Conflicts

Wife and Wife

Third person's pov~

 

It was early in the morning When Amber made her way to school. She decided to walk to school today since she didn’t live very far from it. She was going to pick up her best friend Krystal on the way there. When she made it to the Jung house she bumped into Yuri. “Yul?” She said startling Yuri. “Amber?” Yuri said when she saw the tomboy. “What are you doing here?” They both said at the same time. “Me?” again they said at the same time pointing at themselves. “What’s all the commotion?” A grumpy girl said walking towards the girls. “It’s still early in the freaking morning!” Amber turned around to find the oldest Jung glaring her icy glare causing Goosebumps on both her and Yuri. “Are you here for Krys?” Jessica asked Amber. Amber nodded. “I’m afraid she won’t be going to school today. She woke up with a fever.”  Amber pouted. “You can go see her if you want, though she’s sleeping.” Amber shook her head. The last thing she wanted was to disturb her. “I’ll catch you two later than.” She waved goodbye to Jessica and stuck her tongue out at Yuri before dashing off. “Yah!” Yuri yelled as she was about to chase after her but was stopped by Jessica. Jessica leaned on the taller girls shoulder and closed her eyes. Yuri smirked. “You’re so lazy.” Jessica glared at Yuri. “No! I just hate mornings!”

Amber was staring at her cell phone texting Krystal as she made her way to school.

To: Krystal

Morning kiddo! I went to your house today to pick you up since I was in the mood to walk but your sis told me you were down with a fever. What did you do last night to get a fever? Lol  ;) ha-ha just teasing. Anyways hope you feel better. I will stop by after school to check on you if you don’t mind. Of course you don’t! Who wouldn’t want to see me, AMBER LIU! :D ha-ha well I am off to school, Later Kidd.

Ps.I didn’t know Jessica and Yul knew each other. Since When?

From: Amber

 

Right when she clicked the send button Amber bumped into a shorter girl. “Oof!” Both girls said from the impact. Amber looked down to find none other than a short blonde headed Sunny rubbing her head. “Sorry Sunny, I didn’t see you there.” Sunny turned around to be greeted by an apologetic Amber Liu. “Oh Amber, it’s okay don’t worry about it.” She said smiling at Amber. “You walk to school too?” Sunny asked tilting her head a little. “Sometimes.” She said scratching the back of her neck. She really didn’t know Sunny so this was a bit awkward for her. “Are you walking alone?” Amber nodded. “In that case, do you mind walking with me? I’m also walking alone.” Sunny said playing with her fingers. Amber shrugged “eh why not.” She said with a smile making sunny smile as well. At first it was a bit awkward but after a while they felt more comfortable with each other as they got to know each other. Then suddenly, Amber’s Phone vibrated. She took out her phone and examined it. A wide smile appeared on her lips.

 

To: Amber

Ammmmbbbbeeeerrr~ I miss you:’/ Lol uggh I feel horrible. Sorry I couldn’t walk with you today. You’re so conceited! Ha-ha but you better come visit me after school! It’s an order! And who are you calling a Kidd?!? Yah, you’re not much older than me! Anyways try and have fun without me at school you weirdo! I’m going to take a nap now so I’ll see you later~ bye

Ps. Oh yeah about Yuri Unnie and Sica Unnie. Hmmm.. Idk really. I think they started talking a few days ago. She came over yesterday. I was surprised. Sica Unnie acts so different! She’s not her usual ice princess self. Ha-ha well bye.

From: Krystal

 

 

Amber was laughing to herself causing Sunny to raise an eye brow. “Hold on a minute, Kay?” She told sunny and sunny nodded. She walked a little further away from Sunny and dialed Krystal’s number.

Krystal: What do you want you weirdo? *grunt*

Amber: whoa, calm down there princess. Guess the fever gave you Sica’s attitude ha-ha. And I’m not a weirdo! *pout*

Krystal: Shut up! *pout* Anyways what do you want? You could have just texted me you know.~

Amber: Too lazy to write it out ha-ha. And I just wanted to make sure you weren’t lying about your fever and just wanted to ditch me.

Krystal: you’re unbelievable*giggle* you better visit me later!

Amber: Aww you miss me that much? *Smirk*

Krystal: Do not! Just shut up and come! It’s an order!

Amber: Hmm..  Admit you miss me and I’ll go.

Krystal: No!

Amber: then have fun by yourself. *smirk*
Krystal: *biting her lower lip and taking a deep breath.* imissyou!

Amber: Slow down there princess. What was that?

Krystal: Fine I miss you! You better come or else!

Amber: ha-ha Arraso Arraso. Bye princess.

End of call

 

 She walked over to Sunny and made their way to school. Sunny felt a little jealous as she overheard a little of the conversation.

 

In class~

 

 After bidding farewell to Amber Sunny made her way to her class. She sat in her chair feeling gloomy. “What’s wrong Sun bun?” Her friend Yoona asks curiously. Sunny looks up at Yoona then laid her head down. “It’s nothing yoong.”  Suddenly she felt a taller girl towering above her she peeked through her arms to find her best friend Sooyoung with a concerned look. “You okay Sunny?” Sooyoung said sitting next to Sunny. Sunny nodded. “I’m just tired Soo.” Sooyoung Shrugged and sat back in her seat. “If you say so.” Sunny raised her head and glared and Sooyoung. “What?” Sooyoung asked confused. “Nothing!” She slammed her head back down startling both Yoona and Sooyoung. “What’s her problem?” Sooyoung whispered to Yoona so Sunny wouldn’t hear but sunny heard it nice and clearly. ‘You’re my problem!’ Sunny thought to herself. She got up and made her way out of the room. “Where are you going Unnie?” Yoona asked concerned. “Bathroom.” Sooyoung was about to follow her but Stopped when Sunny turned around to glare at her. “Don’t follow me!” Soo did as she was told and sat down as Sunny walked away. “What did you do to her Unnie?” Yoona asked Soo. “Me? I didn’t do anything!”

Sunny walked to the bathroom and wetted her face with water. “Exactly Soo, you never do anything.” She wetted her face again in anger. “It’s like you don’t even care about me anymore!” She banged her fists on the sink in frustration.  Suddenly she heard one of the bathroom stall’s doors open.  She turned around to find Amber there. Her eyes widened. “Did you..” She looked at the floor. “Hear all of that? Yes, but I can act like I didn’t.” Amber said walking next to sunny washing her hands. She stayed silent still staring at the floor as Amber dried her hands. Amber then approached the shorter girl. Sunny was surprised when Amber hand touched the crown of her head. She looked up at the taller girl confused. “Don’t worry too much. I’m sure things will clear up.” Amber said with a smile as she patted the girls head. Amber walked out of the bathroom leaving Sunny by herself. Sunny stared at the floor. “amber Liu.” She whispered to herself.

 

 

 

Amber walked to class and sat down in her desk. She placed her hands on the back of her head as she laid back. Suddenly a head popped above her startling her. “Yah! How many times do I have to tell you not to do Sullie! It’s creepy!” Sullie just giggled. “Where’s Krystal?” Another girl said appearing out of nowhere followed by another girl. “Oh, Luna and Seo. And she’s staying home. She woke up with a fever this morning.” Amber said placing her fist under her chin. “Should we go visit her after school?” Seohyun asked worried. Luna shook her head. “I think she will be fine with Just Amber.” Luna smirked at Amber. “Y-yah! What’s that supposed to mean?” Amber said with a light blush. Just then the teacher arrived and class started. Luna winked at Amber making Amber roll her eyes. ‘Stupid Luna’ Amber thought to herself. 

 

 

Yes i know you guys wanted Taeny lol well i just felt like putting other character's out there. 

What do you guys think? tell me~

Next chapter will be Taeny's reaction to Taecyeon. :O

Comment and suscribe!