Chapter 22:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 22: One night makes a change

 

One fine morning, fine morning without even one single sunshine shining into the room it is. Minyeol glared at the figure beside her and ran her fingers through her hair. ", I recalled sleeping on the couch..." She mumbled and got up from the bed, or so, she planned to.

 

Until someone held her back that is.

 

"Where do you think you're going..." Huskily, he whispered as he placed his lips on the crook of her neck, right between her collarbone. Surprised, she tried to untangle his fingers that were locked in between her.

 

Every morning... She gasped as he smirks through her skin and traced his tongue down.

 

Lower and lower... She struggled badly, as she turns around and glare at him. "Stop it!" She screamed, and he was suddenly pushed towards the edge.

 

Gasping, she inhaled a huge amount of air and panted badly, her hair was being messed in a hot mess, same goes to her nightgown. She frowned at him, the man who took her in, who had fallen onto the ground due to the detest of hers, her ORDERS. He got up, groaning and glared at her.

 

"What was that for?" He hissed coldly and straightened his clothes before pulling himself back into slumber. "One more time and I'll leave you at the couch." 

 

His attitude was completely different from minutes ago.

 

She frowned, and bit her lips nervously, afraid that he might start acting up again. And it's dangerous for her. I don't want to lose it to him... Not to someone I don't love... She felt tears building up and immediately pulled herself towards the window.

 

I don't want to be like that woman... Who screwed everything up that night.

 


 

Jikyung woke up, completely unaware of the arm snuck around her small petite waist and also the soft snoring of the person behind her. She frowned and looked at the only source of light shining right into her eyes. Covering her face with her left palm, she turned around and immediately her eyes widened in surprise.

 

So close... She blushed and tried pulling herself back, but his arm around her prevented so. She held her hands on his chest and blinked her eyes twice, embarrassed of their current position. Too close... Her eyes began to wonder, her mind turned blank as she tries to pull herself away from his grasp.

 

"K-kris... I can't breathe." Kris' eyes shot wide opened and he stared at her as she struggles, confused, he slowly removed his arm from her, finally understanding the situation. Jikyung blushed and stared at him, not aware that he has already removed his arm from hers. She gulped and slowly pushed herself up.

 

"I... I'll just go and make something..." She mumbled and dashed towards the kitchen without glancing back. So embarrassing...

 

Kris slowly got up and ruffled his messy hair, as he looked at her retreating back. He chuckled slightly and shook his head.

 

Cute.

 


 

She placed the plates on the table and smiled. "I'm done-" She looked up, surprised of how Kris was already putting on his coat and approaching the door. "Where are you going?" She frowned and watched as he adjusts his sleeve buttons.

 

"Out." Again, his one word answer manages to piss her off.

 

She pouted. "Bring me out too." She said as she places her hands on the table surface. He turned around and shook his head. "I'm not going to bring you. Give it up." He said and turned towards the door once again.

 

"But I have a friend! She's Kai's holder!!" She blurted, causing him to stop his tracks and stare at her. She blushed and looked at her feet. "I just want someone to accompany me that's all..." She played with her index fingers and bit her lips.

 

His heart skipped, these small actions she make could have gave such a huge impact to his poor heart. He shook his head and sighed. "Fine..." He mumbled and turned to the couch and sat down, driving her into confusion once again.

 

She tilted her head, confused by his actions. He looked up at her. "What are you waiting for? Go and change." He said and pulled out a book to read.

 

Giggling, she nodded and went into the showers to change and such.

 

Within a few minutes, she came out with a simple sky blue color dress that ticks his calm mind off. "I'm done! Let's go!" She smiled. She was obviously happy that he actually agreed to bring her along for the first time.

 

Stunned, he nodded slowly and got up. Clearing his throat, he carefully wrapped his arms around her waist and under her knees. "Hold on tight." He spoke softly and gently that made her heart jump. She blushed and nodded, smiling at him as she rested her head on his shoulder. 

 

That night had really made a change for them, both of them.

 

That night when she asked him to stay.

 

That night when he turned and replied.

 

That night when they finally understood. 

 

That night...  

 


A/N: Wonder what else happened 'that night' Hm? *Wiggles eyebrows*