Chapter 7:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 7: The truth behind 

 

"Pweh!" Kris spit the leaves out from his tongue while glaring at Luhan. Shrugging casually, Luhan ignored Kris' glares and looked around instead. Since Kris knew better, that they were currently in Luhan's territory, Luhan's place, he shouldn't even bother to aim an attack. 

 

It's too risky to do so with a sneaky white deer spirit eyeing around.

 

Jikyung folded her arms together and glared at him. "So... Explain why are you flying around destroying things?" She asked, while he spitted the last leaf.

 

"Why do you care..." he mumbled and looked around, earning glares from the girl.

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat, trying to ease the tension in the room, while Lay, was obviously of no help at all. "Erm... Hyung! Want a bite? I'll just roast some d-" Luhan glared at him. "... Dory fish! wait that's too small. Erm... Beef! How about beef?" He clapped his hands and ran towards the exit. "I'll just get beef!!" With a flap of his wings, he flew up the sky and disappeared from sight, only a trace of burning red feathers were left on the spot.

 

I could totally cut the tension with a knife... Lay thought and stood up. "I'll just do something while you're busy glaring at each other~" He took casual steps out of the room, leaving only Luhan, Kris and Jikyung back in the room.

 

Luhan raised his hands next. "I'm leaving, don't burn the house or I'll crush yours Kris." He warned before closing the door behind him, leaving the two alone in the room.

 

Jikyung sighed. "Look, if I were to own you, I'm definitely taming you." She folded her arms and raised an eyebrow on him. "But it seems like Mr dragon doesn't want to be tamed." She stated, earning a scoff from him.

 

"Who wants to be tamed? How about you being tamed by me? That's a good start." He smirked and folded his arms on her.

 

She frowned at him. "I'm always tolerating with you locking me up in that stupid tower! And what do I get? A cold shoulder when I ask you if I could possibly get down and walk around?!" She whined and started hitting his shoulder.

 

But obviously, Kris wasn't amused by her whines. His huge hands reach for her incoming fists and held onto it tightly. "You know it's not going to work right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow on her.

 

The position they're in were somehow awkward. Having her hands both secured in between his huge palms, her whole body was forced to lean towards him, and that leads to their faces getting real close to each other.

 

Adding the worst, she just has to stumble down at the moment, causing their bodies to crash against each other on the couch.

 

The current position isn't of any help. Kris is currently under her, acting as a cushion as she lands on top of him. Her head was firmly resting on his chest, her right ear was glued to his chest, feeling the bumps of his chest and also hearing the voices of his heart. Thump... Thump... It goes calmly which leads to only disappointments.

 

She immediately pushed herself up, looking down at him as her hair dangles down towards his face. "S-s-sorry..." She blushed, trying to get up. But his arm around her waist, of course, did not allow her to do so. "K-Kris..." She glared at him, not that intentionally.

 

His trademark smirk appeared right after. "Embarrassed?" He asked, pulling her back in and rested her head on his chest. She felt so warm... He thought and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. "Kris! Let go! You-"

 

"I can't control myself when I'm a dragon." He admitted with his eyes closed. Slowly, he released her, allowing her to make her run, or laugh, whatever. But none of it came.

 

She was rather calm. Rather than giggling about how he couldn't control himself, she frowned after hearing the truth. He opened his eyes then, seeing her frown made a tight squeeze on his chest.

 

"So... That's why..."

 

"I made you a possession. Because for me to control myself, I have to have a master." He stated the hurtful truth which hurts her more. He did not gave her that ring to thank her, but to use her. She should have seen that coming, but she didn't.

 

He sighed. "There. I told you everything." He said and looked away, slightly embarrassed by how she's looking at him right now.

 

She bit her lip and looked away. "Fine... But you're not allowing me to control you though." She said and folded her arms.

 

"I wasn't planning to let you do so when I'm in my human form. I meant." He snapped his eyes dangerously at her. "You are only allowed to control me when I'm in my true form." He pulled himself up and wrapped his arms around him. "So be prepared..." He whispered softly, sending shivers down her spine.

 

"Who knows when I'll attack you..." She held her breath then, surprised by his hot breath tickling the skin on her neck. She felt her cheeks heaten up, so it the spot where his nose was touching.

 

She wanted to push him away, but she just couldn't. Her mind was shut off.

 

"K-Kris-"

 

"I'm back with beef-" Chanyeol beamed and kicked the door opened, holding two baskets of food in them. He stopped what he was doing and grinned cheekily towards the two who were in a weird position. He then rubbed the back of his neck. "I came back at the wrong time... Right?" He awkwardly laughed and retreated back outside.

 

"Er... Keep going, I'll come back in 5 minutes!" He was about to close the door, but Kris called him.

 

"Chanyeol!" He called him with his deep voice which surprises Chanyeol. "Y-Yeh Hyung?" Chanyeol's deep voice turned squeaky all of a sudden.

 

Kris furrowed his thick brows on Chanyeol, then wave him off.

 

"Make it 20."

 

Chanyeol lifted a thumbs up and closed the door.

 

"Now, where were we?"