I love you and you know it

Wife and Wife

 

Ahhh Mianhe, I’m a day late. :/ had a lot to do yesterday thanks to my best friend Lol. Thank you for all the love I got!! I appreciate it lots <3 Ahhh I love you too oranges xD I love all of you guys! I’m glad you guys say I’m improving! I have been working harder hehe. *90 degree bow* please enjoy this update~

ps. i love teasing you guys hehe xD

 

 

Third person's pov~

 

 “Please don’t go.”

 

“I think I’ve suffered enough.”

 

Jessica stood there in Yuri’s embrace speechless. She loved Yuri; there was no doubt about it. But she couldn’t be with her. She was going to marry Siwon soon. “I’m sorry Yul, I can’t change my faith.” Jessica managed to say suppressing back tears. If she married Siwon, her family’s faith would change to something better. Her father would stop stressing so her parents wouldn’t fight anymore. And let’s not forget about the baby Jung, Krystal. Her little sister Krystal would be happy because she would have the privilege to marry the person she chooses and loves. “It’s for the best.” She whispered to herself only Yuri caught the words. Yuri broke the hug and grabbed Jessica by the shoulders. “Why Sica? Why must you marry him?” she said as she looked into Jessica’s eyes intensely. “I know you have feeling for me Sica. So why must you be with another?” Jessica didn’t answer. Silent tears escaped her eyes as she looked down. Yuri didn’t care anymore; she pulled Jessica’s face up into a kiss showing her true feeling for the blonde. Jessica tried to protest but Yuri didn’t let her. She had no choice but to kiss back. ‘At least I can have a final kiss from you before I marry without love.’ Jessica thought. The kiss intensified as Yuri nibbled on Jessica’s lower lip for entrance. Jessica opened allowing Yuri to do as she pleased. Yuri pulled Jessica closer to her as she explored . She didn’t care about the fact that they were both dripping wet from the water.

When they parted for air Jessica spoke. “Why Yul, why must you make it so hard for me?” she buried her face in Yuri’s chest. More tears escaped her eyes. Yuri hugged Jessica tightly as if she were to let go, she would lose her forever. And maybe she would. “Because I’m in love with you. I can’t let you go without a fight.” Yuri said as she kissed the shorter girls head. They stayed like that in silence for a while until Yuri spoke. “Do you even love him?” She said almost as a whisper afraid she would hear the words she didn’t want to hear. When Jessica didn’t answer she broke the hug and looked into Jessica’s eyes. “Do you?” She asked again.  “I can learn to love him, Yul.” Jessica said as she bit her lower lip. Yuri let go of Jessica and began walking away she stopped midway from the changing room. “Love isn’t something you learn to do, Sica. It just happens naturally.” She said before disappearing into the bathroom.

 

With soosun~

 

 

“Let me go!” Sunny yelled as she tried to pry Sooyoung’s hands off of her. She began walking faster only to have Sooyoung catch up to her. Sooyoung reached for Sunny’s wrist making sure she put enough force so the smaller girl couldn’t pry her hand off. “Just wait a minute will you!?” Sooyoung tried to sound calm but failed as she was actually yelling. “Why should I!? Now let me go!!” Sunny said as she tried to jerk her hand free. She still kept pulling away as she walked. She used her other hand to clean her tearing eyes. ‘Does she like Amber that much?’ Sooyoung thought to herself angrily. She jerked on Sunny’s hand hard and turned her around. A small yelp escaped Sunny’s lips as Sooyoung pushed her against a nearby wall. Sooyoung towered over her and locked eyes. Mixed emotions could be seen in her eyes, mainly anger. Sunny swallowed hard. She pushed Sooyoung but Sooyoung wouldn’t budge. “Just let me go already!” Sunny yelled as she continued to push. Tears streamed down her cheeks. “No!” Sooyoung yelled back. “Why are you doing this Soo? It’s not like you care about me!” Sunny said coldly as her knees weakened making her fall on the ground. “You don’t care about me at all anymore!” She hugged her knees and cried harder. Sooyoung’s eyes widened at Sunny’s statement. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t hurt by her words. She kneeled down in front of sunny. She tried to touch her, but sunny just jerked away, still crying in her knees. “Just leave me alone and go stalk Taeyeon already! Since you seem to love her so much to the point you stalk her daily!” Sooyoung was taken aback by Sunny’s words. She couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. Sunny peeked from inside her arms to find Sooyoung smiling at her. She was shocked when Sooyoung hugged her. She tried pushing her off but Sooyoung only held her tighter not letting go. “You Pabo, you think I like Taeyeon? Come on, please.” Soo said as she pecked Sunny’s forehead causing a blush to appear on Sunny’s cheeks. “You should know better than that. I work for her father. I’m her personal body guard.” Sunny’s eyes widened upon hearing the words. She looked up at Soo and saw honesty in her eyes. “You work for that corporation so you should know about me being her body guard.” Sunny thought back. She did hear about a body guard protecting Taeyeon but she was never told the name. Her thoughts were interrupted by Sooyoung’s words. “I do care about you” Soo said as she placed her palms on the wall next to Sunny’s head. Sunny blushed at the close proximity. “I guess I just got lost in my job, Mianhe.” Sunny looked into Sooyoung’s apologetic eyes. She was lost in them for a second. “I’m sorry I acted like I did a minute ago in front of that.. Amber girl.” Sooyoung said as she pushed herself away sitting on the floor. She scratched the back of her neck as a blush crept on her cheeks. She didn’t bother to make eye contact as she spoke. “I guess I just got Jealous, Mianhe.” Sunny smiled upon hearing the words. Her heart was beating faster. She had to admit she did have a small crush on Amber but it was nothing compared to the feeling she’s always had for Soo. “im sorry I didn’t quite catch that.” Sunny teased. Sooyoung thinking Sunny really didn’t catch what she said repeated herself. 

“I-I was a bit jealous..”

“I’m sorry what?”

“I was a bit Jealous!”

“What did you say?”

“Yah!”

Sooyoung looked at Sunny only to find Sunny giggling. She pouted her lips when she realized sunny was teasing her. “Stop laughing at me!” She said as she put her palms on the wall again nearing her face close to Sunny’s. “Why should I?” Sunny said still laughing. Sunny gasped when sooyoung grabbed her both of her hands. “Because I’ll do this as punishment.” Without any further words being exchanged Sooyoung pushed her lips onto Sunny’s into a kiss.

 

 

 

 

Sorry its short guys! I’ll make it up to you guys by giving you Taeny on the next Update :D

Next update: The Soshi softball team is having their first game! Will they win?

Taeyeon is taking Jessica Wedding dress shopping and tiffany decides to tag along. Will something happen?

Find out on the next update (:

Oh and an old friend of Taecyeon appears. Who will it be?

Comment and subscribe! I love your comments xD

Author out!  *gets dragged away by best friend* <3