complicated relations

Wife and Wife

Thank you for all the lovely comments (: And Oranges, i do not know yet what chapter i plan to stop on. I have a lot of stuff i want to add so it might be a while. hehe i will try and update sooner *bows* sorry i take a while. Oh yeah also I changed Jessica's age. She is turning 19 and is a senior. She is born in September which means she is older than most students. Let's just say we are already in the begining of september in this story. Since school starts at the end of August. Enjoy~ hope you guys dont get confused if so, sorry. If so let me know and i will clarify.

 

Third person's pov~

 

 

Amber made her way down the streets after school on her way towards Krystal’s house. “I wonder how close Taeyeon Unnie and that new kid Taec are.” She thought to herself. She had to admit, she was a bit jealous. She had a crush on Taeyeon but it was more of a sisterly type of love for her. She always admired Taeyeon after all. When she made it to the Jung’s house she noticed the oldest Jung sitting outside on a swing. She had puffy red eyes indicating she was crying. Amber made her way towards the girl and gently pushed her. The older girl was surprised and shot Amber a death glare. “Amber don’t do that! You freaking scared the life out of me!” She scolded the tomboy. Amber just smirked as she continued to push Jessica. “Why are you out here all alone Sica?” She decided to ask. She’s known the Jung’s for a while. Especially Krystal since they are childhood friends. Ever visit she made to America she would visit Jessica. However, Jessica has recently come from the U.s a few months ago with her mother.

“Just decided to get some fresh air.” Jessica replied with a sigh. Jessica’s voice cracked a little and Amber noticed. Amber stopped swinging the girl and walked in front of her. She kneeled down in front of her and looked into Jessica’s eyes. She always worried about the blonde since Jessica was like a mother to her when she visited America. Always looking after the Tomboy since Amber didn’t have a mother figure because her mother passed away giving birth to her. Jessica stared back a little surprised with Amber’s action. “What’s the matter Sica? You can tell.” Amber said with concern. Jessica smiled and cupped the girl’s cheeks. “You’re so sweet. Krystal is so lucky.” She said with a wink making amber’s cheeks turn red. She just ignored what Jessica said and stared at the older girl in the eyes. Jessica sighed knowing Amber wasn’t going to leave until she told her. “I’m fine amber, really.” She said giving Amber a fake smile. Amber knew better. Jessica always faked happiness when she was upset so she wouldn’t burden others. “Liar, then why did you cry?” Amber asked. Seriousness filled her voice. “Who am I kidding? I can never lie to you or Krystal.” Jessica said with a chuckle. She exhaled as she looked up into the foggy sky. “You know, I’m turning 19 this month.” Amber nodded knowing Jessica was older than most students. She stayed quiet waiting for the blonde to continue. Jessica stayed quiet for a while but then looked down at Amber. “I’m getting married soon. Father wants me to marry.” Amber’s eyes widened she was about to protest but Jessica placed her finger on Amber’s mouth shushing the girl. “It’s okay Amber, I agreed. It’s my faith, as the oldest child. If I marry, Krystal won’t have to.” She said as she held onto Amber’s hands. Amber was speechless. She just stayed in her spot quiet. She looked down, her short hair covering her eyes. “Uncle should know better than to take away your happiness..” Amber mumbled to herself but Jessica heard it clearly. “It’s okay, really. Father is in a crisis. The marriage will help the business a lot.” She exclaimed trying to sound happy. “Just promise me something Amber.” She said sternly picking up Amber’s face. “Take good care of my little princess, okay?” She pecked Amber’s forehead and began walking away. “Tell her that I’m going for a walk. I’ll be back later.” She halted midway. “She’s been waiting for you upstairs.” She turned around and smiled at Amber with a wink. “I know your feeling for her, just have patients with her, kay?” And with that she walked away leaving a dumfounded Amber.

 

Amber made her way upstairs lifelessly. The house was empty except for Krystal who stayed home because she was still sick. She felt really bad for Jessica. “And here I was thinking she like Yul.” She thought to herself remembering how cheerful Yul sounded nowadays since she met Jessica. She stopped at Krystal’s door. She sighed and straightened herself up as she put her hand on the knob. She opened the door with a smile to find Krystal playing on her ipad. Her eyes met Amber’s an a smile immediately showed on her face. But it was quickly replaced with a pout. “You’re late!” Krystal said crossing her arms pretending to be mad. Amber chuckled and kneeled down next to the bed her elbows propped on the bed and her knuckles under her chin. “I’m sorry princess.” She said looking at the pouting girl. Krystal glared making a shiver go down Amber’s spine. ‘Just like your sister, you carry that icy glare of your father’s.’ Her face changed when she thought of the man she considered her uncle though they were unrelated. She clenched her fists a bit and her face changed as she got lost at the thought. Krystal saw this and got worried. “Amber?” She said softly as she placed her hand on amber’s cheek. Amber immediately came back to her senses. “Yes princess?” She said with a smile. “Are you okay?” Krystal asked concerned. Amber smiled and shook her head. “Oh yeah, I bumped into Sica on my way in. She said she was going to go somewhere real quick but she will be back.” Amber said trying to change the subject. Amber got up and sat on the bed next to Krystal. “Oh.” Krystal simply said. “Hey Amber.” Amber looked down at Krystal who looked worried. Krystal pulled Amber into a hug shocking Amber. Her cheeks turned red a little and so did Krystal’s. Krystal buried her face into Amber’s chest. Instinctively, Amber began to Krystal’s hair. She pecked the top of her head. 

 

 

At the school pool~

 

 

Yuri was swimming in the school pool by herself as her club member had just left. She decided to take some extra laps just for practice. She was in a very good mood that she felt hyper. Not long Jessica arrives at the pool. She entered the building to find Yuri swimming happily. She smiled to herself. ‘You’re so childish.’ She thought to herself as she saw Yuri doing ridiculous flips. She remembered the first kiss they shared the day before. It might have been by accident but she couldn’t help but have her heart flutter every time she thought about it. She grabbed Yuri’s towel placing it over her shoulder and crouched down near the end of the pool. Moments later Yuri came up for air in the exact spot where Jessica was. Yuri looked up at Jessica panting as a smile crept on her lips. “Hey there you big dork.” Jessica said with a giggle. “Hey there gorgeous” Yuri said making Jessica blush. She smirked. Jessica extended her hand towards Yuri to help her out of the pool. When Yuri was out of the pool, she didn’t let go of Jessica’s hand. She stared at the smaller girl I the eyes until Jessica broke the stare with a cough. She removed her hand and threw the towel at Yuri’s face with a giggle running off. Yuri removed the towel and chased after Jessica. “Yah!” She said with a smile. Jessica ran into the girl’s changing room trying to find a place to hide but it was too late. Yuri ran in after her but since she was all wet, she was leaving puddles all over the place. She stepped on a puddle and slipped falling on top of Jessica.

When both girls opened their eyes they were only inches apart for each other’s faces. Jessica’s eyes were wide but lost in Yuri’s. Yuri stared at Jessica’s lips wanting to taste them again. She could not hide it, she really liked Jessica. Yuri couldn’t take it anymore and closed the distance kissing Jessica on the lips. Jessica closed her eyes and accepted the kiss. It was slow at first but then it turned into a passionate kiss. Her eyes widened and she pushed Yuri away realizing what she had done. She sat up and covered with her hands as tears began streaming down her face. Yuri felt a little hurt by this. Jessica got up and ran towards the door. “I’m sorry Yul.” She said through a sob. Yuri quickly got up and sprinted towards Jessica. She gripped Jessica’s wrist and whipped her around to look at her. She pinned her on the door. Jessica tried to escape but Yuri didn’t let her. Yuri looked deep into Jessica’s eyes. “Tell me.” Jessica looked up at the hurt Yuri. ‘And here I was trying hard not to hurt you.’ She thought to herself as more tears escaped. “Tell me you feel the same.” Jessica gulped down her saliva and looked down at the floor. “I don’t.” She said and her voice cracked. “You’re lying! I know, I know you feel something for me Sica.” Yuri lifted Jessica’s face up and kissed her again softly. Jessica turned her head away. She really wanted to be with Yuri but she couldn’t. “Why Sica, why do you reject me?” Yuri said now as tears escaped her eyes. Jessica looked at the hurt Yuri feeling her heart tightens. “I’m so sorry Yul, I can’t. I can’t return your feeling.” She said putting her palms on her face. Yuri removed them holding Jessica’s hands in her’s. She didn’t dare to let go as she placed her forehead on the blonde’s. “Why Sica? Why?” She couldn’t take it. Jessica stayed quiet. “Jessica I love you. I know we just met a few weeks ago but I really do love you. We’ve been hanging out every day in and out of school and I can’t help but fall for you more every time I’m near you.” Yuri said sincerely. “I know my feelings are wrong and we are both girls, but heck what is so wrong with it? Love doesn’t have a gender or an age. Love-“She was about to speak but was cut off by Jessica. “Because I’m engaged Yul!” Jessica said loudly. Yuri’s eyes widened. “I’m engaged. I will be getting married soon, and there is nothing I can do to prevent it. It’s my faith, Yul.” Jessica said as more tears escaped. Yuri let go of Jessica. “I’m sorry Yul.” Jessica said as she saw Yuri fall to her knees. “Who.. Who are you, marrying?” Yuri asked as tears escaped her eyes. She choked on the word marrying as she looked at nothing. Her orbs empty, her heart hurt. “Siwon, Kim Siwon….”

 

 

At Taeny's apartment

 

 Tiffany laid in her bed as Sunny held her, comforting her. Sunny rubbed tiffany’s back softly as Tiffany cried silently next to Sunny. Suddenly Tiffany’s phone rang. Her eyes widened as she recognized the ringtone. “It’s Taeyeon.” Sunny said softly. “I don’t want to answer.” Tiffany said burring her head on Sunny’s shoulder. “If you don’t answer she will worry.” Tiffany didn’t say anything making Sunny sigh. “I will answer.” Before Tiffany could protest Sunny had already pressed on the answer button. Tiffany pressed on the speaker button wanting to hear the conversation before she hid again.

Sun: yaboseyo?

Tae: Sunkyu? Is that you? Where is Tiffany?

Sun: *pout* please stop calling me Sunkyu and call me Sunny instead.

Tae: erm, Arraso um,S-sunny..Where is tiffany?

Sunny turns to look at tiffany that was still hiding in her shoulder.

Sun: She’s with me, don’t worry Taeyeon.

Tae: Oh really? Where is she? Can I talk to her?

Sunny looked down at Tiffany who shook her head.

Sun: Sorry, She’s kind busy right now.

Tae: oh is that so.. Well tell her I might.. um, be getting home a little later..

Sun: okay, she might want to know what you’ll be doing.

Tae: …

Sun: Taeyeon?

Tae: ah, mianhe. And um. Tell her I’m going to be with my childhood friend Taecyeon.

'Childhood friend, eh?' Sunny thought to herself.

Sun: Arraso, bye.

 

End of call 

 

 

Sunny looked down at tiffany that began crying on her shoulder again. “Tiffany~” Sunny said softly as she the taller girl’s hair. “I told you sunny *sob* she likes him.” Tiffany said still crying. Sunny sighed. ‘Little do you know she’s madly into you’ she smiled to herself. ‘I’ve got a plan. I want to see who confesses first.’ Sunny thought to herself with a smirk as she continued to the girl’s hair. ‘you’re going to just love me!’

 

 

Isn't sunny just the best? keke.

Aww poor Yulsic, what will happen to them? 

Kryber is just soooo cute!

comment and suscribe!

Author out! *laughing like an ajumma* <3