My ex best friend

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon's pov~

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, who is it? Is it the delivery man?” . I unfreeze when I hear tiffany’s voice. I turn around and she is standing behind me. He eyes glued at the door. “Oh, we have a visitor?” She says a bit confused. I gulp down my saliva. Why am I even nervous? It’s not like she liked me. She looks at me as if asking ‘who’s he?’ but before I could answer Taecyeon speaks up. “Ah, Anniyaseyo, Taecyeon Imnida.” He said bowing slightly at her. She bowed back. “Anniyaseyo, Tiffany Imnida.” She said flashing him an eye smile. I could help but feel jealous. “Cough cough.” I let out two awkward coughs. Taecyeon turns over to me and smiles. “Just look at you, Your as short as ever!” he said ruffling my hair. “Yah!” I yelled at him pushing off his hands and glaring. “Well come on in.” Tiffany said to him. He smiled and entered. How jelly I was at this moment. I’m so silly for being jelly.

We sat in the kitchen with Tiffany next to me and Taec in front of us. “So how is it that you two know each other? From my knowledge Taeyeon doesn’t talk to many people. Let alone guys.” Taecyeon smirked upon hearing so. “Awe you did keep our promise!” he said in his Aegyo voice. “Yah! Don’t make me punch you! Don’t do that, it’s disgusting!” I glared at him, I hated Aegyo. “And I didn’t do it for you! I’m just not fond of people. ” He pouted feeling slightly hurt. “Since when are you so cold? Aish!” I glared at him. “I’ve always been like this” I said showing him my tongue. I looked over to look at Tiffany who had confusion plastered on her face. “We have known each other since we were born. Though I had to move to the US due to some issues.” Taec told her. “I see.” She simply said. It was quiet for a few seconds but then I spoke. “Why are you here anyway? How do you know where I live?” I asked him with a glare. “Because I missed you!” he said placing his chin on his hands. “And Siwon told me.” Suddenly I remembered having dinner with my brother. I face palmed myself. “So you must be the housemate I heard about.” He said putting his attention towards Tiffany. Tiffany was spacing out however and his sudden question made her jerk up. “D-dae. I am.” She said smiling. “She’s my BEST friend Taec.” I said with a smirk making him pout. “You replaced me?” He said gasping in exaggeration.  “It’s been more than nine years. I had to move on from someone who didn’t even bother to call or visit like he promised!” I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. “I’m sorry. But I’m back to stay!” he said smiling. “Forgive me Tae-baby?” the sudden nickname made both Tiffany and I look up. “Tae-baby?” we both said at the same time. We looked at each other. I got lost in her eyes again when I looked at her. But then the doorbell rang. I cursed at the door when I was going to get up to open it. “I’ll get it.” Tiffany said standing up making me sit back down.

While Tiffany was at the door I turned my attention back to my childhood friend. “I heard from father that..” I didn’t finish as I bit my lower lip. “The engagement?” he said sitting back with a serious face. “Yeah that. So it’s true, huh?” I said faking a laugh. Suddenly he grabbed both of my hands startling me. He looked deeply into my eyes as he spoke. “I know you’re not too fond of the idea, but to be honest with you. I am.” My eyes widened but I let him continue. “The reason I never called or visited was because I didn’t dare face you until I was a worthy man for you. Truth is, I’ve been in love with you since we were kids. And even after 9 years of separation, I couldn’t get over you.” I was dumbfounded. He understood my silence. “Look, can you at least give me a chance? Think about it. I will be awaiting your answer. After all I don’t want to force you to love me back” With that he got up and kissed my forehead. I sat there stupidly in my chair staring at my hands as he got up. “I’ll be going now. I’ve intruded long enough.” Just then Tiffany came. “You’re leaving already? But dinner just got here” she told Taec. He smiled at her. “I’m sorry, I have to run. But ill visit another time.” He turned to look at me. “It was nice seeing you again, Taeyeon.”  I just nodded not looking at him. “And it was nice meeting you Tiffany.” She smiled to him and walked him to the door. As soon as they were out of sight, I laid my head on the table and sighed. “I have a bad feeling.” I mumbled.

 

After dinner~

 

 Dinner went by smoother than I expected. Tiffany and I didn’t speak much as we ate our food while watching television. For some reason I felt like she was trying to avoid me. “Pany.” I said trying to catch her attention as she was getting ready for her shower. “What?” she asked me without looking at me. I hesitated. I would feel stupid if I asked. She turned around to look at me since I was silent. Her face seemed annoyed. “Nothing, forget it.” I said as I got up and walked towards our balcony taking my guitar with me. I sat outside and strummed random chords. “Tae Tae,” Tiffany appeared behind me. I didn’t bother to look up. I felt hurt but I didn’t even have a good reason to feel that way. I just kept my poker face on. “Hmm?” I hummed in response. Just then she hugged my neck from behind making me stop my playing. “What were you going to tell me Tae?” she asked my softly. I bit my lower lip. “It’s not really important.” I told her as my fingers played with my guitar. We were silent for a bit as she hugged me. I could feel butterflies dance in my stomach. Stupid feeling. “tae” she spoke making me snap out of my thoughts. “hmm?” I hummed in response. She squeezed me a bit tighter as she took a deep breath. “what is Taecyeon to you?”

 

Ahh im sorry my story keeps getting shorter guys :/ i dont have much time to write. But please bear with my. Mianhe, im trying to squeeze in time. Comment and suscribe guys!

-author-shi love you! peace!heart