Chapter 25:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 25: Command 3 "Roll over!" 

 

"Tsk." His dark orbs twitched in irritation as he moved a step back, coming across the huge claws of a dragon's and turned to make a counter attack. "The other's was still better..." He commented before pulling himself into the dark smokes which bring him far behind Kris.

 

With Kris' huge golden eyes snap back, he made a swift swing of his tail, blowing the furnitures off their spots as Kai moved back. That one cold smirk played on Kai's lips, as he appeared before Kris. One click of his fingers, darkness took over and ran itselves towards Kris, attempting to cover his huge scaled body.

 

Kris roared, his aura caused the ground to tremble, as it repelled every possible dark smoke away from him. His dark, sharp, and absolutely hard skin shone brightly as he knocked the curtains down, allowing light to come through this one dark room which caused Kai to hiss in pain.

 

"No..." He covered his eyes with the dark cape that was protecting his body. "You ca-" He suddenly collapsed, as the dark smokes disappears from his side.

 

Kris was not over yet though, he was still on the run, breaking, slashing, and destroying everything that is in sight. His golden daggers glared through, straight towards the frightened girl in front of his eyes. With a short growl, he was about to swing his dangerous tail against her, until that loud voice tremble about the room, causing him to waver and fall.

 

"Kris! Sit boy!" Jikyung came just in time for Kris to have his first taming lesson, as a dragon.

 

That dragon's body did not listen to what Jikyung has to say at first, until it's resistance finally came to it's limit, and it finally purred down, resting it's head on the ground while it awaits for future orders, it's tail was pulled closer to it's body as it encloses it's sharp wings. For exact, it was completely unharmed right now.

 

Jikyung skipped towards the ground floor, carefully as to not want to fall on the holes that were all damaged by this one and only dragon before her. She sighed and folded her arms together. "Kris! How many times do I have to say this! Stop destroying things!" She frowned and patted the dragon's nose, causing the dragon to groan and glare at her.

 

But the master would never be afraid of her pet now would she?

 

She placed her hand on her hips and gladly glared back. "Kris, I don't like the look on your face now." She stated, but the dragon could careless about what she has to say and was about to swing it's tail on her, until a light bulb appeared on her mind that cause her to grin evilly at him.

 

"Kris..." At some point, the dragon knew that something is oddly wrong with her smile, in which, caused him to immediately pull his tail back. But it was too late as she had said the next command.

 

"Roll over boy!"

 


 

"Can I kill you?..." Kris covered his face with his huge palm as he hides himself away from embarrassment. How could he, the almighty dragon, be controlled by one mere human in which he calls his holder? When did he let that happen? Oh, right. When he gave her that jewel, that's when it happened. 

 

I feel like digging a hole now... He eyed her a short glare before turning his glare to Kai who had absolutely no clue about what happened just now. "Spill, what's it to you for attacking me?" He hissed coldly at Kai which caused the younger to flinch.

 

Minyeol bit her lips, she turned to Kai and frowned. Should I...? She looked down at her beautiful heels which Kai bought for her just yesterday, and how it always feel different Kai was during the morning and at night. She couldn't explain how it was but there's definitely something odd about Kai's behavior.

 

And every moment Kai acts weirdly, she'll call him that second face.

 

"I don't recall attacking you... Hyung..." Kai looked away, absolutely uncomfortable with Kris' dangerous stare as if he could have tore his neck apart now. "I really don't." 

 

Kris furrowed his eyes more, so dangerously that he could have transformed again. But of course, Kris wouldn't want to take the risk as it would risk his pride once again. 

 

Jikyung turned to Kris and glared. "Kris..." She hissed and smacked his head, earning a glare from the elder. "You-" 

 

"Yes Kris, I just smacked your head." She stuck her tongue out and turned to Minyeol. "Minyeol-ah, I bet you know what's going on... Tell us..." She smiled. 

 

Kris rolled his eyes. "You weren't like this when we kissed that night..." He mumbled, as Jikyung blushed and turned to him. "W-wha- S-shut up!" She smacked his arms before and covering her face as her cheeks turned hot. 

 

Idiot, he just has to spill everything out loud...

 

Minyeol let out a soft giggle, before turning to Kai and frowned. "I don't really..."

 

"I'll say." Kai said before letting out a soft sigh. "I'll tell you. But please. I can assure you I'm not the one doing all the bad deeds..."

 

He looked at Kris, hoping for him to at least trust him a little.

 

But Kris had doubts, he always does.

 

"What makes you think I could trust your words?" Kris raised an eyebrow at the younger.

 

Kai sighed. "Should have known... But I'll still tell..." He release a small amount of dark smoke beside him, and his eye colors changed oddly again.

 

It was turning, red, blood shot colors.

 

And that horrible smirk started playing on his face again.

 

"Greetings to the almighty dragon..."  

 

 

A/N: It wasn't that much of a surprise actually. (You mad bro?) I'll leave the rest of the 'what happened that night' to your imaginations. Let your imagination go wild if you must, but no, don't go too far. This is not a rated fic.