The surprise visit

Wife and Wife

Taeyeon's pov~

 

 

School was a boring blur as I went through it not caring of anything. I was smart enough to understand anything just by looking at it. Plus thanks to my father I took advance classes putting me at a lead. However, the thing that kept bothering me all day was Tiffany’s behavior. She has been acting rather weird lately. How? Well she has been rather clingy to me and seems a bit depressed. I have to admit that I’m a bit happy that she clings to me but I wonder why she's depressed. We were now in art class and I kept thinking about it over and over. “Yo, Taeyeon you okay?” Amber’s voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I sigh and nodded continuing my sketch. I was sketching absentmindedly. “Yah, what the heck are you drawing Tae?” I look over to my sketch and notice I was drawing 2D hearts. I immediately blush and rip the paper up. I don’t dare to look at Amber. She begins to chuckle and I try my hardest to put my poker face back on. “You have been spacing out all day. Is something the matter?” she asks me with a concerned look. I roll my eyes and begin to walk out the class. “Yah! Where are you going?” she yells at me. “bathroom.” I say not stopping.

When I make it to the bathroom I splash water on my face. “Focus Taeyeon. Stop spacing out already” I scold myself. Just then a girl comes into the bathroom making me stop talking to myself. I don’t want to ruin my image and appear crazy. I wipe my face up and make my way out. I can’t help but stare at her for as second as I’m walking out. She was tall with short brown hair and her eyes didn’t seem to leave mine. She smirked as I exited.  She looked familiar for some reason. I walked out the bathroom with my head tilted in confusion. “That was weird.” I mumble to myself as I make my way back to class.

 

Lunch time~

 

 

It was now lunch time as I made my way up to the roof. Tiffany decided to meet up with a girl called Sunny from her math class. As I walk up I notice Yuri was missing. “Where’s Yul?” I ask Amber as I make my way to sit down in my normal spot. “She texted me saying she was going to meet up with someone.” Amber said taking a bite from her lunch. “Hmm, I guess.” I began to eat my lunch. “By the way, where’s Tiffany?” She asked me curiously. “She said she had to meet up with a friend of her’s.” Just then the roof door opened and in came Tiffany with her friend. Both Amber and I turned around to see them. “Hey guys!” Tiffany said dragging her friend with her. “I brought my friend with me.” She beamed both of us a smile. The girl seemed a bit shy and bowed. “Anniyaseyo, Sunny Imnida.” We both bowed slightly at her.  She was a rather short girl, a bit shorter than me at least with short blonde hair. I noticed that when she looked at Amber and her eyes widened a bit. Weird? I decided to ignore the matter though. Lunch ended a little more comfortable than usual. Tiffany smiled a little more as she joked around with the Sunny. I was my usual serious self and amber was a bit quieter. Probably since Yul isn’t here to . What I noticed though was that Sunny kept glancing over at Amber often. I wonder.

At home~

 

 

“Tae, What do you want to eat?” Tiffany asked me from the kitchen. “Just order some noodles from the Restaurant down the street.” I answered as I lay down on the sofa to watch some television. “fine.” I could hear her dialing the number. That’s weird. She hated ordering food for dinner. Moments later she came to the living room to join me. I sat down and scooted over to give her some room. “What are you watching?” she asked me as she sat down next to me. “Invincible youth Season 2.” I said glancing over to see her face. She seemed a bit spaced out as she laid back. “Tiffany, you okay?” I asked her concerned. She turned around and smiled. “Yeah, I’m fine.” We sat there in silence and she suddenly put a pillow on my lap and laid down on it. “Tae, what would you do if you liked a girl?” My eyes widened at her question. I looked down at her and she stared at me with curious eyes. “w-what!?”My heart began to pound a little harder but luckily because of the television she couldn’t hear it. “Just answer the question Tae.” I scratched my head as if thinking. What would be the best way to answer that? “I guess I would try and find out if she felt the same for me. Then depending on the answer I would see if I would declare my love for her.” I said not daring to look at her. She giggled and I raised my eye brow. “What? Why are you laughing?”  She kept staring at me and I just looked away occasionally. Stupid feelings. “It’s just the way you said it. ‘Declare my love for her.’ You sounded old Tae.” I pouted my lips causing her to giggle again. “Why the sudden question?” I asked her curiously. My stomach tightened. I was anxious to know. Maybe I did have hope after all. “It’s a secret” she said putting her finger over her plump lips while winking. “Just kidding. I guess I can tell you since your my best friend after all. Just don’t tell anyone okay?” I nodded as I tried to keep calm. “The thing is, I think my friend likes another girl. But she doesn’t know what to do. She’s confused I guess.” Taeyeon, just stop getting your hopes up already. I sighed a little and giggled. “Don’t tell me Sunny likes Amber.” Her eyes widened. “H-how did you know?” I shrugged my shoulders. “I just had a feeling.” She playfully pushed my shoulder. “Aigoo, you’re as sharp as ever.” I just smiled. But then when I looked down at her, she was staring at me. We stayed that way for a while. "You know Tae. i've never seen you fall in love before." thats because im in love with you but im too much of a coward to say anything. "I don't think i've ever been in love before." i lied. She pouted her lips. "what?" i raised my eye brow. "nothing." she said giving me her poker face. The helll? i looked down to look at her again and she was staring intensly at me. I gulped down my saliva hard feeling nervous all of a sudden. I got lost in her etes for a second. Until the doorbell brought me back to reality. “I-I’ll go get it..” I said getting up. My heart was beating a bit faster. I turned around to look at her but her bangs covered her face. What I did notice was her cheeks were a bit pink. Did she just blush? I shook my head and made my way to the door. “It’s probably the delivery man.” I said to her. I walked to the door not bothering to look through the key hole. I couldn’t reach it either way. I opened the door and my eyes widened on the spot. I froze. In front of me stood a tall muscular man with a dozen of roses in his hand. “We meet again, Taeyeon.” He bowed to me. “Taecyeon,” I said weakly as i was still frozen on the spot. “Taeyeon-ah, who is it? Is it the delivery man?” .

 

 

Hehe i decided to stop there :P uh oh what will happen? what will be Tiffany's reaction? Who knows! oh wait i know hehe. Comment and suscribe guys! sorry it short -.- im a bit tired. im off to bed early!

-author-shi out! heart