Chapter 27:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 27: And it starts.

 

"K-Kris... It hurts..." Jikyung frowned in pain as Kris forcefully tightened his grip on her wrist and dragged her out of the mansion, his eyes shone in deep hatred towards the thoughts of Jaein looking down at him. How dare that mere brat look down on me... He growled and unleashed his true form, his huge claw took a hold of Jikyung's petite body and flapped his wings, flying up high onto the sky and roared as thunder strikes.

 

Jikyung gasped in surprise but held onto Kris' claw tightly, feared to fall if she had struggled. She looked up at Kris. Through his golden, dangerous orbs, they showed absolute anger, rage and wrath. He was completely angered, that was for sure.

 

Frowning, she sighed and patted his huge claw gently. "Kris, calm down." She said, but he did not listen and flew faster, having her hair dancing as her dress did. She frowned deeper and looked up at Kris. "Kris!" She screamed, catching his attention as he bent his neck down to her level, he was flying without looking at what's coming, and that, would be his mistake.

 

"Kris! Watch out!" He dodged it without any harm, as he continued to glare at the girl in his claw. He growled and looked back before diving down, and forcing a break right before they land to the ground. Jikyung was released and she had her arms folded as she glared at him. "How many times do I have to tell you? Yah! Listen to me!" The mere dragon turned back with a light glare, about to flap his wings until Jikyung pointed her finger at him. 

 

"I warned you, Kris. Stay. Right. Now." She demanded. Without a choice, he turned back, but glared at her. His tail was set right beside him, those deadly spikes which could have crushed her bones, right beside her. But she held no fear and was still folding her arms tightly, her head hung highly at the dragon. 

 

"You stupid giant! Down!" She pointed at the ground, and he growled before lowering his head to the ground, positioning his head in the middle of both his front legs. His golden orbs rolled up to glare at her, but she giggled and skipped towards the bucket which she left, which he never knew what was inside until she brought it out now. 

 

A Giant. Piece. Of. Meat

 

"Here, boy, you want it? You want it?" Jikyung waved the huge piece of art from left to right, catching Kris' full attention to turn his eyes left to right desperately for the meat. His eyes furrowed, focusing completely on that piece of art in which he'll devour. He growled and was about to stand but Jikyung stopped him. "Nah-ah. You're not getting it." She giggled when the dragon glared at her.

 

She smiled and slowly approached him, step by step which ticks his patience. He wanted that piece of meat. In. His. Mouth. Now. Jikyung stopped in front of him, with that gentle smile that melts all his thoughts away. "Not until..." Her eye smile brightened his clowded mind, and her next action, was the last step for him to throw off his annoyance for Jaein.

 

She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his jaw.

 

Slowly shrinking, Kris turned back into his normal form. He was in his indian sit and he was holding onto his jaw which she had kissed, his expressions shown annoyance, but his heart was skipping with an absolute speed. Jikyung giggled and raised the piece of meat again. "Do you still want it?" She tilted her head and asked playfully, but Kris could only glare at her, knowing he wouldn't get mad at her even one bit for toying with him like that.

 

He stood up and shown her that smirk in which she hadn't seen for long. Slowly leaning forward, she turned anxious and took steps back instead. "W-wha-" She tripped on the cue and was about to meet the ground, but his arms which wrapped itselves around her waist at the right time stopped her from falling. He pulled her up, with his one free hand grasping tightly onto her hand which holds the meat.

 

"Let's see..." His deep, husky voice scares her. It had her heart jump in excitement. He had her heart jumping in excitement. Kris chuckled and leaned in, the tip of his nose came in contact with hers as he wanted to lean in closer.

 

"How about I have you instead?..."

Author be creepin': Ohoho~


 

In the dark room, where no light was able to reach into, she grasped onto his cold hands tightly as she smiled sadly at him. "Kai..." She stood up and sat on the bed instead of the chair, she squeezed the wet towel before wiping his face, his flawless face covered with cold sweat and pain. The frown between his brows shown clearly which made her reach her index finger to that spot and tried to smoothen the frown.

 

"Wake up quick... I have something to say..." Minyeol held his face and said. I have so many things to say...

 

She bit her lip and leaned in, her index finger brushed against his lips as she blushed. She shook her head and looked away. What was I thinking... She thought and placed her index finger on her lips, as her blush grew deeper. "I must be getting insane..."  

 

His eyes suddenly shot wide open, surprising her as she redrew her hand back quickly. Her eyes widened. He's not... She immediately stood up to run, but she was too late.

 

"I did tell you that you would regret didn't I...?"  

 

You'll most definitely. 

 

 

A/N: I was screaming "UMMA!" when I write the Kris and Jikyung scenes. Because to people who knew me too well, I never liked cheesy scenes, because they make me scream and jump around like a mad cow. *Trololol* Anyways, opps, what will happen next? Stay tuned to the next chapter, until then. Singapore chingus, I'll see you ;) I'll be having a 3 days 2 nights trip to Singapore for fun. No, I'm not going to be in the casino. Don't look for me there, 'cause I'm still underaged. LMAO. I should just shut up and die. *Bang*