Chapter 11:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 11: Gentle Threat

 

"Yah." He tried, aiming for her attention once more as she was busy burying herself into the pile of books that were brought back by him. Kris let out a long sigh and slumped back to the bed, watching as she ignores him and stared intensely into the book. He gave up and rolled on his back facing her, he closed his eyes and began to sleep.

 

What he didn't know was that, she wasn't actually reading the book, but trying to avoid any conversation with him. She quickly removed the book from her sight and looked at him. Seems like the tables turned... She thought and pouted. Carefully, she pulled herself beside him and took a glampse of his face. 

 

Peaceful, quiet... And cute too... She blushed and pulled herself back against the wall. she hugged her knees and watched. "Stupid dragon..." She placed her hand over her chest, feeling the hard pounding of her heart against her ribcage. It felt suffocating, but in a good way.

 

Given up, she carefully got up from the bed, prepared to walk towards the bathroom. Swish! Her petite body was pulled back onto the soft surface of the bed. "Had fun watching me?" His lips pressed against her ear, gently, softly he whispers.

 

Blushing, she bit her lip and blinked her eyes twice. "I... I wasn't-"

 

He smirked. "You're stuttering." He stated, placing his chin on her shoulder. His deep chuckle pulled the lump on his throat, surprising her as she felt something moving on her back shoulder.

 

"S-stop-" She covered as he playfully bit her neck. "What a bad girl you are..." He continued to bewitch her hearing with his deep, husky voice.

 

He blinked his eyes once, and a bright shine of golden light shone upon his pupils. Holding onto the bed sheets tightly, he squeezed his eyes shut and sighed, unintentionally tickled the skin on her neck, causing her to flinch and tightened her grip on the material.

 

He opened his eyes and smirked at her. She seemed stoned, frozen. "I feel like punishing you." He tightened his grip around her waist and nibbled onto her ear.

 

"MASTER! HELP AHHHHH!!" A tight, tragic scream was heard as a huge sound was heard through the ground.

 

With a light hiss, he released Jikyung and jumped off the door. She was left there, hanging in the worst situation ever. Her ear, her skin, every part of her felt hot, and she's embarrassed of it. She rubbed her thumb against the part where he nibbled and blushed madly. But that was before she sees the black smoke that appear in front of her.

 

Her eyes widened, and immediately, she held onto the covers and covered herself.

 

There was a man covered in black cape, carefully turning his head towards her, he removed his cape and examined her. "Fragile..." His deep, husky voice reminded her of how Kris treated her today. So fragile looking... Kris' words started to echo in her mind, causing her to blush and look away.

 

"W-who are you...?" She looked at him and said. He seem young, but somehow looked older than she is. You can never trust the look on their faces... She furrowed her eyes on him but pushed herself till her back touches the wall.

 

Carefully, the man took a step forward. And in mere seconds, a pile of black smoke surrounded him and he disappeared, once again, appearing right in front of her.

 

She felt nothing cold as her body was being surrounded by the black smoke that brought him to her. It felt more like, death. Her pupils shrunk from the dark hollows in his pupils that shown nothing.

 

"Why would Kris even like you...?" He tilted his head, unable to understand. He murmured a few words that was unable to be catched and pulled back as he's done. "But I guess I can't have you..." A light smirk appeared on his face before he landed beside the window.

 

"Even though your pure, innocent soul would make a great meal..." He was pulled into the darkness. A glimce of his dark eyes was left uncovered. His smirk tugged on his face before he fully disappears.

 

The door was slammed open next, revealing a pissed off Kris stomping his way towards Jikyung who was completely frightened. A blast of wind pulled the door back to it's original spot, and Jikyung looked up with a tear threatened to fall. "K-kris..." She bit her lip and tightened her grip on the covers.

 

Kris softened, his eyes weren't as horrible as before, and his heart felt suffocating. Gently, he plopped onto the bed and pulled her into his arms. His lips sealed, not uttering any word.

 

"10 were found lost, my lord..." The villagers living under his territory said. They frowned and sighed. "Their souls were stolen... My lord..." 

Kris covered his eyes and nodded. "I get it." He hissed, as his eyes furrowed into dangerous slits. 

The villagers bowed. "Understood, my lord... But why would the lord of the soul eaters come here? They would choose death than appearing in the boarding daylight."

I don't know... He shook his head. "Clear this up. And let no one know about this." He said, before flying back to his tower.

 

I understand now... His eyes glared at the wall deeply, carelessly showing his fangs which couldn't be seen in Jikyung's eyes. He calmed his raging blood from pulling the trigger on him and looked at Jikyung, she was frightened, scared, confused all together.

 

Her mind was a mess.

 

He sighed and ran his fingers through her long, black hair. The tight squeeze on his heart made a huge impact on his current feelings. His fury was washed over by sadness and regrets for not staying beside her. He cupped her cheek and wiped the tears off her face with his thumb and rested his head on her shoulder. His grip turned as tight as ever.  

 

He wants her...