raining heart part 2

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon and tiffany sat in the arm chairs thinking of Yuri and Jessica. "I hope everything goes well" Taeyeon said with a sigh. She was planning on going after the two but was stopped by tiffany. "It will. Just be patient and have faith tae" tiffany said taking Taeyeon's hand and giving it a light squeeze. Taeyeon looked at tiffany and smiled. She then realized tiffany was still in the wedding dress from earlier. "You look stunning in that" she said sincerely. Tiffany got up as Taeyeon gave her a twirl. "Don't I.?" Tiffany said with a wink. Without notice taeyeon picked tiffany up bridal style causing a gasp to escape tiffany's lips as she securely wrapped her arms around taeyeon's nEeck. She blushed at the gesture. "We're like a recently Wed couple" tiffany said with a giggle though deep inside she wished it came true. Taeyeon smiled as she walked towards the changing rooms wishing this moment didn't end. "Well for tonight, you are my wife" taeyeon said with a dorky grin.

Yuri sprinted down the street like mad. She was soaking wet but she didn't care. All she wanted and cared about was Jessica. She didn't bother grab her umbrella when she sprinted out of the coffee shop. She stopped in front of the park to catch her breath. She scanned around the park furiously. She clenched her fists and bit her lower lip when she didn't see Jessica anywhere. "Damn it" she cursed as she began sprinting like crazy again. She came to a halt when she saw a shivering figure yards away. Her eyes widened when she recognized the figure. "Jessica" she whispered as she slowly approached the figure.

Jessica sat at a nearby bench crying her heart and eyes out. She was soaking wet and trembled from the cold rain. Yuri could take it anymore as she sprinted towards the girl engulfing her into a hug. Her heart ached seeing her like this. "Sica" Yuri whispered into Jessica's ear as she tightened the embrace a bit. Instinctively Jessica pushed Yuri off unknown that it was Yuri hugging her. She looked deeply into Yuri's eyes. "Yul" she managed to say with her sore throat as more tears escaped. Just a few minutes ago she was yelling and crying her heart out. Yuri let out a small sad smile as she wiped Jessica's soaking wet hair out of her face. "I told you didn't I? I wasn't giving up on you so easily" Yuri said as she caressed Jessica's face lightly pecking Jessica's lips. Jessica hid her face in Yuri's soaking wet shirt as she began sobbing hard again remembering what Yuri said to her after her softball game.

 

Flashback~

 

"Do you need something?" Jessica said coldly. She didn't want to act cold towards Yuri but it was what she had to do. Just then, Yuri pushed Jessica on the car door as she got in front of her putting both hands on the side of Jessica's head. Jessica gulped down a bit surprised but tried to remain calm. "You" Yuri said as she leaned in to kiss Jessica on the lips. At first Jessica let herself get kissed. She missed Yuri's warm soft lips dearly. But after a few seconds she pushed Yuri away. "Stop it yul! Just give up already!" Jessica said as she suppressed back her tears. She clenched her jaw when she saw Yuri's sad expression. "I can't" Yuri said looking deep into Jessica's eyes. "Even if I tried I can't. I can't stop myself from falling for you" Yuri said as she got closer to Jessica's face. She was about to kiss her again but Jessica turned her head to the side looking at the floor. "We can't be yul. Stop making this harder than it is" Jessica said. She was happy yet sad that Yuri loved her. Yuri huffed as she took a step back. "I promise you, I'm not giving up so easily" Yuri said with determination.

 

End of flashback~

 

"Why yul?" Jessica said in Yuri's chest. Yuri hugged the girl and rested her head on jessica's crown. "Why must you love me so much when all I do is push you away?" Yuri smiled as she pulled Jessica out from her chest. She looked deeply into Jessica's eyes. "You feel this?" Yuri said putting Jessica's hand above her chest on her heart. "Every time I'm near you or even just think about you my heart goes crazy. Even if I wanted to forget you I wouldn't be able to. Why? Because the second I met you you already stole my heart. It's not mine anymore. It's yours and forever will be." Jessica stood there. She was touched by Yuri's words. She didn't care anymore as she pulled Yuri down for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck as Yuri wrapped her's around Jessica's waist. "I love you yul" Jessica said when they parted for air. Yuri smiled as she connected her forehead with Jessica's. "As I love you Sica."

yulsic was kissing passionately in the rain unaware that they were being watched. "So this is what my bride has been up to."

 

 

 

yulsic kissing in the rain is so cute and warm :')

 

What will happen between them though?

Will the wedding be cancelled?

And don't worry taeny is still going.

Next chapter will start off with taeny moments hehe

And jelly pany = clingy pany~

And sunny's plan will take place.

Will it go well?

Stay tuned!!

Comment and subscribe!

Sorry there is no picture. I updated from my phone. And sorry if there are errors. I'm working hard to improve *bows*

Thanks for all the comments :D keep em coming!

Ps I could really use that coffee right now koalagirl >.<

-Author out! *squinting eyes trying to keep awake* <3