Chapter 13:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 13: Command 1 "Sit boy!"

 

He threw his cape over his back and secured it around his neck. Carefully pulling the hood over his head, he took one last glance before turning his back against her.

 

"Where... Are you going?" Jikyung frowned and asked. She got up from the bed and ran towards him. Grasping onto his arm tightly, she tried to pull him back. "Don't-" 

 

"I'm going." He hissed, but softens as he felt her fingers trembling through his sleeves. She was afraid of being alone after what she saw, the darkness that appeared in the boarding daylight. "Just sleep will you?"

 

She frowned and pointed at him. "I demand you to stay here! He's a soul eater for goodness sake you could die! DIE! So I'm telling you to-"

 

"Shut up." He hissed coldly. "You don't know who you're dealing with right now... I. Kris, am dragon. I'm not like those weak reptile who got their souls out like today."

 

"Rep...tile?" She frowned and looked at him. She wasn't able to understand, and probably never will. But curiosity has of course, gotten the best of him. "What are you talking about?"

 

He frowned. "Nothing." He said and turned his back against her, walking towards the door until she stopped her again. "Yah! Stop! Stop moving from there onwards Kris!" She screamed and folded her arms together.

 

"Kris Wu Fan! I demand you to sit right this instant!!!" Her voice echoed around the whole room. One glimpse of the shine on the ring secured on her chest, and a huge force pulled Kris onto the ground. His face slammed hard onto the ground along with his body, and he fell flat on the ground. The heck is going on?! 

 

Jikyung blinked her eyes and covered , preventing a laugh from escaping her sealed lips. Her face were completely red from all the suppressed laughters.

 

He got up and glared at her. "What the hell did you do..." He tried to get up, only to be forced back onto the ground. Like a magnet, His whole body was glued to the ground, and he wasn't able to get up at all. 

 

Unable to hold it any longer, she burst into laughter and fell onto the ground laughing loudly as she pointed her index finger at him.

 

You're dead when I can move again. He glared at her dangerously and tried getting up again. Succeeded, he reached for her and pinned her hands above her head. His face being dangerously close to hers yet again. "What's so funny?..." He hissed, glaring deep down into her eyes.

 

She gulped and blinked her eyes once, twice, she blushed and looked away. "I... I was just..."

 

"Make way! Make way!" Kris' eyes snapped dangerously towards the people who just barge in without permission. These brats are getting it from me later... He furrowed his eyes as he felt an unusual presence of someone along with the others.

 

"Oops, wrong timing again I see." Lay rubbed his chin and shook his head, while Luhan smirked at them. "You may continue, just act as if we're not here." He shrugged casually and plopped himself onto the couch.

 

"Yah. A little help here! Since this DWARF isn't as strong as he seems to be!" That boy in white cape whined while struggling to pull the person in black cape in.

 

That person... Jikyung gasped and pulled herself up, pushing herself back towards the bed as she trembled.

 

The boy then looked up at Jikyung. "Oh! Annyeong! I'm Xiumin." He removed his cover and grinned at her cheekily, with his chubby cheeks shown proudly to her.

 

Her eyes were locked to the dangerous black color on the floor. Kris, who noticed how she looked at the person, furrowed his eyes dangerously on him. He felt bitter, and anger rising in him. His tongue, his throat, his heart felt as if they were soated into something bitter, even though she wasn't looking at that person with those kind of eyes.

 

He dislike how she could casually look at other people, while he could only keep his eyes on her.

 

"Why did you bring that here..." He hissed and got up, sitting beside Jikyung while wrapping his arms around her protectively.

 

Xiumin shrugged and massaged his sore shoulders. He glared at the two whose currently reading the uncovered novels scattering beside the couch. "Ask those two, I was just following orders which I did not know why I did." He rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

 

The black figure stirred, his eyes snapped open, right before he straightened his back and turned to face all other people. Carefully, his eyes examined the unfamiliar surroundings, until his eyes landed on the girl in front of him.

 

He frowned, and he tilted his head slightly, as if he was trying to figure out the person. "Who... Are you...?" He asked through his thick, yet tender lips.

 

Lay dropped the novel he was holding, and Luhan was furrowing his eyes on him.

 

Xiumin raised an eyebrow, shrugging casually before continuing whatever he was doing.

 

Kris felt his blood raging, boiling to grab a hold of the man's neck and burn him to crisp. But no, Jikyung, being the obvious life lover, wouldn't let him do so. She would rather let this man go than let Kris end that pathetic life of his.

 

The man turned to the others and frowned. "What... Is going on..." He looked up, and his eyes furrowed upon the bright light ray reaching into his deep pupils. He covered his eyes with his palm and pulled his cover closer. "The lights..."

 

Click. The lights were off, only a small light appeared beside Jikyung. "Peace. Bacon here to the rescue." Baekhyun whispered and made a peace sign to Kris who glared at him, gesturing him to move further form her.

 

Pouting, Baekhyun moved away and hugged the bolster instead. "Meanie." He mumbled.

 

"Does Baekkie want a hug then?" Chanyeol raised a small fire above his index finger and grinned at Baekhyun who glared at him. "You're gonna get Kris hyung's house on fire."

 

He blinked his eyes once and looked at his fire, one swift move, and the fire turned blue. "Blue flames are safer and much more exo friendly." Chanyeol stucked his huge thumb before Baekhyun.

 

Kris' eyes twitched his anger and he stood up, his eyes burning with fury.

 

"That's it. Get out. All Out." He pointed at the door, but no one moved.

 

There's BaekYeol giving Jikyung the kind of puppy look for him to stay though. "Don't let him kick me out." They begged with their hands clamped together. Chanyeol was in a kneeling position too.

 

Kris' eyes snapped towards the two. "I said Out-"

 

"Sit boy." Kris' eyes widened and he felt his hips getting pulled towards the ground with a huge THUMP, and everyone's jaw dropped.

 

Kris sat on the floor, he sat down...

 

Like a dog.