Even with trouble approaching, i love you

Wife and Wife

“Taecyeon” Taeyeon whispered as she gulped down a bit of saliva locking her eyes with Taec. Taec stared at Taeyeon with hurt and surprise in his eyes. He remained silent as his eyes slowly narrowed down to her hand, which Tiffany was holding onto securely. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who flashed an awkward smile at her before giving Taeyeon’s arm a squeeze. “Can someone please explain!?” Taec said as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. A mix of anger and sadness was evident in his voice. Taeyeon looked at the ground, not knowing what to do. Technically, she had just ‘cheated’ on her fiancé.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I kissed Taeyeon”

 

 

 

 

 

Upon hearing those words, Taeyeon whipped her head to look at Tiffany who had a serious face as she looked at Taec. Taec’s face darkened and he furrowed his eye brows in confusion. “Why?” he dared to ask as he now gave Tiffany a dirty look.  “Because I love her” Tiffany said back to him with a higher tone as she got closer to Taeyeon. Tiffany didn’t like the way Taec’s was looking at her. “Fany” Taeyeon said surprised. Tiffany turned and faced Taeyeon who had her eyes staring deeply into her. “I don’t think we should hide this” Tiffany said with a smile as she felt Taeyeon’s sweaty hand. “It’s okay as long as we have each other, right?” Taeyeon couldn’t help but let a small smile appear on her lips. She had to admit, she was probably the happiest person on the earth right now just to have tiffany say that to her. Her loving stare with Tiffany was broken when Taec let out a scoff. “I had a bad feeling about you, Tiffany Hwang” Taec said crossing his arms over his sturdy chest. “The moment I met you, I knew you were trouble for us” He said as his jaw clenched. “Us?” Tiffany arched her eye brow up upon hearing the words. “Yeah, Tae and me. Hasn’t she told you yet?” Taec said with a sly smirk as he glanced at Taeyeon before looking at Tiffany again. Taeyeon’s eyes widened upon hearing the words. She glared shaking her head indicating for Taec to keep his mouth shut.  “Oppa” Yoona who had stayed quiet the whole time finally spoke up. “We should leave” She said softly as she tried to pull Taec but he wouldn’t budge. “Taeyeon and I are-“

 

 

“Engaged? I know” Tiffany said calmly as she also crossed her arms; her face expression not changing a bit. Taeyeon’s and Taec’s eyes widened in shock. “I accidently heard your conversation when he first came to our apartment” Tiffany said as she looked away. Taeyeon stood there, dumbstruck. She didn’t know what to say. Taec on the other hand, let out an annoyed scoff causing Tiffany to glare at him. Taeyeon sighed before she grabbed hold of Tiffany’s hand pulling her with her as she began walking away. “And where do you think you are going, Taeng?” Taec said as he tried to stop her. He looked deeply into Taeyeon’s eyes as if pleading her not to go. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, not letting it affect her as she just ignored him. “Tae” He said as he grabbed her wrist. “Don’t do this to me.” He said with a frown. Taeyeon snatched her hand away from him taking a deep sigh before speaking. “Nothing between us will ever happen, Taec. I love Tiffany, I’ve always have. It won’t change even if I am engaged to you” Taeyeon her lips before continuing. “So just forget about it. I’m sorry but I won’t accept this marriage.”

Upon hearing Taeyeon’s words, Taec’s heart shattered. He looked angrily at Tiffany as he clenched his fists. “This is all happening because of you!” He yelled as he was going to charge at her but was stopped by Yoona and Taeyeon. “Oppa, please” Yoona said as she pulled him back. Taeyeon stood in front of Tiffany protecting her. “I won’t accept the way you talked to Tiffany either. It’s best if you keep your distance.” Taeyeon spat at him angrily. Tiffany just stood there awkwardly as she rubbed Taeyeon’s arms. And with that Taeny left the scene leaving an upset Taec and confused Yoona. But Tiffany spaced out the whole way home as she heard Taec say he wasn’t going to give up easily as they left the scene.

When Taeny arrived at their dorm, Taeyeon went straight for the balcony. She held onto the railing tightly as she looked out at the night sky angrily. “Who does he think he is” She said angrily. She was lost on ways on how to end the engagement when she felt a pair of familiar arms wrap themselves around her stomach. As soon as she felt Tiffany’s warmth, all her frustration and tension left her. “Tae” Tiffany said softly in her concerned husky voice. Taeyeon leaned her head back as she took in the warm feeling she felt across her chest, in her heart. They stood like that for a while in silence as Taeyeon calmed down. “You know mushroom, you’re the only person that can make all my negativity leave me like if it was thin air” She said with a chuckle as she shifted her body so she would be facing Tiffany. She pecked Tiffany’s forehead and smiled when she saw the evident blush on Tiffany’s cheeks. Though she was probably blushing madly herself. “Tae” Tiffany whispered as she pressed her head on Taeyeon’s chest looking down as she clenched Taeyeon’s shirt. “Hmm?” Taeyeon answered with a hum as she played with Tiffany’s locks. “Does this mean.. We are you know” Tiffany gulped before continuing. “An I-item?” She asked nervously. Upon saying those words, she could feel the hard pounding of Taeyeon’s heart on her forehead.

 

 

“Tiffany”

 

 

 

Upon hearing her name being called lovingly, she looked up to look into Taeyeon’s eyes. Taeyeon had a goofy grin on her face as her cheeked burned up a light red. “Tiffany Hwang” She said as she bit her lower lip, caressing Tiffany’s left cheek with her palm. “Will you… b-be my.. Erm” Taeyeon scratched the back of her neck nervously as she scanned around trying not to make eye contact. Tiffany held in her need to giggle as she saw how cute Taeyeon was acting. Taeyeon took a deep breath and looked deeply into Tiffany’s eyes as she spoke. “Will you be my girlfriend?” She asked sternly. Tiffany put a finger up to her lips as if thinking. “Hmmmm. Let me see” She said to tease the short blonde. Taeyeon bit her lower lip in anticipation as she played with her fingers, unable to stay still as she fidgeted a little. “Of course I will, silly” Tiffany said with a giggle as she pecked Taeyeon’s lips. Taeyeon flashed a big grin as she picked Tiffany up in her arms causing Tiffany to wrap her arms around Taeyeon’s neck from shock. She pressed her forehead on Taeyeon’s as she wrapped her legs around Taeyeon’s legs. Luckily, Taeyeon was strong enough to hold Tiffany up.

“I love you” Taeyeon said as she looked into Tiffany’s eyes. Tiffany flashed Taeyeon an eye smile. “ I love you too Tae” And with that, they kissed passionately. Un-aware of the trouble that was coming up in the near future.

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon walked furiously into the mansion. He didn’t even bother to knock as he barged right into the room in front of him. “Hyung, I need your help” He said with a slight bow. “What is it now, Taecyeon?” A man in a chair said with his back facing Taecyeon. “It’s about Taeyeon. She wants to cancel the engagement.” Upon hearing the words ‘cancel engagement’ the chair swirled around revealing a surprised Siwon. “What?” He asked shocked. “It’s that Tiffany girl’s fault. She’s influenced Tae wrongly” Taecyeon said with anger in his voice. “How is it Tiffany’s fault?” Siwon asked, not understanding. Taecyeon took a deep breath before answering.

 

 

 

 

“She’s confused Taeyeon into thinking she likes women.”

 

Dont forget to comment and suscribe! :)