Chapter 19:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 19: (Kai) His Holder

 

"What are you going to do from now on?" Luhan folded his arms and asked. He was obviously pissed, but tried to keep calm, since the person in front of him might loose his temper and turn into the dark in a snap of his fingers. And it was never safe.

 

Lay shook his head. "Hyung, let's just give him a place to stay for now. Like Baek's 'cause he's the guardian of the light and it's easier-" Luhan took Xiumin's Baozi and stuffed it into Lay's mouth. "Shut up." He said and folded his arms. 

 

Kai looked down and sighed. "I'll... Go." He looked up and said. 

 

"I'll get myself a holder."

 

Even so... Kai sighed and looked around the place. Peaceful town, quiet atmosphere. This place seems too quiet and peaceful to be true.

 

He furrowed his eyes and looked around the place. No sight of danger around. He relaxed and strolled around town, looking for any potential human to be his holder.

 

"You." He nudged the group of high school girls who happened to pass by. Giggling with each other, one pointed at herself. "Me?" He nodded. Giggling, she approached him closely. "Yes?~ Oppa~" She spoke in a rather uncomfortable tone which ticks him off. His eyes furrowed dangerously, and his aura rejects the soul that was approaching him.

 

"Scram." He hissed, and the dark pulled her strings. She bowed and walked back to her group of friends, and they went away.  

 

"Ah! My bag!!" A sharp piercing scream was heard, and a man ran pass him. Frowning, he turned to where the direction where the man ran to. Annoyed, he let out a deep growl before pulling into his world of portal and opened a new portal near that man, pulling the straps of the bag, he grabbed the collar of the man's and pull him in, throwing him like a rag doll on the ground after he got the bag safely on his hands.

 

Clicks of heels and soft pants were heard as the owner of the bag came towards him. "Omo! Thank you!" She clamped her hands together and bowed at him. "Thank you! I owe you so, so much! I don't know how to repay you." She looked at him who seemed to be curiously staring at her.

 

He examined closely. Her soft, delicate features. Her beautifully structured face, her fragile, weak body. And most definitely. Her pure, innocent soul--- the main jewel that drew him in.

 

His throat contracted, dragging desperately to take her. Craving desperately for her.

 

We want her... The voice echoed. But he managed to clamp it down. "Come with me." His deep voice surprised her. Finally broke free from his stares, she blushed and looked down. "E-eh?" She blinked her eyes.

 

"If you want to repay me, then come with me." He said it this casually, and it surprises her more.

 

The girl frowned and shook her head. "Never. And I'm going to work so if you would-" She stepped to the side, trying to get across his tall body, but he did the same and blocked her path.

 

He smirked all of a sudden. "You don't seem to have a choice." His deep voice turned worse, huskily, it drew unexplanable chills down her spines.

 

She blushed and took a step back. "W-what? Kyaaa!!!" She screamed and covered her face as she feel chills surrounding her. Slowly, she felt a cold contact reaching around her waist. Opening her eyes slowly, she was surprised of how this stranger could just hold her as if he knew her.

 

"E-excuse me b-but-"

 

"If you let go of me, you'll fall." He looked at her in concern and pulled a door forward. "You're in the World of Portals."

 

She looked around and blinked, completely confused. "P-portals?" She frowned at him. He spoke nothing, but nodded and entered one door. Darkness gathered around him and finally, she found themselves in the calm woods.

 

"I see you're back?" The voice of another boy surprised her. Gasping, she unconsciously held onto Kai's arm tightly.

 

The boy, or rather, man smiled and held her hand out. "Hi, I'm Suho." He said with a bright, angelic smile which caused her to blush, yet again.

 

"I-I..." She hesitated to reach for his hand, with an addition of Kai's interruption, she failed to do so. "Hands off. She's mine now." He glared at Suho and wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

She frozed, unable to move as his soft lips came in contact with the surface of her neck. "E-eh?" She was indeed, confused. I mean who wouldn't? You unconsciously got kidnapped by an unknown good looking man and ended up in the woods? That was not something you see everyday.

 

Suho laughed and folded his arms. "Relax boy. I bet you didn't tell her anything yet. Or even ask her anything." He smirked when Kai eyed him the glare. He got it right. Suho is, after all, the never-wrong in the EXO world. 

 

"Introduce yourself." Suho said and sat down. Smiling brightly at her as he gestures her to sit.

 

Hesitating, she sat down, with Kai sitting rather close to her. "Erm... Minyeol..." She blushed and looked down.  "My name is Minyeol." She said and fiddled with her fingers.

 

Suho eyed Kai cheekily. "And there, you got her name." He said and clapped his hands fatherly. Much to Kai's dislikes.

 

"Minyeol, Kai probably didn't tell you anything but, he brought you here, because he's in need of a holder." Suho started explaining things to Minyeol.

 

She frowned. "Holder?" She turned to Kai who looked down, embarrassed with his actions moments ago. She looked back at Suho. "How much do you pay?"

 

"He'll pay for all the living expenses if you live here!" Suho blurted unexpectedly, but true to his words, Kai was more than willing to pay for all the expenses for her to stay here by his side and be his holder. He was more than ready for anything just to control his powers.

 

With an addition of one chunk of his heart wanting her to stay.

 

She turned to Kai and tilted her head. "Er... Okay? So what does a holder do?" She asked.

 

"You stay by my side. That's what you do." Kai spoke, but in a harsh matter that causes the frowns on her face. "What?" She asked, slightly annoyed. "I get money, but I only sit there like a doll?"

 

"Basically." Suho shrugged casually and stood up. "Oops, look at the sun, I have to go." He grinned and walked towards the river. Gently, he stood above the surface of water and sunk in slowly. "See you around, Minyeol." He waved and disappeared underwater.

 

Her eyes widened in amusement, then turned to Kai who stood up. "Erm... Where are we going...?" She stood up and asked.

 

He turned to her and gestured her to come closer, silently, he reached for her hand and slid the cold metal onto her finger. "This." He looked at the black jewel that shone on her pale fingers. "You must never lose it." He said and lifted her hand up to his lips. He placed a soft kiss on the jewel while looking at his eyes.

 

"Understood?"

 

Nodding, she looked away and blushed.

 

He smirked and intwined their fingers together, gently leading her the way back.

 

"Thought you'll agree."

 

So easily...