Longing for your love

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon's pov~

 

 

“Let’s go on a date.”

 

 

 

 I looked at Taecyeon sternly for his response. He just looked at me with his poker face which worried me but I kept my poker face as well. My eyes didn’t leave his. I was about to speak when I felt him embrace me. I stood there stupidly. “I’m glad.” He whispered to me. I hugged him back to see if my body would have some sort of reaction. Nothing. I held him tighter but still, there was nothing. I felt nothing romantic wise towards him. Maybe it too soon to feel a difference. Suddenly I remembered how I would feel when I hugged Tiffany. How the butterflies inside my stomach grew with each touch. The emotion was overwhelming to the point I didn’t want to let her go. I’ve always had that instinct to protect and care about those around me more than myself. I hugged Taecyeon tightly and tried to focus on returning his love. He was nothing but kind to me, the least I could do was love him back. I loved him once, maybe over time I could love him again. I sighed as he broke the hug. I had to get over her and move on, though it won’t be easy. “Let’s go to class.” I told Taecyeon with a small smile. He smiled back and I could see the happiness he was feeling. I hope I don’t hurt you. “Can I hold your hand?” He asked me innocently. That’s when I knew he really did wait for me. I smiled. I’ve only held her hand before. “Let’s just link arms instead.” I didn’t want to move on too fast so I decided to take it slowly. He nodded and gave me his arms which I gladly took as we walked back to class.

 

 

 

Tiffany's pov~

 

 I was making my way back to class after parting with Jonghyun. His friend, Minho called him for something important leaving me alone. It was fine though, I needed time to think anyway. I couldn’t stop thinking of Taeyeon. I felt bad for what I said to her because I knew I angered her. I sighed as I kept walking lost in thought. What am I feeling? Am I jealous? I stopped by a window and looked out of it. “I probably am.” I said with another sigh. But, why would I be jealous? That’s where the confusion comes in. “she’s my best friend.” Suddenly I remembered how protective Taeyeon can be of me. “Maybe I’m just scared Taecyeon will take her away from me and replace me as her best friend.” I began to walk again but suddenly stopped when I saw Taeyeon. I clenched my fists at the scene not too far away from me. Taecyeon had hugged Taeyeon angering me for some reason. I got even angrier when I saw her hug him back. The hell? She never hugs anyone but me! Then I saw it. Her eyes. They didn’t meet mine but I saw her’s. Her eyes seemed so sad. My face filled with guilt. My words probably hurt her. I was about to walk over to them but stopped when I heard Taecyeon speak, breaking the hug. “Can I hold your hand?” I felt my heart tighten. Please say no. “Let’s just link arms instead.” She said with a smile and they did so walking away. I felt my knees get weak as I crashed to the floor. “Tiffany what is wrong with you?” I asked myself.

 

Third person's pov~

 

 

The bell rang signaling the end of the day. Taeyeon dismissed her dance class as she began to clean the room up. Tiffany walked towards the building and watched her best friend. Her eyes glued onto the smaller girl. “Why is it you make me so jealous?” She said to herself softly as she placed her hands on the glass window. After everyone left Taeyeon locked the door and covered it thinking she was alone. She forgot to cover the window Tiffany was looking through. Tiffany watched with full curiosity. The window was open so she could hear inside. Taeyeon the Stereo playing ‘don’t fall in love by F.t. Island.’ (Listen to it guys! It made me cry) Tiffany stood there and observed. She had heard Taeyeon play the song a couple of times when she seemed out of it. ‘What does this song mean to you Tae?’ she asked herself. It was indeed a sad song.

 

Tiffany stood there as she saw Taeyeon dance with such passion. She had seen Taeyeon dance multiple times and as always she was stunning but this was different. Somehow Tiffany felt as if she could feel Taeyeon’s pain. “Are you in pain, Tae?” She whispered to herself softly as she gripped onto the hem of her shirt tightly. Taeyeon stopped dancing and her short messy hair covered her face. She began singing a part of the song.

 

 

 

I’m afraid of living with my eyes open
Because I know I won’t see you even if I look for you
It seems better to fall asleep exhausted
After longing for you

 

Don’t ever love
Heartbreak will surely come
It hurts to even breathe
I thought that this would only hurt
as much as I loved
But I was wrong. It hurts a thousand times more

 

 

 

Tiffany watched as Taeyeon fell on her knees. She began to sob. Tiffany was shocked. She stood there frozen.

 

 

 

But I was wrong. Not for my love
not for me

 

When Tiffany snapped out she was about to bang on the window but it was too late. She saw Taecyeon run towards Taeyeon and hug her comforting her. She looked towards the door and saw that he broke in. He hugged her as she cried in his shoulder.

 

That night Tiffany walked home with thoughts running through her mind. Her eye liner was all over her cheeks as she cried on the way home. People looked at her weirdly but she didn’t care. She realized something but it was too late. As she sat at the curb of her street crying. “Tiffany?” A feminine voice spoke to her. She looked up but couldn’t see the person because her eyes were watery and blurry. The girl hugged her. Then she realized who it was. “Sunny..” She managed to say in between her sobs. How she wished it was Taeyeon. “Sh. It’s okay; let’s get you inside, Arraso?” Sunny said Rubbing Tiffany’s back picking her up and leading her inside the house. “Sunny..” Tiffany said as she leaned on the smaller girl. Sunny hummed as her response. “I think I’m in love with Taeyeon.” She said softly. Sunny smiled. She knew Taeyeon had feeling for Tiffany but she wasn’t so sure about Tiffany’s feelings. “But,” Sunny looked down at tiffany who began crying again choking on her words. “It’s too late now. I lost her.”

 

Omg guys don't hate me for this! 

Dont worry guys i promise a happy Taeny ending.

well at least be happy, FINALLY fany realizes her feelings! 

It took her a while but she realized them, what will she do about it though?

comment and suscribe~

-author out! *listening to dont love while crying* <3