Chapter 14:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 14: Turn back

 

"Tell me I'm seeing things, I did not just see Kris sitting like a dog." Lay covered his eyes with Luhan's hand while he peek through Luhan's fingers.

 

Luhan sighed. "Lay can I have my hand back- AHHHHHH!!!" He screamed and pulled his hand away from Lay, rubbing his sore hand which Lay had bitten. "Nope, not a dream." Lay blinked once while looking at Luhan's red hand.

 

Luhan glared. "Oh really, how are you so sure? Because I..." He held Lay's ear, which happened to turn into his unicorn ears without him knowing. "... Am. Not. Sure. YET." He pulled Lay's ear, causing Lay to scream and waved his hands up and down.

 

"Ah! Ah! It hurts! Let go! Hyung!!!" He started slapping Luhan's thigh while his other hand held his long ear from being pulled longer again. Luhan released Lay swiftly and Lay's head bounced away from his original spot a little. He rubbed his sore ear as it turned back to normal.

 

"Nope, not a dream." Luhan smirked and turned to Kris who turned pissed off as he glared at Jikyung. "Kill, I bet you a thousand mexo cash that she's dead after this." He snapped his finger once and watched. 

 

Xiumin rolled his eyes. "Please, like you would see her dead corpse floating above the river I live next to." 

 

"Well, sorry then, snow child." Luhan rolled his eyes. 

 

Jikyung gulped and scratched her jawline while blinking her eyes innocently at Kris. "Er... I was just trying..." She mumbled, trying to come up with the best explanation. "I wasn't making fun of you! Really!" She raised both her hands up and shook her head. 

 

Kris furrowed his eyes dangerously at her, then to the duo who was laughing like mad buffalos. "Had fun watching?" His voice turned dark, frightening everyone in the room, even the boy under the black cape. 

 

Even though his eyes shown absolutely no emotions, he was dead scared inside. He pulled himself up and hide into the smokes, casually appearing behind the couch and hid there. With Xiumin giving him weird looks.

 

Baekhyun covered his mouth tightly, and Chanyeol made a 'I'll zip my mouth from now onwards' gesture then raised his hands in defeat.

 

"And you." Kris turned to glare at the black caped boy who hide himself behind the couch. "Come out, brat." He hissed dangerously, but the expressions stayed as if Tao was here.

 

Or was he?

 

"Ouch, Kris hyung is so scary." Tao appeared and shivered at Kris' frozen expression. Xiumin let out a laugh, and Luhan shook his head. "Tao, turn the time on." He said, and Tao obeyed. With a snap of his fingers, Kris' time is pulled back to normal.

 

"Hwang Zi Tao..." Kris' dangerously deep voice caused the others to flinch, but not Tao. He skipped happily towards the black covered boy and grinned. "Annyeong! Kai! Remember me?" He blinked once and pointed at himself.

 

The boy named Kai stared at him blankly, before recalling. "Tao..." His eyes softened and immediately, he hugged Tao.

 

"So many surprises today." Lay said and furrowed his eyes on the boy.

 

Luhan shrugged. "It's like we got the wrong guy when we actually got the right guy..."

 

"Then there's Kris obeying orders and sitting like a dog." Xiumin stated.

 

"And lastly, this boy with an absolutely different personality than how we first met him in his territory..." Lay said and folded his arms together. 

 

Kai stopped and turned to them, his eyebrows frowned deeply after he heard their conversations. The frown wasn't about how they talk about him. No. It was all because he has all the answers to their unintentional questions. 

 

Tao frowned and folded his arms at them. "Hyungs you're mean. Kai isn't like that!" He stated. 

 

"But that Kai is different from how we see him just hours ago." Lay said, stating the point. And that shut Tao up. Dangerously aiming his stares to Kai, Xiumin furrowed his eyes. "Is there something you're hiding? Young lord of the darkness."

 

Kai looked down and frowned, before sighing and stood straight. "There is..." He said and looked at Tao. "If you would, you could replay what happens before. Tao..."

 

Tao sighed and nodded his head, obeying what his hyungs said.

 

"Who needs flashback histories when you have Tao?" Lay playfully commented, onto to gain a smack on the head by Xiumin and Luhan. "Just shut up and watch, unicorn."

 

Tao sighed and clapped his hands together. Pulling his hands apart, a long, metal stick appears to come out of his palms. "Here goes nothing..." He mumbled and closed his eyes as lights crashed.

 

A magic circle appears before him and a click of the clock needle, it rewinds back time.

 

"Let's start from where we left off..."