Chapter 3:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 3: Untamed beast

 

"T-that..." 

 

"That dragon you saved." He raised his hands in defeat. "He's Kris." He said again, clearing her confusions. He jumped up and started stretching carefreely. He knew better of what's coming when he felt the sudden change in the air around this tower.

 

He's back.

 

The dragon is coming back to his lair, and he has to stay at least 1 metre apart from her before he steps into the room.

 

Quickly, he walked towards the corner of the room and stood there, leaving Jikyung a confuse look as she gave him a weird stare for doing so. "What are you doing?" She asked, but he shook his head and waved her off.

 

"Stay at least 1 metre away from me please." He spoke the obvious. 'cause I still want to live...

 

Jikyung tilted her head, still unsure of the situation.

 

Until the door slams open without a single warning.

 

Her hair flew back as the wind blows strongly into the room, papers, pages of books flipped gracefully, but it all stopped as a huge figure appears before the door.

 

The dragon. She curled her hair behind her ear and watched as he steps into the room and closed the door without wasting even a single effort of doing so. She bit her lips nervously. The dragon that time...

 

He observed his lair, noticing the familiar yet annoying figure, he glared deep down into that person's soul and hissed. "Lay..." His deep voice sent shivers down her spine, even though he wasn't calling for her name.

 

Lay raised his hands and leaned back, his back against the wall as he looked down. "Look, Kris I didn't know-"

 

"How much did you tell?" Kris furrowed his eyes on him while mumbling. "I knew I shouldn't have sent you here..."

 

Lay looked up, offended. "Hey, at least I didn't spill the part where you're hers-" He paused and covered his mouth. "Oh sherlock."

 

Kris rolled his eyes and turned to Jikyung, who still seem shock and confused of Lay's words. Lay's words just happens to suprise her a lot.

 

"What are you surprise of?" Kris raised an eyebrow and held her chin, gently push her jaw up to close her lips. His thumb gently brushed against her soft lips, causing her cheeks to redden in embarrassment.

 

She pushed him away and bit her lips. "I-It's rude to touch a lady without her permission you know..." She covered her lips and looked at him.

 

He smirked and leaned forward. "I can have every permission I want to touch you." Once again, his deep voice vibrated sweetly in her ears, sending chills down her nerves as she shiver from the thoughts. Her flushed cheeks turned into a deeper shade, causing her to step back from him.

 

"I'm out." Lay jumped out of the window and disappeared. But they could care less if he's gone, since she was too focused on his deep stares, and he was busy staring into hers.

 

His eyes, they felt so untamed.

 

Dangerously... She felt a lump on , preventing her from speaking. She forced the lump down  and spoke. "W-what do you mean by that...?" Her voice cracked as she tried to speak.

 

He chuckled slightly and shook his head, his arms firmly glued to the wall of her sides, preventing her from escaping from any corner of his territory. He slowly leaned in, knowing that she wouldn't be able to get herself out of his arms, he decided to create some fun.

 

"What do you think it meant?" His hot breath hit against her skin as he leans against her neck, the crook of her neck in which his nose touched felt burning hot. His dangerous, detailed actions...

 

He gently, teasingly nibbled onto her skin, surprising her as he blew air to her skin. With her hands on his chest, she pushed him away and held onto the spot where his lips touched, her face were as red as it could have been. "You..."

 

"Yes, darling. I just took a taste of you." He rolled his eyes and sat on the bed, his gaze gestured her to come forward. But the girl would never listen, of course.

 

She was rather furious of his actions. "I want to go home." She frowned and folded her arms. "Bring me home."

 

"And what makes you think I'll do as you say?" He raised an eyebrow, amused of her straight, demanding voice.

 

"Because-" His amusing smile made it hard for her to continue her sentence. She started biting her lips nervously and looked away. "... But I want to go home..." She mumbled while staring at the blank white photo frame.

 

His smirk was wiped off instantly. Annoyed, he took a hold of her wrist and pulled her in, causing her to stumble and fall on his lap. He secured his arm around her waist and looked at her, close in the eyes until she couldn't look away. Her eyes just couldn't move away from his.

 

With a serious look on his face, he announced clearly. "This IS your home from now onwards." He spoke clearly, such that she could never escape. 

 

It was clear then. She is trapped in the tower.

 

With an untamed beast lurking inside.