Chapter 24:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 24: His second face

 

The present. Yes. The present.

 

Where everything stays the same, except for how the two suddenly had a new born memory implanted in their minds. How on earth did a new memory of Tao came busting into the room, spoiling the little moment come out of nowhere? Kris couldn't get even one single hint of how did that happen, but there's one thing for sure. Tao did something again.

 

That brat. He groaned and mentally ruffled his hair, annoyed by how that panda would manage to torture the hell out of him even when he's not physically present at the moment.

 

And at that moment, Jikyung's eyes widened, as she quickly wrap her arms around his neck tightly. "K-kris I-I'm not gonna fall am I?" She squeezed her eyes shut and tightened her grip. 

 

Already the annoyed dragon he was, he was about to glare at her for literally strangling him, but couldn't as he noticed how afraid she was. He sighed and shook his head, attempting to ignore the small whispers of his excited heart. "You're not." He comfortly tightened his grip around her waist.

 

"Because even if you do, I'll still be there to catch you." A small smile played on his lips as he notices the small tint of blush flushing on her cheeks. He enjoyed it, every single bits of teasing that made her nervous. 

 

She gulped silently and rested on the crook of his neck, waiting for them to arrive at the destination. Slowly, a gentle wind was wrapped around them, slowly putting the both of them down on the ground. A gentle figure appeared next, smiling softly at the two. 

 

"Hyung." The boy called as he adjusts the scarf around his neck. 

 

Kris gave him a short nod, not forgetting to wrap his arm around Jikyung's waist protectively. "Sehun." 

 

The boy named Sehun gave Jikyung a short wave. "Hi, Hyung's holder." He smiled before motioning his hand at the black iron gate. Air gather around him, forcing themselves towards the gate which pushed them open. "They wouldn't dare to touch you, since they have been given orders by Kai hyung."

 

Gently, he smiled faintly at them, before he gets wrapped around the swipes of air and disappears, except for the traces of cracks on the ground.

 

Jikyung frowned at Kris, but Kris only shook his head. "Don't ask. He's a weird kid." He said and pulled her close to him, as they moved into the dark mansion to meet Minyeol.

 


 

"Jikyung-ah!" Minyeol skipped happily towards Jikyung and hugged her, absolutely delighted that she came for a visit, and not to mention, bringing her dragon along with her.

 

She curiously peeked at Kris, wondering how on earth could this perfect being be the dragon, then again, it's possible, now that she thought of Kai. "So... Did you tame him already?" She whispered to Jikyung, carefully as to not let her words get into the ears of the dragon.

 

Jikyung blushed madly all of a sudden, but said nothing and looked at the ground, her index fingers unintentionally poked against each other. "T-that..." She bit her lip and looked away, obviously avoiding eye contact.

 

Minyeol raised an eyebrow, then smirked. "Ah... Something happened hm?" She folded her arms and giggled. "Well, mr dragon, I'll be taking my friend." She casually waved at him before dragging Jikyung far, far away from where Kris was standing, leaving Kris dumbfound.

 

"That brat dared to bring my Jikyung-"

 

"She's my brat after all."

 

Kris glared at Kai, while Kai had a playful smirk playing on his face. "And your Jikyung? Really." His smirk seems off, unlike the usual Kai, he felt extremely dangerous at the moment. It took Kris off guard as the black smokes suddenly lunged for him, but he managed to escape as he flew beyond its reach and landed behind Kai.

 

"Yes. My Jikyung. Got a problem with that?" A dangerous smirk played on Kris' lips, before his pupils shown daggers, and from the tip of his fingers, coldness scaled over his skin.

 

"Brat, you seemed to have forgotten that you're messing with a dragon."

 


 

"Now. Spill." Minyeol folded her arms and grinned at Jikyung who is nervously rubbing the material of her dress. She blushed and looked at Minyeol, still unable to find the right word to say.

 

"Erm..." She bit her lip and sighed. "Fine."

 

"We..." She leaned to Minyeol's ears and whispered. And Minyeol's eyes went as wide as saucers.

 

"YOU WHAT?!"

 

A loud knock forced on the door, and an injured maid fell onto the ground. "M-miss Minyeol..." She coughed blood and held her wounded arm.

 

Minyeol's eyes widened. "He's at it again..."

 

"Who's at it again?" Jikyung frowned.

 

Minyeol smiled weakly, before standing up and walked towards the door. "Just stay here. I'll settle that emo kid." She closed the door and sighed as she walk down the steps, noticing holes all over the ground, and a few slashed paintings broken on the floor. 

 

Then a dark figure appeared before her.

 

His second face.  

 

 

A/N: Ohoho I'm such a . I'm still not telling you what happened that night. >D

But next chapter. That. I promise.

By the way, the villian of the story is showing itself. If you hadn't notice. :3

I'm such a spoiler I'll keep my mouth shut now.

[Not Edited]