Did I just... Confess??

Wife and Wife

“What is Hyuna to you?”

 

 

The words that escaped Tiffany’s lips rang into Taeyeon’s ears. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. “Hyuna?” Taeyeon said dumbly. Tiffany rolled her eyes before nodding with a sigh of annoyance. “Yes Taeyeon, Hyuna” Tiffany said slower making Taeyeon feel stupid. “Is that what’s bothering you?” Taeyeon asked as she put her hands in her pockets. “What Hyuna is to me?” She asked with a small smile. She had to admit, she was pretty happy it bothered her. ‘Could she be jealous?’ Taeyeon thought. “It’s not bothering me. I was just wondering. Just answer the question” Tiffany said rolling her eyes again with a pout. Taeyeon’s smile grew knowing it was an obvious lie. “Hmmm. Hyuna- baby is..” Taeyeon said as if thinking. She decided to tease Tiffany so she could spill the truth. As soon as Tiffany heard the word ‘baby’ her expression darkened. “So it’s like that huh. Just forget it” She said walking away. She didn’t want to expose her true feeling but she couldn’t help it. She felt really jealous. ‘Could she be the person Taeyeon likes? Does that mean tae is that way too?’ she thought to herself. “Mushroom” the sudden call from Taeyeon behind her broke her thoughts. “Stupid” She murmured under her breathe walking faster.

Taeyeon fastened her pace as she tried to catch up to Tiffany. A smile was plastered on her lips as she kept on walking faster. She reached out her hand and grasped Tiffany’s wrist tightly but not hard enough that it would hurt her. “Tiffany, wait” She said as she turned the girl around. She tried looking into Tiffany’s eyes but Tiffany kept avoiding eye contact. ‘You’re too cute’ Taeyeon thought to herself. “Hyuna is only a close friend of mine actually. We are connected through business. And besides” Taeyeon said to Tiffany. “She is in love with my brother.” Upon hearing the last words Tiffany turned and looked at Taeyeon. Shock was evident on her face. Taeyeon smiled as she pulled Tiffany I for a hug. “Don’t walk away from me like that again, Arraso?” Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany’s ear causing Tiffany’s face to redden. Taeyeon broke the hug and reached down for Tiffany’s hand pulling her down the street as she walked. “C’mon wife, we have some dinner to eat” She said with a dorky grin that made Tiffany’s heart summersault. Little did they know someone was observing them.

Taeyeon took Tiffany to a fancy restaurant nearby. The two girls ate and talked casually until there was silence. However, it was a comfortable silence that was gained through many years of having a strong friendship. “Taeyeon” Tiffany said playing with her drink breaking the silence. Taeyeon sat across from Tiffany and looked up to look at Tiffany. “What is it mushroom?” She asked curiously. Tiffany played with her drink awkwardly preparing herself for what she was about to ask. She didn’t dare look up as she spoke. “You never answered my question from a few days ago.” She said as she tilted the cups in circles making the liquid it held spin around. “Which question?” Taeyeon asked not knowing what Tiffany was talking about. She reached for her drink and took a few sips. “I asked you if you were in love.” Upon hearing Tiffany’s words Taeyeon chocked on her drink causing her to cough multiple times. Tiffany ran over to Taeyeon’s side and patted her back until Taeyeon finally calmed down. “You okay?” Tiffany asked worriedly. Taeyeon nodded as Tiffany sat back down. Tiffany was about to ask again when Taeyeon decided to get up. “I- I’ll be back, I need to freshen up” She said nervously as she made her way to the bathroom.

                                                                                                                     

Taeyeon walked towards the bathroom sink and took a deep breathe. “She’s not letting that go, is she” She talked to herself as she sighed. She washed her hands and stood there looking at her reflection for a while. “Maybe I should just say it. With our friendship, nothing bad can really happen” She said as she dried her hands before exiting the bathroom.

Tiffany sat in her chair with a pout. “She keeps avoiding my question” She said to herself with a sigh. Just then she saw a familiar figure coming near her. “M-Minho!?!” She said with wide eyes as the boy approached her. Minho looked back and noticed Taeyeon exiting the bathroom. She froze as soon as she saw him. “Hey Tiff, come with me for a bit” he said grabbing her wrist and pulling her. “Wait stop” Tiffany tried to pull away but he kept dragging her. Taeyeon clenched her fists and her jaw tightened when she saw the Minho pulling a struggling Tiffany away. She knew the boy because of his of his nickname at school. “The heartbreaking prince” Taeyeon mumbled in disgust as she quickly followed after the two.

“Where are you taking me?” Tiffany asked a bit scared once they reached the alley of the restaurant. She still hadn’t recovered from the incident with Jay Park. “Relax, I just want to talk” He said with a smirk. Before Tiffany could say anything, Minho had pushed her against the wall as he hovered above her. “Don’t forget our promise” He said as he put his face only inches away from her face. Tiffany tried looking away but he grabbed her face making her face him. “Relax, I’m not a jerk. I won’t hurt you” he said when he noticed Tiffany’s nervous face. He got even closer to her face as he grabbed her wrist and pinned it against the wall. “please don’t” Tiffany whispered. Right when his lips were just above her’s they were interrupted by a certain short blonde. “LET HER GO!” Taeyeon yelled as she yanked Minho off of Tiffany. She pushed him to the opposite wall and held onto his collar fiercely. She may be small, but she was stronger than she looked. “Taeyeon” Tiffany said weakly. She was shocked and scared at the same time. She had only seen Taeyeon this angry when she saved her from Jay Park. “YOU IMBICILE, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!” Taeyeon yelled, anger fuming her. She had to admit, she didn’t like Choi Minho at all. There were days were she would catch him staring at Tiffany’s and Tiffany would smile at him without noticing. She didn’t like it one bit. She felt jealous like the time she saw Tiffany with Kim Jonghyun.

“Relax shorty, I wasn’t doing anything” Minho said rolling his eyes. Taeyeon didn’t scare him much so he kept his ‘are you serious’ face on. He could easily push her aside but he didn’t for the sake of his plan. “Seriously!?! You were about to kiss her! Is that nothing to you?!?” Taeyeon growled angrily, her grip tightening. “What’s it to you?” he said staring into Taeyeon’s eyes. “I am her best friend and I will not let anyone take advantage of her!!” Taeyeon yelled back. “So? Tiffany can take care of herself. Why does it bother you so much? She wasn’t saying no” He said with a smirk knowing he hit the jackpot. He could see Taeyeon was so angry that she was thinking irationally. “Because I love her and I will not let her get hurt!” Taeyeon said bluntly. She froze when she realized what she just said. “Tae” Tiffany whispered upon hearing the words. ‘Damn’ she thought to herself not knowing what to do or say anymore. She had just been tricked into confessing.

 

 

 

 Ahhhh sorry I haven’t been updating lately. Mianhe!

Well what do you think of this chapter eh? :P

What will happen? Hehe

Comment and subscribe guys!

 

Oh and byunlara thank you for you comment! *bows* glad you think so and like my story xD