type of person who if I put my mind set to it, I could accomplish anything. “I’m sorry tae. Grandma says I have to go.” He clenched his fists. I honestly didn’t want him to leave me. I was never good at making friends making him my only friend. I looked down at the floor suppressing my tears. “But I promise that one day I will come back for you! And make you my wife!” He said smiling his cheesy smile at me. “But you have to promise me you will wait for me and you won’t cry anymore, deal?” I smiled with a light blush to him and said “Deal.”

End of flashback~

 

 

Years passed and I never got news from him. He didn’t call nor write nor visit. Nothing. I waited patiently but soon I lost hope. I thought he forgot about me. We were just kids after all. And as time passed, I would be lying if I said I didn’t forget about him. I did actually. I was too busy being head over heels over Tiffany to even think about him. But why now of all times? Why must he appear in my life now? And not to mention he was my soon to be husband. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t at least a little excited. But I was only excited at the fact of seeing him again nothing more. “You two are dismissed.” My father’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I blushed when I realized I had spaced out the entire time. I bowed slightly before exiting the building.

 

outside the building~

 

 

I sat in my car outside the building silently. I didn’t want to go home just yet. I couldn’t face her. I didn’t want to face her. Too much has happened today. First I almost confess my love to her and now an engagement? “Sigh” it was too much for me. I leaned my head on the steering wheel as I groaned in annoyance. “Taeyeon” a male voice could be heard outside my car making me look up. It was none other than Kim Siwon, my brother. “Siwon?” I asked a bit confused to why he was here. “I thought you left already.” He smiled warmly at me and ruffled my hair. “Let’s go out for dinner.”  It had been too long since I spent time with my brother but never the less, I agreed.

We drove to the nearest fancy restaurant. A soon as we arrived we were praised. Who wouldn’t? We were the Kims after all.  As soon as we sat down I sighed deeply. “Why does my little sister seem so down?” he said teasingly. “Oppa, I wish I had a normal life” I said with a pout. He chuckled at my behavior. “Why is that?” he asked me while looking at his menu. “If I had a normal life, I wouldn’t get the extra attention I get now. I hate attention.” I groaned. “If my life was normal, I wouldn’t have to get married so soon.” I whispered the last part. He looked up and stared at me seriously before a smile played on his lips. “No matter how much you grow and mature, you’re still the same Taeyeon.” I pouted and then our orders were taken.

After I finished eating we walked over to my car. I bit my lower lips feeling guilty as I looked at my wrist watch. I wonder if Tiffany already ate since it’s already 9 pm. My brother noticed my action. “What’s wrong Taeyeon? Do you have somewhere to be?” I shook my head. “N-no. I was Just wondering what time it was. I promised my roommate I wouldn’t be late today.” His eyes didn’t leave mine making me feel a bit uncomfortable. “Do you still live at the same place with that girl.. Erm, Tipany Hwang?” he said trying to remember. I chuckled at his bad English. “Tiffany Hwang you mean. And yes I do why?” I asked curiously. He just smirked and said. “No reason.” As I the car I could help but feel suspicious of him.

 

At the apartment~

 

 

I made my way inside the building towards our apartment. I took the stair instead of the elevator. At least this way I still have more time to myself. After dropping my brother off at the building where his car was located he bid goodbye to me. He was like my father. Serious when it came to business. Though the only difference between my father and my brother was that my brother was actually kind outside of work. That and also that my brother actually spent time with me whenever he could. I sighed as I made it to our floor. It was now 10 pm. I walked towards our door and searched for the key. When I did I placed it in its spot and slowly turned the knob and opened the door.  The only sound that could be heard was the soft noise of the television in the living room. I took off my jacket and shoes and made my way to the living room quietly. I smiled upon what I saw. There on our sofa laid a sleeping Tiffany. I walked over to turn on our bedroom lamp and walked back to turn off the television. I crouched down to examine my sleeping goddess. No matter how stressed out or depressed I was at the moment, Just looking at her washed everything away. She looked so adorable.

“Mushroom~” I lightly called her. She didn’t respond nor stir. She was deep in her slumber and knowing Tiffany, she wasn’t waking up. I giggled lightly and picked her up bridal style and made my way towards our bedroom. Our apartment was average sized. Well average to me at least. To her it was huge. I laid her down softly on her bed and covered her with her covers. I smiled at the sleeping girl and kissed her lightly on her forehead. “Tae tae” she mumbled. I presumed she was talking in her sleep. I couldn’t help but smile dorkily upon hearing her say my name. I did my normal ritual at the bathroom before going to bed. When I was going to go up to my bed she grabbed my hand stopping me in my tracks. “Sleep with me tae,” she said with her eyes closed but I knew she wasn’t sleep talking. I probably woke her up with the running water. I laid myself down next to her and as soon as I did she rolled over to hug my waist. “You smell good.” She mumbled before drifting off to sleep. I turned off the lamp and sighed still staring upwards.  “Why do I have such good yet bad luck?” I mumbled to myself before drifting off to bed.

 

Third person's pov~

 

 

A lone man arrived at the airport in his private jet. He sighed as the plane was ready to land. He was anxious to get off. “It’s been too long, Seoul” he said as he looked out the window with a smile. He ran his fingers through his hair and sat back. As he got off the plane he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. “I’ve missed you so much Seoul.” He stretched as he waited for his car to arrive. He took out a picture from his pocket and stared lovingly at it. “I told you I was coming back for you.” He kissed the picture and smiled. “Taeyeon, my soon to be wife."

 

 

Ahh drama is on the way D: who can the man be? haha i think its obvious hehe. Comment and suscribe guys!~ tell me how i did kay? 

Love you all!

-Author-shi out! heart