I hate surprises!

Wife and Wife

okay so i only have one thing to say before i leave you guys alone to enjoy the story. Thank you Cinderellina for your lovely comment. I have to admit, it made my day when i read it hehe. I love writing this way and im glad people appreciate it. I'll be honest with you guys and tell you the reason for this story. To be honest its based off real expirences. Well most of it not all lol i think you guys can pull out the made up stuff. One thing i love is lovely positive comments c: so thank you! *bows* Im also grateful for all the other comments. Yes i read every one of them lol the feedback i get is what helps me write good. The better the feedback, the better the story. hehe afterall, happy readers make a good story. Okay, Enjoy my lovely readers~ 

 

 

Taeyeon's pov~

 

 

"Tae, are you... In love?" . I just ruined it all. I looked over to see a very concerned and confused Tiffany. I was speechless. Should I tell her or shouldn't I tell her? Half of me was telling me to go for it since there might be hope. But the other half told me not to because she was straight. I began to panic and I knew she could tell. “I, um.. I..” I clenched my fists and gulped down my saliva hard. I was never good at expressing myself. I was always reserved when it came to my emotions. “Taeyeon-ah,” she noticed my clenched fists and shaking body. “You know you can tell me anything, right?” she said grabbing both of my hands in hers interlacing our fingers. The gestures made my heart beat fasten and it stirred the side of me that wanted to tell her. But like usual, logic kicked in telling me it was her showing her sisterly love and support to me. Curse my logic mind. “Tiffany..” I managed to croak out as I shut my eyes taking a deep breathe. She gave me a small squeeze so I could continue. This is it. I’m going to tell her. I’m going to confess my love for her. No more hiding. No more of being a stupid coward about it. Rather she accepts it or not, that’s up to her. I opened my eyes and stared deeply into her chocolate colored orbs. I gulped down my saliva ready to speak.

 “Tiffany, I-“

 

 

“Life is a party karechi kara Sweet groove~

Itsudatte anata ga Boom Boom Boom~

Hade ni Car chase hana no Around~

Hikitsuke rarete Boom Boom Boom~”

 

Just then my stupid Phone decided to ring. I pulled it out to see my Father’s caller id on my screen. Why would my father be calling me? I bit my lower lip as I answered the phone and took a step away from Tiffany. It’s rare when my father calls me. But when he does, it’s always business related.

Tae: Yaboseyo, sir?
Mr. Kim: Taeyeon. Where are you right now?

Tae: Still at school, sir. I was just leaving.

Mr. Kim: Good. I need you at my office as soon as possible.

Tae: may I know the reason?

Mr. Kim: Are you questioning my orders, Taeyeon?
Tae:… No sir…

Mr. Kim: Be at my Office in 10 minutes.

 

End of call

 

I took a deep breath as I ran my fingers through my messy locks. “Tae, who was it?” Shoot. I totally for get she was here. “Erm.. My father. Listen tiffany, I have to go to the Office right now. I’ll drop you off at the apartment okay?” She nodded her head slightly. “Is everything okay Tae Tae?” I managed to smile at her and nodded to assure her everything was fine. “I don’t know what he wants, but I’ve been ordered to be present at his office in 10 minutes.” I say to her as I gather all our stuff. I turned around to find a rather spaced out Tiffany. “You okay?” Right when I said those words I snapped her back to reality and she looked up at me. “Hmm? Yeah, I’m fine.” She beamed me a smile but I couldn’t help but feel it wasn’t sincere but I just shrugged it off as I began to walk towards the exit with her behind me. Just then she caught up to me and grabbed a hold of my hand shocking me a bit. She interlaced our fingers and leaned against my shoulder. I looked down to see her face only to find her lost in thought. We walked to my car and the ride was silent until we reached the apartment. “You sure you’ll be okay alone?” I ask her. She smiles at me with a light chuckle. “Tae, I can take care of myself.” I smile at her. “If you need anything, just call me. Arraso?” She gets off the car and turns around to look at me. “Arraso. Now go before you get in trouble with your father.” I wait for her to enter the building before letting out a sigh. “I can’t believe I almost confessed. Pabo Taeyeon.”

 

At the kim Corp building~

 

 As soon as I arrive, I was immediately greeted by the many workers. As usual they would stop what they are doing and bow down towards me. I keep my poker face on as I make my way towards the elevator up to my father’s office. When I reach his floor I walk towards his room casually. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t irritated at the moment. I was. Though I was a bit grateful for this because he had saved me from making a complete fool out of myself just moments ago with Tiffany. I knock on the door and wait for him to tell me to come in. When he does so, I walk in casually with my serious face on. “Sir.” I simply say. He was looking out of the window and ordered me to take a seat. I did so. Just moments later, there was a knock on the door. My father order’s the guest to come in. “Sir.” My eyes widen upon hearing the familiar masculine voice. I turn around to be face to face with my own brother. “Brother..” I unconsciously say. He looks at me for a moment but then ignores me and turns towards my father. I felt stupid for letting that simple word escape my lips. My brother was a well-respected man. I admired him greatly to the point I tried to be like him. We were 5 years apart though. Up until now, he had been overseas expanding the corporation with foreigners. He was the next heir of Kim corp. Though my father was going to split it half and half. He would manage it overseas while I managed it here in Asia. When had he arrived Korea?

“You summoned me, sir.” Was all my brother said to my father. My father didn’t turn around to look at us as he spoke. “Taeyeon. Siwon.” He said. We didn’t speak. We waited for him to continue. “Siwon, I have spoken to your mother about your arranged marriage.” My eyes widened upon hearing the words. Arranged marriage? My brother is getting married? When was this decided?  He turned around to look at me. “It seems you were not aware of this Taeyeon.” I shook my head. “No sir.” He walked over to his chair where he took his seat. “I will explain to you briefly, Taeyeon. Siwon is getting married soon. He will be marrying the daughter of a huge corporation overseas who is currently here in Korea. That is why you both are here.” I tried to process his words but it still didn’t make sense to me. If Siwon was the one getting married, then why am I here? “You too will be getting married soon.” His words struck to me. “What?” I was surprised. I didn’t care if he took my outburst wrongly. “In a year when you have turned 18, you shall marry. It has been decided years ago.” I stood up in disbelief. “This is outrageous! Decided? I sure as hell didn’t accept to such terms.” I knew I was in no position to speak but I couldn’t help it. A marriage with no love is no marriage at all. “Taeyeon.” My brother said keeping his calm/serious composure. That was all he had to say for me to sit back down. “I’m sorry Sir but I cannot accept. I know I’m in no position to object but a marriage without love? I cannot accept to such terms. I won’t marry someone I do not know.” My father stayed quiet and I knew he was thinking about it. Did I convince him? “It is no stranger Taeyeon.” My eyebrows raised at his words. “You will be marrying your childhood friend.” I tried to think back to the past but couldn’t think of anyone. Tiffany was my only childhood friend. But… My eyes widened at the realization. “Taecyeon…”