Love is in the air

Wife and Wife

Hey guys! thanks for the comments they were awesome (: And hmm do you guys really think Sunny's plan is that simple? Hmm. well have to read and see keke *smirk* Oh and yes and i know Taec looks awkward here. Don't worry, he will find someone. But who? haha i got this all in the bag so don't worry my readers :D glad you guys like my story! Enjoy~

 

“I need you to get me someone Jealous for a friend.” Minho raised an eyebrow. ‘Was she serious?’ He thought to himself. “You know, you’ve suddenly become cupid.” Jonghyun said getting off the floor. “You do know that if you want someone to fall for someone else, it isn’t as simple as getting the other party jealous.” Jonghyun pushed the bridge on his glasses confidently. “Of course I know that you idiot.” Sunny said glaring at the boy. “I actually have a whole plan. Getting her jealous is only part of the plan. I know that if she sees something she doesn’t like she will have to stop it.” Sunny said with a smirk. “So you mean to say that you’re trying to get two girls together?” Minho said placing his hands on the back of his head. “You’re as sharp as ever.” Sunny said amused. “It’s obvious, you said her. And we are the only guys you talk to and unless you want me hooking up with some dude, which I will never do, it means I will be making another girl jealous by taking her girl.” Minho said shooting the ball in with a swish. “What’s in it for me though? And who are these girls?” Minho asked curiously. “Come with me to somewhere more private. Class is over either way, we have study hall next period. ‘She said walking away. Minho and Jonghyun followed.

The trio made their way outside to an empty spot near some benches. “Why are you even following, Jong?” Sunny asked annoyed. “Because I want in on this little plan. It sounds interesting.” Jonghyun said with a smirk. “ert. You’re only in it to see if you get to watch any girl on girl action.” Sunny said rolling her eyes. “Exactly, guess why I am your friend?” He said jokingly. Sunny glared at him as she lightly blushed. Minho and Jong were her only guy friends. She’s known the boys since elementary so they were really close. “So who are the girls?” Minho asked coolly. “Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon.” Upon hearing the name ‘Kim Taeyeon’ both boys turned around. “What!? Kim Taeyeon!?” they said in usion. “Yes, I can’t believe you dense heads never saw it coming. Especially you Jong.” She said to Jonghyun. He was the first to realize Sunny’s uality change. “I thought you were sharper.” Jong glared. “Do you realize who you’re messing with!? We are talking about THE Kim Taeyeon here, aren’t we? She isn’t just an ordinary person. One wrong move and she’ll probably kill us! It’s a suicide mission!” Jong said with wide eyes. “Relax Kid, she won’t hurt you if you do everything right.” Sunny said calmly. “So what do you say Minho?” Minho thought for a second before speaking. “What’s in it for me?” He asked. Sunny smiled as she took out two tickets from her pocket. “I hold in my hand the last two backstage passes to Shinee and Snsd’s concert duo.” She said confidently. Jonghyun was about to reach for the tickets only to have them swatted to the side. “I thought you weren’t ready to die yet Jong?” She said with a smirk. “Are you kidding? The deals just got sweeter! Plus I might get to see THE Kim Taeyeon in action! Not to mention these two backstage passes to the best concert ever! If I die, I won’t have any regrets! ” He said happily with a hit of drool on the side of his mouth. “ert” Sunny said. She looked at Minho and waited for his answer. “What’s the plan?” he said with a smirk.

 

With Taeny~

 

 Tiffany and Taeyeon walked towards the roof to get some studying done. The library and classrooms were filled so they decided to go up to the roof. As they were walking Tiffany decided to make a move. ‘Time to initiate part one of the plan, investigation.’ She thought to herself determined. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t nervous. She slowly grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and interlaced their fingers. Taeyeon got tense at the sudden skin ship and Tiffany could feel it. Tae glanced in Tiffany’s direction only to find her smiling in her direction. She smiled back awkwardly. ‘Yes, I got a reaction!’ tiffany thought to herself happily. Taeyeon on the other hand was fighting between letting go or letting it be. She was trying hard to get over tiffany but tiffany was only making it harder for her. He heart beat was going in a rapid pace. ‘Aish, she is going to kill me. Calm down Kim, She’s held your hand before. Remember, you’re like a sister to her.’ Taeyeon thought to herself oblivious to Tiffany’s plan.

When they made it to the roof hand in hand, they noticed it was empty. The roof was Taeyeon’s special place so no one other than her friends dared to come up. The roof held a few tables with chairs, a bench swing in between two trees and a few flowers here and there. It was her peaceful spot. “Tae tae, let’s go to the bench.” Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon towards the swinging bench. Taeyeon sat down. She was about to pull out her notebook when Tiffany laid her head on her lap. Taeyeon blushed and tried to keep calm. “We have to study, mushroom.” She said avoiding eye contact. Tiffany smiled but deep inside she was blushing madly. “I don’t want to. Let’s just relax Tae.” Taeyeon bit her lower lip. “But mushroom-“ She didn’t get to finish as Tiffany put her finger on Taeyeon’s lips to shush her. “Please Tae?” She gave her puppy eyes. Taeyeon gulped down her saliva. “Fine” She said with a sigh. Tiffany got up and pecked Taeyeon’s cheek before lying back down on her lap. ‘she is seriously going to kill me.’ Taeyeon thought to herself as she blushed. It was silent at first until Tiffany broke the silence. “Hey Tae,” She looked into Taeyeon’s eyes. “Do you remember when you sang those two songs up here?” Taeyeon got tense remembering how she almost confessed her love to Tiffany. She nodded. “Do you by any chance, like someone Tae?” Tiffany asked curiously. Unconsciously Tiffany began playing with Taeyeon’s fingers making the smaller girl tense up. She drew invisible circles on her palms. ‘Why do you confuse me so much tiffany? It as if you like me but then at the same time you don’t.’ Taeyeon thought to herself as she sighed. “Tiffany. There is something I need to tell you.”

 

 

Krystal and Amber were walking down the halls when they noticed Yuri by herself. Yuri was sitting in a bench lost in thought. “Hey Yul” Amber said standing in front of the girl. “What are you doing here by yourself?” Yuri looked up at the girls and smiled. Amber knew it wasn’t sincere. “Oh nothing, I was waiting on someone actually.” She said getting up. “But I doubt she’ll show up. I’ll catch you guys later; I’m going for a swim.” Yuri said as she began walking away. Amber looked at Krystal who looked down at the ground. Her face showed sadness. Amber grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. “You okay princess?” Krystal looked up at Amber and gave her a sad smile. “Yeah I’m fine.” Amber smiled back as Krystal sat on the bench pulling amber down with her. She leaned her head on Amber’s shoulder. They sat in silence but it was a comfortable silence until Krystal spoke. “It’s my fault, isn’t it?” Krystal said with guilt in her words. “It’s my fault my sister is suffering right now.” Amber hugged Krystal and pecked the top of her head. “It’s not your fault” Amber whispered. Krystal had been feeling guilty about the thing this whole time. She knew her sister did it to protect her. “What if I offer myself to marry him? I only need to years before I’m legally an adult.” She said in Amber’s chest. Amber pulled Krystal away from her chest and looked her sternly in the eyes. “I will not allow that.” Krystal looked into Amber’s eyes and saw the protectiveness Amber possessed that she loved. “Amber..” before they knew it they were slowly inching closer to each other.

 

 

Yuri walked out of the changing room in her swimming suit. She walked to the pool with determination in her eyes. She jumped in and began swimming intensely non-stop. She was angry and heart broken and needed to release all her sorrow. Moments later Jessica walked into the building. She did not know why she was here but her feet unconsciously brought her to the pool. She walked in and saw Yuri swimming. She was about to walk out when she noticed Yuri was panting hard but didn’t bother to stop to rest. She just kept going at it like mad. “You’re going to hurt yourself, Yul.” Jessica said to herself clenching her fists in front of her chest. She watched as Yuri kept swimming intensely. “You’re so cool you know. That I can’t help but love you.” She said to herself as a tear escaped her left eyes. She heard gurgling noises and looked in the pool. Her eyes widened when she saw Yuri struggling to get up for air. She was in the deep side of the pool. “! She must have gotten a cramp from pushing herself!” Jessica said as she ran towards Yuri. She no longer regretted her father making her take swimming lessons in middle school. Her heart tightened every second she saw Yuri struggling. Without thinking she jumped into the water and swam towards Yuri. When she got hold of her she swam back towards the edge of the pool and out. Yuri was passed out and Jessica panicked. “CPR!” she yelled as the idea came to her. She blushed as she got closer towards Yuri’s face. Before she knew it Yuri had pulled her down into a kiss. Her eyes widened and she pulled back covering . Yuri sat up and smiled. “Y-YOU TRICKED ME!” Jessica yelled. “That’s what you get for ignoring me” Yuri replied. Jessica glared at her. “You’re the worst!” She got up ready to storm out but only to be stopped by Yuri. Her eyes widened when Yuri turned her around and engulfed her in a hug. “Please don’t go.” She whispered. “ I think I’ve suffered enough.” 

 

 

Hmm what are you planning exactly, Sunny? *smirk* 

Isn't Taeny just cute up there? 

My dear readers, do you really think Taeyeon would just forget about her mushroom so easily? :D

You've read the things she does for the girl.

Hehe awww will kryber kiss? >////<

What will happen between Yulsic?

Or soosun? Will they appear soon?

Wait for the next update to find out! hehe

I might just update later today just for you guys (:

Do you love me? Yes no?.... okay fine xD 

Comment and suscribe!

-Author out *