Sunbun to the rescue!

Wife and Wife

Third person's pov~

 

 

Taeyeon was at the park with Taecyeon. Her mind was lost in thought most of the day and Taec took note of this. He didn’t want to ask but it bothered him to see her like this. She wouldn’t even give him a reason to why she cried.  He decided to break the silence. “Hey Tae, do you want an ice cream?” he said looking at the ice cream shop nearby. No answer. “Taeyeon?” he said a little louder. “Hmm, yes?” Taeyeon finally answered looking at him. She looked completely lost. “I asked if you wanted an ice cream.” Taec said pointing at the small shop. “Sure.” She simply said. They walked to the shop and ordered. Taecyeon paid and they sat down on a bench and ate. Silence engulfed them. ‘I can’t stand this awkward atmosphere.’ He thought to himself. “So Taeyeon, how um are you?” Taec said awkwardly not knowing how to start a conversation. Taeyeon looked at him and raised an eyebrow. She let out an Ahjumma laugh when she saw Taec’s awkward face making him pout. “You really have to see the look on your face; you look like Amber did when she first met me.” Taec smiled at seeing her happy face again. The casually talked until the day became dark signaling the end of the day.

Taecyeon walked Taeyeon to the outside of the building where she lived. He stood in front of her blushing. ‘This is where the guy usually gets a kiss in movies’ he thought to himself avoiding her eyes. Taeyeon snickered upon seeing his visible blush. She pulled him down and kissed his cheek causing him to feel a bolt of electricity. He smiled feeling he was in heaven. However for Taeyeon it was no different from kissing her brother Siwon. She felt nothing more. “Thanks for today. I had fun.” She said giving him a sincere smile before walking into the building. Little did they know Tiffany was sitting in the balcony observing the scene. She clenched her fists as she felt a pang of hurt. “Remember what Sunny said, tiff.” She told herself recalling what Sunny said before walking into the room towards her bed. 

 

Flashback~

 

 “What should I do sunny? I don’t want to lose her.” Tiffany said burying her face into Sunny’s shoulder after the call ended. “But I’m not so sure of what I feel yet either. Do I really love her?” Sunny her hair as she thought of what to tell her. “Well do you want to kiss her?” She asked bluntly causing Tiffany to blush. “I-I don’t know.” Sunny smiled. “How do you feel when she holds you?” Tiffany thought for a while. She really did like it when Taeyeon hugged her. She had to be honest, she loved it. “I love it when she hugs me. *blush* I don’t ever want her to let me go and I can’t help but feel so happy when I smell her scent. She’s just so caring and sweet.” She said with a smile. “And to be honest..” Sunny waited for her to continue. Tiffany bit her lower lip. “I think half the time I’m dating a guy is because I want to see her reaction. And I’m not as sad when we break up because I know I have Taeyeon. I actually broke up with half of the guys but lied to her telling her I got dumped just so she could spoil me with her love. When I’m on dates I can’t help but think of her.” Sunny smiled as she saw how red Tiffany was. Tiffany’s eyes widened and she covered . “Omo, could it be..” Sunny let out a chuckle. “I think you answered your own question.” Sunny kissed Tiffany’s forehead. “You were just confused about what you felt but now it’s confirmed. You love her.” Sunny said it as if sounding like she just gave breaking news. “But, but what if she doesn’t feel the same?” Tiffany’s eyes began to water again. ‘Aish, she does you Pabo! Though I can’t tell you.’ Sunny thought to herself. “Well then, why don’t you investigate and try and find out her feeling?” She gave tiffany an ‘obviously’ look. “How?” Tiffany asked making Sunny smirk like crazy. “I have a plan.” Sunny placed the tips of her fingers together while she smirked evilly. “Why do I feel like this is going to be a bad idea?” Tiffany said with a sigh. And then they began discussing Sunny’s plan.

End of flashback~

 

 Taeyeon entered the apartment quietly to find tiffany lying in her bed. In her eyes she was asleep but in reality, Tiffany wasn’t. She was only pretending as she listened carefully to Taeyeon’s every move. Tiffany’s bed got tense when Taeyeon approached her sitting on her bed. Taeyeon sighed as she Tiffany’s hair softly as if not trying to wake her. “I’m so sorry I acted cold to you today.” Taeyeon said softly with guilt in her words. Tiffany was also feeling guilty because in reality, she knew it was her fault. She was thinking of turning to Taeyeon but Tae’s last words made her stop as her heart raced. “I guess I was just jelly.” She said in a soft whisper with a slight chuckle. “I get scared they will hurt you again” Taeyeon said as she planted a kiss on the side of Tiffany’s head before walking to the bathroom. Tiffany blushed madly when Taeyeon disappeared into the bathroom. ‘Omo tiff you are crazy! It’s just a simple kiss on the head, nothing more. It’s not the first time!’ she thought to herself taking off the covers as she felt her body get hot. “I’m going insane.” She whispered to herself before trying to sleep.

 

The next day~

 

 Sunny made her way down the halls of school in search of a certain boy. “Aish where is he?” she asked herself angrily as she looked around. “Oh there he is.” She said when she spotted two boys playing basketball in P.E. “Minho!” She called the boy but he ignored her and continued playing. Truthfully he didn’t hear her. Sunny felt angry and she was in a hurry. She walked over to the boys and pushed Jonghyun who was about to shoot taking the ball from him. The boy fell backwards with an ‘oof’ as his glasses flew off his face. She dribbled the ball in Minho’s face. “Yah, were In the middle of a game you know!” Jonghyun said to her as he put his glasses back on. “If I manage to score will you hear me out?” She asked Minho. He smiled. He looked at Sunny who was half his size and up at the basket who was probably 3 times higher than her. “sure.” He said with a smirk thinking it was impossible. Sunny smiled and concentrated. Sweat escaped her forehead. People began to gather around to watch her. They also thought it was impossible. “If I put my mind to it, anything” She positioned herself to shoot calculating the force needed to make it. “Is possible” She shot the ball up making it swoosh right in. “oh yeah, I’m awesome.” Sunny said as she cracked her neck. People clapped and cheered for her before returning to their normal activities. However, Jonghyun had his mouth agape in disbelief as Minho only smirked.  “What is it that you want, Sunny?” Minho asked coolly. “I need you to help me get someone jealous for a friend.”

 

 

Ahh sorry its a bit short. :/

Sweet taeny moments~

I will try and make the next chapter a little longer.

Hmm Do you guys now know what Sunny's plan is? What will happen? 

Comment and suscribe guys!

-Author out *laughs evilly* <3