Our first day

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon's pov~

 

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping near my apartment window. I rolled around lazily to look at my alarm clock. I had awoken 10 minutes earlier than i was suppose to. "great" i mummbled. Right when i said those words, a body below me began to move around. A foot hanged out from the bed and i laughed quietly. It was no other than Tiffany Hwang, my roomate. The reason she was below me was because we had bunk beds upon her request. She has always wanted bunk beds. She lacked a childhood and i was determined to fufill that emptyness as much as i could. And so, we got bunk beds. Not that it bothered me of course. I was actually glad, a matter of fact. I chose the top bunk because well, that way i could look down upon her beautiful sleeping face everytime i awoke. I stayed there in bed and stared at her sleeping face for five minutes before deciding to get up. I walked over to take a shower first, before my beloved woke up. 

When i exited the bathroom she was still sleeping soundlessly. I chuckled knowing she had pressed the snooze button on her alarm clock and fallen asleep again. I smirked and decided to pull a prank on her. I looked at the clock as it read 6:30 am. It was Fourty minutes before we were suppose to report to school for our first day. I grabbed her alarm clock and changed the time to 6:58 Am. I grabbed my bag and walked outside the door and grabbed my phone to text her. 

 

To: tiffany

Hey sleepy head! Where are you? Your going to be late for school! I tried to wake you but you wouldn't budge so i decided to leave without you. Minhae! I just didn't want to be late you know? haha. Well hurry up. Are you close by? If so, ill wait for you at the gate but hurry.

From: Tae Tae

 

I smiled to myself knowing she wouldn't even bother to look at her phone's clock. She would still be half asleep to notice. And as predicted it happened. The sound of grumbling and shuffling could be heard as soon as her message tone went off. There was silence at first then out of no where. "AHHH!" she screamed and got out of bed. I tried so hard to hold in my laughter. She was literally running all over the place. I decided it was enough and i went inside to check on her. She seemed so suprised to see me in my sleeping clothes. Her face was priceless yet so cute. "tae Tae?" I couldn't hold it in anymore and ended up laughing hard. After seeing me laugh like that she realized i had pranked her and she pouted her lips.

 

On the way to school~

She didn't talk much on the ride to school. We were driving to school in my car and she kept looking out the window. "are you still mad? i said i was sorry." i said pleading. I still got no response. "oh come one Mushroom, i was only trying to wake you up since you wouldn't" i said with a chuckle. She turned around and glared at me before turning back away with a "humph!" I knew she wasn't really mad. I laughed silently at her childish act. " i'll buy you ice cream after school if you forgive me." And with that she turned aroud to look at me with wide eyes. "really?" she asked me. I knew she loved ice cream as much as i did and i smiled. "of course." with that She was no longer mad at me. I smiled proudly to myself. How i love it when she flashed me that eye smile of her's.

 

At school~

As soon as i arrived to school, all eyes were on my car. I got out of the car and a bunch of kids crowded around us. Exactly what you expect since im the daughter of the richest man in Korea. To me, all that didn't matter. I actually felt annoyed because a lot of people just wanted to talk to me because of it. A few of my friends however were different. They didn't care about that. Tiffany was different of course. She was the first person th accept me for me not my status. When we met, we were in middle school. She had just came to korean from the United states so she didn't know much about korea.

 

Flashback~

I was always the girl everyone around me admired yet felt scared to talk to me. I didn't know why they never talked to me. Occasionally they would but they would always feel shy and afraid. I hated the fact that i was the daughter of the richest man in korea. Why? because i had no friends. i also blame my cold attitude though but that couldn't be helped. It was who i was. I would always sit alone and watch the other kids play. Even the boys that crushed on me were afraid to talk to me. Ever since Taecyeon left for the states to America, I was always alone. Until i met stephanie Hwang. She was the new kid from overseas. Everyone seemed to like her even though her Korean wasn't the best. I envied her at first.

One day i was sitting in class bored while everyone else went out to play and she suddently she approached me. "hey Want to play with me?" i looked at her suprised at first then looked away ignoring her presence. "yah! don't ignore me." she yelled at me. I was taken back and looked at her only to see her smilng. Her smile was beautiful. Her eyes arched into cresents. "an eye smile?" i said uncontiously in a low tone but she managed to catch it. "yeah." she giggled and extended her hand out to me for to hand shake. An America gesture i noted. " im Tiffany." she told me. I could have sworn her name was stephanie. "my real name is Stephanie but just call me Tiffany, okay?" she said as if reading my mind. 'This girl is weird' i told myself. why is she even talking to me in the first place? I smacked her hand away and began to walk away. I noticed her hurt face as i was walking away. I wasn't a mean person. I was just afraid. Afraid that if i made another friend, She would only leave me like Taecyeon did. Plus she isn't even from here. I began to walk towards the bathroom when i heard foot steps behind me. before i could even turn around i felt a pair of arms grab me into some sort of lock. I was suprised and i had to admit a bit scared. "Learn some manner!" and with that i knew it was none other than 'tiffany' Hwang. "let go of me you weirdo!" i screamed in protest trying to escape her grip but it was no use. We were the same height but she still had the upper hand. "not until you apologize!" She yelled back. Nobody, I mean NOBODY dared to even talk to me, yet alone touch me. And here she was doing both. "why should i? now let go of me! do you not have idea of who i am?" i said. " i don't care who you are! you could be the president's daughter and i still wouldn't care! Now apologize! don't think your any better than the rest of us!" She yelled at me. I was shocked. Nobody ever talked to me that way. I began to slump down and she noticed. She began to let go of me thinking i was going to apologize. 'fool' i said in my mind clenching my fists. When she finally let go i turned around and glared at her. " i hate you!" i yelled before running away. some of the teacher's and students around us saw the scene. I went home after that.

The next day i noticed that she was sitting by herself. Everyone seemed to ignore her. 'serves her right' i smirked to myself. She had messed with the wrong person. I walked over to my desk before i noticed she was making her way towards me. Before she could say a word i spoke first. "what do you want?" i said harshly. " i thought you would have gotten the message." she pouted her lips and i rolled my eyes. "you still haven't apologized.. umm.. er.. Taeyeon, right?" she asked. I looked at her disbeleifed. "how can you not know my name?" i said a bit cocky. I couldn't help it. I was a spoiled brat. She giggled making me feel annoyed. "you never told me your name so i had to find out, silly." I groaned in annoyance. "just leave me alone, your annoying." And with that class started. But i could feel her glaring at me sending shivers down my spine. 'just who do you think you are?' i said in my mind.

Lunch came rather fast and i was making my way to the roof to eat my lunch there alone as usual. But when i made it to my spot i could hear some foot steps behind me. Even worse i heard her voice call out to me. "Taeyeon-ah~" she said in a rather annoying tone. I walked faster trying to avoid her. But to my disavantage she was able to keep up. "wait up Taeyeonie~" i was seriously annoyed. "stop following me! your annoying!" i yelled at her not turning to face her as i kept walking. "your so mean!" she said with a pout. " im not mean, i just don't like you! now leave me alone." she didn't even bother to listen to me and sat herself across from me. i was about to leave when she spoke. "hey, can we be friends?" i stopped in my tracks. She spoke in a pleading and sad tone that made my stomache swirl. I took a deep breathe. "no." i said harshly. "why not?" she pouted. i turned around to look at her. She was on the brisk of tears. I couldn't help but to look at her suprised. " im sorry im so annoying." she said wiping away a lone tear that managed to escape her left eye. I seriously felt like a jerk right now. I stood there like an idiot before she got up making me feel a bit suprised. She walked over to me. "im sorry about that. I didn't mean to cry." She said trying to smile at me a sad smile. "why do you even want to be my friend?" i said bluntly. " All i do is yell at you and act mean towards you." i said truthfully. She smile to me before answering. "because.. hmm.. i don't know myself. I just want to. And i know your not really a mean person Taeyeon-ah. You just act mean. " she said beaming me her eye smile. "that doesn't make any sense." i said blankly. She then looked at me suprised. " i don't think anyone has to have a reason to want to become someone's friend." that's when it hit me. "do you have any idea of who i am?" i asked. She looked at me confused. "kim Taeyeon, right?" She had no idea of my status yet she wanted to be my friend? it didn't make sense to me. "taeyeon-ah" she said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Why are all the other kids scared of you? i can tell they admire you though." she said curiously. " i dont get it. their scared of me too now. I don't understand." I began to laugh at her and she pouted her lips. "that's because you picked a fight with the one and only Kim Taeyeon." i said proudly. She seemed confused. "your so conceited." she slapped my shoulder making me jerk back. "what's so great about you anyway? your just a meanie." she said sticking out her tounge. I began to explain to her everything afraid she might be afraid of being my friend afterwards, but i was wrong. "awesome!" she said happily. "so your the daughter of my mom's boss!"  "boss?" i asked curiously. She nodded her head. "I came here with my mother. She works for your dad's corperation." she said with an eye smile.

We began to talk more and eventually we became friends. I still had my cold attitude but she began to adjust to it. Kids began to envy her though, but i swore to protect her. And i slowly began to fall for her. Luckily she never noticed. I was confused at first but after her first boyfriend, i realized i was jelouse. Not because i liked the guy. BUt because i like her.

At school~

I walked down the halls with my poker face on. A lot of students stared at me And beamed me their best smile. "good moring Taeyeon-ah~" i group of girls said to me excited yet shyly. "good morning." i said making my way to class. They squealed upon hearing me. 'Pathetic girls' i thought to myslelf. As soon as i got to class a smile appeared on my lips. There next to the window slept my angel. I made my way to sit next to her. "yah, were at school! wake up!" i said pushing on her lightly." She moved slightly and groaned for me to leave her alone. I chuckled to myself before i felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. "Taeyeon~" i turned around to find none other than Kwon Yuri. "yah! Kwon, let go of me!" i said pushing her away. Me and Kwon had became friends last year when Tiffany suddently went back to the states in our freshmen year. Her mom had suddently passed away and she had to watch over her father who took it worse than Tiffany did. She spent her freshmen year and softmore year back in the United States but came back for her Junior year saying she missed me. How lucky am i~ hehe. I would however occasionally visit her in America. After her aunt decided to watch over her father when he calmed down she came back to persue her dream. She was still heart broken but she kept on her smile. This is her first year at SM. 

"yo, Taeyeon? stop spacing out!" Kwon said snapping her fingers in my face. i pushed her fingers away. "leave me alone, Kwon!" i said angrily. Kwon was pretty popular herself. She was captain of the swim team and leader of the jazz club. "she's already sleeping and she just got here." Yul said making her way to Tiffany. She began to poke her. "Leave her alone or she's going to bite you." i said with a smirk. "like she would ever-" she was cut off with Tiffany biting her finger. "ouch!" she said pulling her finger away. Tiffany glared at her making yuri take a step back and put her hands up in defeat before resuming her sleep. i intriduced these two Over summer When Tiffany came back. They seemed to get along fine. I was scolded by Tiffany however for managing to only make one friend while she was gone. Suddently i heard the girls around us begin to wisper. "who's that girl sleeping over there and how does she know Taeyeon?" "yeah, i even saw her get out of Taeyeon's car this morning!" "i hear she's from America" i suddently felt irritated by their noseyness ANd turned around to look at them. I didn't even have to glare just simply look and with that they shutted up. I smirked to myself. "your so scary." Yul said to me earning a glare from me. Just then the teacher came in and Tiffany mamaged to wake up with her lips pouting at the fact she was woken up from her slumber. 'cute' i thought to myself.

 

After class~

 

I looked at my sceduale and noticed i had to report to my art club next. I walked over to Tiffany who was bobbing her head sleepily and wispered to her. "hey mushroom, its time for the next class." She looks at me and pouts her lips. "tae Tae~" she says extending her arms towards me for a hug. I didn't care if we were at school and this totally went against my cold attitude. I hugged her and laughed at her childish behavior. "come on get up." i said pulling her out of her chair. "what's your next class?" i asked her. She sighed and simply said, "P.E." That should wake her up. "come one, i'll walk you there." i said giving her her stuff. She put her arms around my shoulder to keep steady since she was still half asleep. Little did i know people where glaring at her.

 

I dropped off tiffany at the gym and made my way to my Art class. When i entered everyone seemed excited. I kept my poker face/ annoyed look as i made my way to my seat. People began to wisper. I looked at them and the wispering stopped. "yo Taeyeon!" A voice said to me as they sat themselves next to me. I looked over to be greeted by Amber Liu. A softmore. She smiled at me and i just said. "hey." Amber is a friend of mine who i met through buisness. Everyone knows her family. Her parents are the owners of and important music industry. The top music industry. And that's the story of how we became friends. I layed back in my seat as we waited for the teacher. She moved closer to me to wisper. "Who's the girl that came with you?" She asked me. "my roomate." i simply said still staring into space. "you don't live at the mansion anymore?" She asked a bit suprised. "nope, i moved out this summer break." "oh." was all should could say before class began. 

 

After class~

I hurriedly walked over to the gym where Tiffany was. I was anxious to see her. I was able to keep my poker face though deep down i wanted to grin like an idiot. When i arrived there i stopped in my tracks. My eyes a bit wide. There in front of me stood Tiffany talking to some guy. I clenched my fists a bit annoyed. This was normal though. He was cute, and i could tell she liked him and he liked her.  She was hopless when it came to a pretty face. "oh, Tae Tae!~" She said a bit excited when she saw me. She gestured me towards her for me to follow and like an obidient puppy, i did. "Oppa this my bestfriend Taeyeon." 'oppa?' i said in my mind. I really didn't want to be there. "Tae Tae this is Jay park." She said glancing at him all sweetly and cutely making me feel even more annoyed. I was jelly but i kept inside. I was good at keeping inside now. "aniyaseyo Taeyeon-shi. I know about you but you proboably don't know about me. Im a dancer in your club. I have to say you are an amazing dancer and i admire your skills." He said bowing. "right. Hi. And um, thanks." i said blankly turning my gaze elsewhere. Tiffany then bid her goodbye and i swore he winked and bit his lower lip at me when we were leaving. 'another douche bag.' i said inside my mind as i tiffany and i exited the gym. She held onto my arm with hers. 'Why must you torture me, mushroom?' I asked myself in my mind accidently sighing out loud. "tae, you okay?" She asked me a bit concerned squeezing my arm a little making me accidently brush it against her chest. I smiled at her as i took in her beauty. "Im perfectly fine."

 

 

Ahhh thank you for all the comments and subscriptions *bows* i know this chapter is a bit boring but i promise it will get better. Introducing everyone is hard for me D: but yeah hope you at least liked it somewhat? kay please tell me how i did so incase i did horrible i can try harder. (: have patients with me D: hehe well yeah. Check out my other story two worlds one love. It isn't the best but it isn't the worst. I hope? hehe its also Taeny based and its not complete. Anyways thank  you for reading! and please don't give up on me *360 bow*  Thank you for reading!

Suscribe and comment~