Young love confessions

Wife and Wife

picture not mine, credit to whoever made it! i love it! 

Enjoy~

 

 

 

“The person I love, the love of my life, is sitting right next to me Umma” Taeyeon looked over at Tiffany and smiled.  Tiffany who was looking at her lovingly, smiled back, melting Taeyeon’s heart once again. She was feeling touched that Taeyeon had confessed her love for her but a bit afraid of what was going to happen next. “I love you, Tiffany Hwang” I said confidently more towards Tiffany than anyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You do realize that you both are girls right?” Ms. Kim said with no emotion on her face. “And in Korea that is a huge sin, is it not?”

“Love has no gender, mother” Taeyeon dared herself to say, she was scared but determined to do whatever means possible to stay with Tiffany and her eyes and words reflected that. “I don’t care if we are both girls, what matters the most is that we both love each other. Isn’t that what counts? I love Tiffany mom, with all my heart I swear it. I loved her the moment we became friends. Ever since, she’s been my everything and you know that. You always talked about how attached I was to her, remember? ” Taeyeon looked straight into her mother’s eyes, searching for answers but only found an intense look. She was scared of rejection, yes, but what scared her more was the fact that her mother was showing no emotion whatsoever.

 

Before the staring contest between Taeyeon and Ms. Kim intensified, Tiffany decided to interfere. She took a deep breath and held Taeyeon’s hand for support as she was already shaking madly. Taeyeon was the first to break contact. She turned around and looked at Tiffany with concerned eyes; concerned eyes Ms. Kim has never seen before and it surprised her though she kept her serious face on. “Ms. Kim” Tiffany said sternly. Ms. Kim looked towards Tiffany, curious. Tiffany always called her umma but she could see the seriousness in Tiffany’s eyes. “I know I’m no one to love someone as amazing and successful as Taeyeon” Tiffany said with a sad smile. “But I will be honest; I love Taeyeon, with all my heart. And I know it took me some time to realize it but I honestly do love her. And as selfish as this sounds, I can’t let Taecyeon have her without a fight. I know I’m ruining a marriage that is very important to your family’s corporation and worse, causing a sin” Tiffany looked over at Taeyeon lovingly as her grip on her hand tightened a bit before she looked back at the older woman’s direction. “If me loving her is wrong, I couldn’t care because I know I have her by my side. Society’s view on our relationship isn’t important to me but the intense beating in my heart every moment I am with her. And never in my life have I been so sure about my feelings for someone than I am now.”

Ms.Kim looked at the two girls as a small smile appeared on her lips which confused the two in front of her. “You pass” she said with a giggle when she saw the scared look on Taeyeon’s face. “you…. You’re okay with it??” Taeyeon asked in disbelief. Ms.Kim nodded once and smiled more when she saw the relief take over Taeyeon’s face. “I always had a feeling you two were somehow meant to be. At first, I thought it was just a strong sisterly love type of affection but as time passed I realized it was more than that. Taeyeon, you were so young but you’re feeling were so obvious to me.  As your umma, I know my own child well.” Taeyeon couldn’t help but blush with her mother’s words. “I will admit I was against it at first. I was going to separate you two thinking I was doing you some good but a friend knocked some sense into me. I realized that there were all sorts of types of love when I was America, and that two woman loving each other was just as normal as any other type of love” The girls looked at the woman in awe, touched by umma’s words. “I remembered that one day when you girls were young and Tiffany hun, you got sick and missed school for three days. You should have seen how worried Taeyeon was about you.” Tiffany smiled as Taeyeon began to sink into her chair embarrassed which caused Ms. Kim to more. “She kept asking me to take her to see you but when she finally visited you, you were sound asleep. She sat there for at least half an hour just watching you sleep and fanning you when it got hot. When I tried to convince her to head home, she argued. So I let her be.  But then-“    “Mom I think you are getting off track” Taeyeon suddenly interrupted. She was flustered and sunk into her seat more causing both Tiffany and Ms. Kim to giggle.

“mam’ we are here” the driver suddenly said. The girls looked out and indeed, they had arrived. “I don’t remember when was the last time I visited your house, Tae” Tiffany said as she admired the mansion. “I can say the same” Ms. Kim said as she opened the door. Taeyeon took a deep breath as soon as she exited the car. “you have my support baby, but your father is the one that needs convincing. It doesn’t have to be today precisely, but talk to him when you two are ready” Umma said as she gave Taeyeon’s shoulder a squeeze. She grabbed both Taeyeon’s and Tiffany’s hands in hers before letting go. “I will make my entrance first then” she said as she walked towards the entrance.

Taeyeon turned to look at Tiffany in the eyes and smiled. She said as she interlaced her fingers with Tiffany’s before she began to make her way towards the door. Her smile soon faded when she saw a familiar face by the stairs. “Hello ‘Tae Tae’” Taecyeon said in a mocking way towards Tiffany.

 

 

Minutes before~

 

“I’ve gathered all the pictures sir” A young woman said as he placed them on the desk in front of him. She spreaded them out one by one so each picture could be visible. Each picture held a different image. The man who was currently looking out the window turned as he examined them one by one. He took out a specific picture out from his pocket and smiled at it before he turned back towards the window. He slammed the picture onto the window, sticking it before he walked away. “Make sure you lock the room up before you leave” was all he said before he made his way towards the door disappearing on the other side. The young woman sighed as she stared at the picture stuck on the window. She walked over towards it and pulled it off. Her attention diverted when she saw a car in front of the mansion. Out came the heads of three women which she recognized. She sighed again when she saw the younger two hold hands before they disappeared. “You should have been more careful” was all she said before she began piling up the pictures, putting the one that was on the glass window a minute ago, on top.

 

 

 

Mysterious~

Comment and subscribe!