I am so not jelly!

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon's pov~

 

 “Anniyaseyo, Ok Taecyeon Imnida.” My jaw literally dropped as soon as I saw him. What in the world is he doing here? I looked over at Tiffany and saw she had the same face I did. “Please find a seat,” the teacher told Taec. As soon as he spotted me a grin appeared on his lips. He made his way towards my direction and took the empty seat behind me. I looked at his like a retard as he walked passed me. The hell? Class resumed and suddenly I felt my back being poked I rolled my eyes and glanced back only to have a note shoved in my face. I glared at him but took the note.

 

Isn’t this amazing Tae? We have the same homeroom! Yahoo, I am sticking to you like glue! I wonder what other classes we have together.. Anyways, I will make up for all the lost time and no matter what you say, I’ll be on your case 24/7. ;) don’t you just love me~

I smirk at his words and crumble the paper up while shoving it in my pocket. I turn around knowing nobody is looking and stick my tongue out at him making him pout. How I missed this. Before i knew it, it was lunch time as i spent most of my classes messing with my ex bestfriend Taec. I had my poker face on but i still managed to goof off.

 

Tiffany's person's pov~

 

 Taeyeon walked up to my desk smiling madly. “Ready for lunch?” I smiled back, I was about to agree when I saw a familiar face. “Tae-baby can I join you for lunch?” Taecyeon said putting his elbow on her head. “Yah! Get off of me you buffoon!” Taeyeon said prying Taeyeon’s elbow off her head. I didn’t know why but I couldn’t help but feel jealous. I was suddenly mad. I got up and began to walk out of the class. As expected Taeyeon grabbed my wrist stopping me. “Where you going Pany? I thought we were going to have lunch together.” I removed my wrist from her grip harshly unintended. “Sorry I forgot to tell you, I promised Sunny I would meet up with her for lunch.” I lied and walked away leaving her dumbfounded.

As soon as I was away from the class I found myself outside. I sat on one of the benches. “What is wrong with me?” I asked myself as I buried my face in my palms. Am I.. Jealous? I shake my head furiously. “No I can’t be!” I slapped my cheeks lightly with my tips of my fingers. “You okay?” I turned around to see a handsome young man with blonde and brown hair looking at me. I looked down embarrassed and nodded. He smirked and sat next to me. “Mind if I sit?” I nodded and he sat next to me. “You must be Tiffany right? I’m Jonghyun. We have the same math class.” I thought for a minute then I remembered him. “Oh, you’re the guy that helped me when I was stuck the other day.” I gave him an eye smile. “Wow, you have such a pretty smile.” He said smiling back. “Gomawo.” We sat there awkwardly until he spoke. “So what are you doing out here?” I played with my fingers while looking down. “I just wanted to a little alone time to think. That’s all.” I said smiling a little. “Oh? What’s wrong?” He asked tilting his head a little. “Nothing, I just had to get away from some people.” He looked up at the sky and smiled pushing his glasses back. “Same here.”

 

Third person's pov~

 

 What was that about? Taeyeon thought to herself.  She walked silently towards the roof stairs followed by Taec. “What’s wrong Tae?” Suddenly Taeyeon stopped in her tracks making Taec bump into her. “I’ll be back Taec, My friends Yuri and Amber are up there. Just say you’re a friend of mine.” Before Taec could say anything Taeyeon dashed off. “Aish that girl.” Taec said to himself as he walked up the stairs. Once he reached the top he opened the door he saw someone sitting in the shade. Taec walked towards the person’s direction. “Do you by any chance know where I can find two girls named amber and Yuri?” he asked. The person smirked. “Who are you?” Taec felt annoyed as his question wasn’t answered but he kept his composure. “Do you know where I can find them?” The person stood up. “Why? Who wishes to see them?” Taec was seriously pissed now. “Look kid, I just want to know where they are, that’s all. Now are you going to help me or not?” The person busted out laughing. “Seriously dude?” Taec said beginning to walk away. “Mianhe, I’m Amber.” The girl held onto his wrist. Taec raised an eyebrow. “I thought Amber was a girl?” he accidently thought out loud making Amber glare. “Yah! I finally manage to like you a little and you already piss me off! I am a girl you buffoon! Ugh, I swear you’re worse than Yuri.” Taecyeon smiled. “Sorry.” Amber pouted while crossing her arms. “Whatever. Anyways Yuri won’t be coming up here. Who are you anyways?” Amber asked suspiciously. Taecyeon crossed his arms and smirked. “Why should I tell you?” Amber pouted and the two began to goof around getting along well.

 

 

Taeyeon hurriedly walked around the hall in search of Tiffany. “Where in the world are you?” She growled lowly. She knew something wasn’t right and she just had to see Tiffany. As she was walking down the halls a lot of kids eating lunch in different locations looked at her. She didn’t care, she kept walking. Then she spotted a blonde headed girl sitting next to another girl. She made her way towards her. “Sunkyu Lee.” She said making Sunny turn around. Sunny’s eyes widened upon seeing her. “Where is Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked noticing tiffany was nowhere in sight. Sunny tilted her head. “Tiffany? Isn’t she at the roof?” Taeyeon sighed. ‘She lied to me’ she thought to herself. Without saying any further words she dashed off leaving sunny confused. “What was that about Unnie?” Yoona asked. “I didn’t know you talked to Taeyeon.” She was surprised. Taeyeon didn’t socialize much with other students. “I don’t know yoong.” Sunny said. Just then she noticed a girl with short brown hair trailing behind Taeyeon. Nobody but her noticed. “I’ll be right back, okay yoong?” Sunny said walking away from a confused Yoona.

 

 

 

Sunny silently followed Sooyoung from behind as Soo followed Taeyeon. She halted when Sooyoung’s stomach growled. Her eyes became watery as she held in her laughter. She looked into her pocket and found a brownie. She smirked as an idea popped into her mind. She placed the brownie near an empty bench and whistled lightly then hid. Sooyoung turned making sure nobody spotted her. Her eyes widened when she saw the brownie. She shook her head trying to ignore it but her stomach got the best of her as it growled again. She glanced at Taeyeon who was looking out a window far away and then turned towards the brownie. She smirked and quietly made her way towards it. Right when she was going to grab it she saw Sunny almost bursting into laughter. Instinctively she placed her palm over Sunny’s mouth and grabbed her waist pulling her back to hide. Luckily for her Taeyeon didn’t hear anything. She looked down at sunny who was blushing madly. She leaned down and whispered into Sunny’s ear. “What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked. Sunny couldn’t help it anymore. Feeling Soo’s hot breath in her ears made her go crazy. Not to mention Sooyoung was holding her waist closely to her body. Sunny pushed herself away from Sooyoung but immediately missed her embrace. She pretended to be angry as she tried to hide her red face. Right when she was going to speak she felt Soo pull her into a hug. She tried to push away but Soo was holding her tightly. “Soo what are-“she couldn’t finish as Sooyoung told her to be quiet. Suddenly Taeyeon passed by noticing the lone brownie. She picked it up. “People need to be cleaner.” She said throwing the brownie away. She walked away with her hands in her pockets.

On the other hand Sooyoung’s hands fell down to her sides as a sad face appeared on her face. Sunny looked up to see her best friend’s sad puppy face. “She wasted precious food!” She whispered as her eyes got teary. Sunny giggled. “You Shinkshin.” Sooyoung turned her attention to the smaller girl. “What are you doing here? Weren’t you with yoong?” She said placing her hands on her waist. Sunny raised an eye brow as she crossed her arms. “Excuse me? I can be anywhere I want to be.” Sooyoung just glared. “Sure whatever” she said rolling her eyes. Sunny scoffed. “I Should just go tell Taeyeon your stalking her you weirdo!” Sunny said walking away. “Hey Tae-“She didn’t finish speaking when she felt a pair of lips on hers. Taeyeon turned around but only saw two people kissing. She immediately turned away and walked faster. “Couples.” She mumbled to herself.

Sunny felt in bliss for a second but then realized what was going on. She pushed Sooyoung away with a blush. “Y-yah! W-what was T-that for?” She said looking down. Sooyoung scratched the back of her nape. “your so noisy.” Sunny looked up at Sooyoung angrily. “I had to do that or else my cover would have been blown thanks to a little loud mouth.” Sunny was literally pissed off now. Tears threatened to escape. “I HATE YOU!” She yelled as the tears finally fell down. She began to walk away but Soo held onto her shoulders. “What the hell is your problem? Why are you crying?” Soo said worriedly. Sunny harshly removed herself from Sooyoung. She wiped her tears with her tears with her sleeve. “You’re the worst you know that! Uggh!” and with that she ran off. “The hell did I do?” Sooyoung asked herself confused.

 

Sunny ran towards the nearest bathroom and sat on the floor crying. She buried her eyes in her palms. She couldn’t take it anymore. "It’s either you ignore me or your always playing with my feeling!" she said to herself as she cried harder. “Are you okay?” a voice said to her startling her. She looked up with teary eyes to find amber standing in front of her concerned. Sunny shook her head as more tears ran down her face. Amber didn’t know what to do. Then she thought of what she did to Krystal when Krystal cried. She ran over to Sunny and pulled up for a hug and rubbed her back saying sweet nothings while Sunny cried in her chest. Little did they know Sooyoung was watching from outside clenching her fists in jealousy.

 

 

 

Taeyeon ran around like crazy. Lunch was nearing its end as she looked for Tiffany. “Where are you?” she grumbled in frustration. Then she heard it, Tiffany’s laugh. She took a turn and was face to face with Tiffany. She was about to smile until she noticed the guy next to her. She stared at the guy. “Tae Tae, what are you doing here?” Tiffany said making Taeyeon look at her again. “I was actually looking for you.” Taeyeon said with her poker face though she was obviously pissed. “I asked Sunkyu but she didn’t know either.” Tiffany bit her lower lip and she knew Taeyeon was obviously mad. “Why did you lie to me?” Taeyeon said calmly as she put her hands in her pockets. Tiffany looked elsewhere not knowing what to say. “I’m sorry Taeyeon.” Jonghyun bowed making Taeyeon look at him with a raised eyebrow. “I asked her to have lunch with me.” He lied to help Tiffany. “I did not know that she was supposed to meet up with you. She had no choice as I insisted.” Taeyeon breathed heavily. Him speaking for her didn’t help her mood at all. “I see.” She said walking away but halted. She spoke over her shoulder. “Next time don’t lie to me so I won’t have to run around campus looking for you.” She said with a cold tone she didn’t mean to use. But heck she was pretty pissed. Tiffany did not appreciate Taeyeon’s change of tone. She didn’t do anything wrong. All she wanted was a little space. “I didn’t ask you to look for me Tae.” She accidently said angrily. When she realized her outburst it was too late. Taeyeon turned around. Anger was shown on her face as her jaw tightened. She exhaled. “You’re right. It was foolish of me to even care of your ware bouts.” Tiffany felt a pang of guilt hit her. She realized that Taeyeon was referring to her near with those words. She froze. She didn’t know what to say. Taeyeon scoffed as she resumed walking away. “Tae.” Tiffany said but Taeyeon didn’t even bother to look back. Tiffany just watched as her best friend disappeared around a corner. “Hey, you okay?” Jonghyun asked Tiffany. Tiffany stayed silent and nodded as she stared at the ground. “I didn’t know you were close to Kim Taeyeon. Wow, that’s something.” Tiffany just sighed. “She’s mad at me, I know it.” She played with her fingers. She had to face Taeyeon sooner or later since they did go home together. But she didn’t want to. “Let’s go to class Jong.” She said with a forced smile. He smiled and patted her back.

Taeyeon on the other hand leaned against the wall. She clenched her fists. “I’m so stupid.” She said running her hands through her hair. “I let my stupid anger get in the way.” She grunted in anger and sighed. She got her feet and put her hands back in her pockets. “I need to move on. I’m only hurting myself.” She said with another sigh. “Taeyeon?” A masculine voice said making her turn. “Taec.” Taeyeon said as she saw the man walking towards her. “Where were you? I was waiting for you up at the roof but when you didn’t appear I got worried. I dint have you cell so I decided to look for you.” Taecyeon said with a pout. Taeyeon forced a smile. ‘At least you care about me.’ She thought to herself. “Hey, Taec.” Taec raised an eyebrow. Taeyeon looked up at him with a sad smile. ‘I need to forget these one sided feelings.’ She thought to herself as she clenched her fists suppressing her sadness. ‘She already found someone else.’ She looked Taec straight in the eyes. “Let’s go on a date.”

 

 

Ahh dont hate me you guys! *cowars* 

Drama drama i know. But hey look at the bright side? Tiffany feels jelly ;3

Poor Sunny though :/

Comment and suscribe peoples!

-author out! *giggles* <3