raining heart part 1

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon was in her walk in closet struggling to button her vest as she stood in front of the mirror. “Here, let me help you” Tiffany said as she came from behind. She s her hands from under Taeyeon’s armpits and buttoned the buttons. When she finished she hugged the shorter girl. “You look pretty” Tiffany said with a smile as she walked over to her hanged clothes. Taeyeon blushed a bit as she proceeded to do her hair. “Where are we going anyway?” Tiffany asked as she looked for something pink to wear. “Bridal shopping with Jessica” Taeyeon said bluntly. She had invited Tiffany because she wasn’t much of a shopper so she would be useless for Jessica. “As in Jessica Jung? Why?” Tiffany tried to act surprised. “I forgot to tell you but she’s marrying my brother in a couple of months” Taeyeon said as she looked for her cell phone. “Really, that’s great” Tiffany said as she finally found her outfit. “Not if there isn’t any love” Taeyeon whispered to herself but Tiffany heard it clearly.

 

The girls arrived in front of Jessica’s house to be greeted by her younger sister Krystal. “Oh you must be Taeyeon and tiffany” Krystal said with a small smile “come in” She said gesturing for the girls to come in. The girls bowed slightly as they entered the house. “Babe, who is it?” Amber said sitting lazily on the couch staring at the screen in front of her. “Yah llama, sit properly” Krystal flicking Amber’s forehead. Amber rubbed her forehead as she did what her girl friend asked. “Please excuse her, she isn’t very bright” Krystal said with a smile. “My sister will be down in a minute, please sit” Krystal said politely. Taeyeon and tiffany sat on the other sofa. Krystal sat next to Amber as they waited for Jessica. Amber kept smirking at Taeyeon as she glanced at tiffany. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at amber’s gesture. It caught Krystal’s attention as she decided to tease the girls in front of her. “Are you and Taeyeon Unnie dating Tiffany Unnie?” Krystal asked innocently. “h-huh? W-what makes you t-think that?” Tiffany stuttered while blushing lightly. Krystal pointed at tiffany’s hand. Tiffany had her finger’s interlaced in Taeyeon’s as Taeyeon rubbed it lightly. Before Tiffany could say anything Taeyeon answered. “We’ve always held hands since we were kids” Taeyeon said with a small smile. “Were like sister I guess, right?” Tiffany nodded though inside she felt a bit disappointed. ‘I always did call you my sister’ Tiffany thought to herself.

 

A few minutes passed and Jessica finally came down. “Sorry to make you wait so long” She said with a smile. “Don’t worry about it” Taeyeon said with a smile. Taeyeon examined Jessica’s eyes and they were a bit red. Jessica noticed Taeyeon staring at her eyes and quickly said “My contacts got irritated at the game.” She pushed her glasses back as Taeyeon nodded though Taeyeon didn’t believe her but she didn’t press on. “Krystal I’ll be back by tonight. Make sure you lock yourselves” Jessica said grabbing her purse. She glared an icy glare at Amber as amber gave her a confused look. “You watch yourself llama face. If you do anything to Krys ill hurt you” she said making Krystal chuckle. “Sica, you know I would never hurt her” Amber said protectively. Taeyeon smiled as she patted Amber’s head before walking outside with Tiffany. Tiffany bowed at the girls and smiled as she walked after the other two.

 

The ride was silent as they arrived the shop. Taeyeon kept glancing at Jessica’s face through the mirror. Jessica spaced out a lot as she looked outside the window with a sad expression. Tiffany saw this and she gave Taeyeon’s hand a squeeze. Taeyeon smiled at her squeezing back. When they arrived the first person to get excited was Tiffany. “Wow look at all the pretty dresses!” she squealed in excitement. Jessica smiled at her behavior before she got dragged inside the shop. Taeyeon just silently followed after. Taeyeon sat in an arm chair as she watched Tiffany pull Jessica around the shop. She smiled when she saw Jessica laugh. “I guess bringing Tiffany along was a good idea after all” She thought to herself out loud. “Kim Taeyeon?” A voice said from behind making Taeyeon turn. A smile appeared on her lips as she saw who it was. “Hyuna, it’s nice to see you” Taeyeon said with a smile. Hyuna squealed as she gave Taeyeon a hug. Tiffany heard the squeal and immediately turned around. Jealousy could be seen in her eyes as soon as she saw another girl hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood there awkwardly as the girl hugged her. Hyuna was a business friend Taeyeon would often see when she made trips with her father. “Sorry I forgot you don’t like hugs” Hyuna said with a wink. “I couldn’t help myself.” Taeyeon patted the girl’s head with a small smile. “So what brings Kim Taeyeon here?” She asked curiously. “My brother is getting married soon so I brought his future bride to see dresses” Taeyeon said. Hyuna nodded. “Really? When? Am I invited?” Hyuna said lightly pushing Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Of course, we are friends after all.”

 

Meanwhile Tiffany was watching the whole thing with Jealousy in her eyes. “Tiffany?” Jessica said when she saw tiffany staring at the girl next to Taeyeon with jealousy. “Go after her” Jessica said bluntly. Tiffany looked at Jessica with a confused expression. “What?” She said confused. “If you love her, go after her. Don’t wait until it’s too late” Jessica said fumbling through the dress in her hand. “Make her see your feelings.” Tiffany looked at the floor as she listened to Jessica. “What if she doesn’t feel the same?”  She bit her lower lip lightly. “Well wouldn’t you rather know than have to guess? Trust me, with the friendship you two have, nothing will be lost.” Jessica said as she walked into a changing room. “Go get her.” Tiffany nodded as she took a deep breath. She made her way towards where Taeyeon was. Hyuna noticed Tiffany approaching them and quickly smiled at her. “And who might this be?” Taeyeon turned to look at Tiffany. “Oh, Tiffany meet my friend Hyuna, Hyuna this is Tiffany” Taeyeon said introducing the two. “Nice to meet you” Hyuna said shaking Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany only smiled. “Where is Jessica?” Taeyeon asked looking around. “In the changing room, come. She will be out in a little bit” Tiffany said grabbing Taeyeon’s hand. “Excuse us” Tiffany said as she pulled on Taeyeon. “I’ll see you two around” Hyuna said as she watched the girls walk away.

 

“Mushroom” Taeyeon called Tiffany but tiffany didn’t move. Her grip still on Taeyeon’s hand. Taeyeon noticed Tiffany’s poker face and decided to poke Tiffany’s cheek. “What Tae” Tiffany said bluntly. Taeyeon loosed their hands making Tiffany and decided to walk around the shop. “Nothing, call me when She’s out.” Tiffany sighed realizing how bad she was acting. She followed after Taeyeon. Taeyeon was a bit surprised when she felt Tiffany hug her arm. “Don’t just walk away from me like that” Tiffany said with her merong. Taeyeon chuckled. “Arraso.” She said as she patted Tiffany’s head. Just then Jessica came out of the changing room. “How do I look?” She asked. “Stunning” Taeyeon said as she looked at Jessica. Tiffany ran over to Jessica and smiled. “It’s beautiful Sica!” She said. Jessica looked down and gave a small smile. ‘Yul always called me Sica’ she thought to herself.

 

For the rest of the day Jessica and Tiffany tried on dressed. Even if Tiffany wasn’t going to get married she wanted to try some. Taeyeon sat down as Tiffany was trying on her last one. Jessica sat next to her. It began raining outside as they sat in silence. She already had the dress she wanted in the back of the store. “Do you love my brother, Jessica?” Taeyeon suddenly asked. She looked over at Jessica who smiled sadly. “I can learn to love him” She said softly. Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore she got up and put both hands on Jessica’s shoulders. “Why marry without love Jessica? Its true my brother loves you, but why?” Taeyeon looked into Jessica’s eyes. “It’s for the best, everyone will be happy”  “not you, or Yul” Taeyeon said not caring anymore. Jessica looked at the floor as a few tears escaped her eyes. Tiffany came out of the changing room slowly. She was about to call Taeyeon when she saw the scene in front of her. She leaned on the door to be un-noticed as she saw the two. “I know I’m in no position to impose on your marriage but please Jessica, don’t do this. In the end, you’ll just hurt everyone around you.” Taeyeon wiped away Jessica’s tears as she tried to make Jessica face her. Suddenly Jessica’s phone rang. She looked at the caller before putting the phone away still ringing. “Aren’t you going to answer her?” Taeyeon said as she caught a glimpse of who it was. “If I avoid her now, she won’t be as hurt in the end” Jessica said. “She loves you Jessica, why can’t you see that? If it were me” Taeyeon looked at the floor. “If it were me I would run towards her.” Jessica took a step away from Taeyeon as more tears escaped. She couldn’t help it anymore. “I’m sorry” And with that she bolted out of the store. “Jessica wait!” Taeyeon tried to follow her but she was too late. Jessica ran out into the street in the rain. Tiffany walked next to Taeyeon and hugged her. Taeyeon let tiffany hug her as she sighed. “What have I done” she said to herself with a sigh. “It’s not your fault, tae” Tiffany said as her grip tightened a little. Suddenly an idea popped into her mind. She took out her phone and dialed a number. "We have to open jessic's eyes." She waited for the person to answer. When they did, she did even give her time to answer. “Yul, where are you!?”

 

Yuri: calm down Taeyeon, what’s wrong?

 

Tae: Just tell me where you are

 

Yuri: I’m at the east side coffee shop, why?

 

Tae: great that’s near here. Yul I need to do something for me.

 

Yuri: what is it Tae?

 

Tae: are you willing to run in the rain?

 

Yuri: what? Are you crazy there is no way I’m-

 

(Tiffany snatched the phone away)

 

Tiffany: It’s Jessica. She ran towards the east park in the rain. She was in tears.

 

(Shuffling of feet)

 

Yuri: I’m on my way now

 

End of call

 

Yay! I updated! :D 

Omg yulsic drama, what will happen if yuri finds her?

And don't worry i wil give all couples a happy ending.

Sunny's plan coming up!

Sorry i got a bit lazy with the cover -.-

comment and suscribe my lovelies~

Author out *yawns* >.<    <3