Confessing isn't as easy as you think

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon stood still in her position, frozen. Her grip on Minho’s collar loosened and fell to her sides as she was lost in thought. ‘Way to go, what are you going to do now smart ?’ her mind barked at her as her heart raced. On the other hand, as soon as Taeyeon’s hands were off of him he quickly glanced over to an alley where he could see a small blonde was waving for him to come. He glanced over to Tiffany who was biting her lower lip as she stood a few feet behind Taeyeon. Her eyes staring intensely at Taeyeon and Minho could have sworn they shined. Without any more hesitation, Minho made a dash towards the alley before winking at the surprised Taeyeon. “Hey, stop-“ before Taeyeon could run after him a pair of arms hugged her stomach from behind. She gulped down her saliva quite loudly when she realized who it was that was hugging her.

 “Tae~” Tiffany croaked as she hid her face in Taeyeon’s back causing Taeyeon’s heart to fasten at the vibration of her husky voice. Getting no response from Taeyeon Tiffany decided to speak again, getting straight to the point. “Do you really love me?” She asked as she dug her red face in Taeyeon’s back tightening her grip around Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s mind raced as she thought of the best way to avoid telling Tiffany the truth. She began having a small anxiety attack like she usually does when under pressure. “Yes I do” She said before her lips. “You’re my best friend, Tiffany. I have to look out for you” She said as her hands began to sweat and her feet fidgeted a little.

 

 

 

“Liar”

 

 

 

 

Upon hearing Tiffany’s words her eyes widened and her body stiffened. Tiffany slowly released the hug and walked in front of Taeyeon. Tiffany looked straight into Taeyeon’s eyes as she held both of Taeyeon’s hands in her’s. This caused confusion for Taeyeon when she saw the hurt in Tiffany’s eyes. “I know your lying, Tae. We aren’t best friends for nothing” She said as she gave Taeyeon’s hands a squeeze. “When you’re nervous or under pressure your hands sweat a lot” She said as she looked down at Taeyeon’s hands then back into Taeyeon’s eyes. “Your hands are sweating an awful lot Tae. So just be honest with me. No lies, no tricks. Just the truth.” Taeyeon stood there dumbfounded as Tiffany spoke. She sighed before speaking. “I’m not lying” She said weakly as she looked at the ground. There was silence before she heard Tiffany sigh and let go of her hands. “whatever then” Tiffany’s voice cracked a bit as she began walking away.

 

 

“Tiffany wait”

 

 

Taeyeon grabbed hold of Tiffany’s wrist and pulled her to face her. She was surprised when she saw Tiffany’s eyes glister as if she was about to cry. “What do you want now?” she asked coldly clearly indicating that she was upset. Taeyeon sighed as she decided to just spill the truth. “I guess you really do know me well” Taeyeon said with a light chuckle as she looked at the floor. “Your right, I lied. But I can’t help but lie” She started off. She didn’t dare to look at Tiffany as she prepared herself to say her next words. “Tiffany I love you. I really do. And it’s more than a friend should. More than a best friend should but I can’t help it. I fell deeply in love with you the moment you and I became friends. I didn’t realize it until you had your first boyfriend and I experienced my first feeling of Jealousy.” She clenched her fists still looking at the ground as her voice trembled a bit. “I know I shouldn’t be feeling this way but I can’t help it. I know it’s weird and that you like guys but I just-“ before she could finish, her face was cupped into Tiffany’s hands and within seconds her lips touched the soft plump flesh of Tiffany’s lips. She was too shocked that she wasn’t able to respond to the short kiss when Tiffany pulled away. Tiffany giggled upon seeing Taeyeon’s shocked look as her cheeks were burning red.

 “Taeyeon. My Tae Tae.” Tiffany said as she her lips. “Tae, all this time I was confused about what I really felt. No matter who I dated, you always struck my mind first. But now it’s clear to me that I really do love you. More than a best friend should” Tiffany said as she flashed an eye smile. Before she could say anything more Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into a hug. She held her tightly as she felt happiness take over her body. “You have no idea of the happiness I’m feeling right now” she Whispered into Tiffany’s ear before cupping Tiffany’s face. “But are you sure?” Taeyeon asked, worried Tiffany might still be confused. Tiffany rolled her eyes before pecking Taeyeon’s lips softly sending electric waves through both of their bodies. “I’m positive. Nobody has given me the feelings you’re giving me now” She said sincerely as she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck putting their foreheads together making their noses brush together. Taeyeon being unable to resist Tiffany’s plum lips, the lips she’s longed and dreamed of, leaned in to capture them. It was a simple soft romantic kiss when they pulled away looking into each other’s eyes lovingly.

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon!?!?!”

 

 

“Tiffany?!?!”

 

Both of them turned around when they heard the surprised call of both of their names at the same time. Their eyes widened when they saw the two people that called them.

 

“Taecyeon…” (Taeyeon)

 

 

“Yoona..” (Tiffany)

 

(Like, um, get out of here Taec and yoong! Your ruining it! shoo! lol )

 

Ahhh more drama! D:

But there you guys, Taeny finally confressed! >:D 

lol i wasn't trolling you guys. haha gosh i'm not that evil~

Of course, we cannot forget about Taecyeon. He is still engaged to her.

Hmmm, what will happen between Taeny now?

How will they explain this to Yoong and Taec?

Bwahaha i know but you don't just yet xD

Stay tuned guys and keep the comments and suscribing coming~

I read all of the comments! Glad you guys love my story! Ahhhh

Im glad i excite you guys xD especially in my cliff hanger lol i'm sorry. I just started school and all my ap teachers are jerks for giving me a bunch of homework on my first week *pout*

Love you guys~

-author out *pouts while doing stacks of homework* <3