Chapter 4:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 4: Her Promise

 

"How on earth is this my house?! My house is somewhere... Not here! Why on earth would I-"

 

"Stop complaining and start getting use to it." He hissed coldly and bit her earlobe playfully, causing her to flinch. Her back straightened up the moment she felt his hot breath against her skin. "Now be a good girl and stay here, or else... Who knows..." He smirked as his lips were placed on her neck.

 

"I might eat you up for real..."

 

Her eyes widened and she stared at him. "You... You're not carnivorous... Right?" She bit her lips, hoping for it to be true, but too bad, he answered another.

 

He smirked lightly, his arms started to tighten around her waist. "In fact, I only eat meat." He smirked, seeing how she started to panic and struggle to escape from his tight grip.

 

He just loves how she's surprise of his every words.

 

Without words, Kris pulled her back and rested his chin on her shoulder. "And what do you think you're doing?" He whispered gently, teasing her bit by bit.

 

She blushed, holding onto his huge hands that were grasping tightly onto her hands. "G-getting away from you... Or at least... Tr-tried to..." She found herself looking down on their hands clamped together.

 

He chuckled and closed his eyes. "I'll only say this once." He said before loosening his grip. He turned her around for her to face him as his eyes aimed against hers.

 

"I'm yours." His words, once again, surprised her.

 

"H-how-"

 

"Ever since you saved me that day, I swore to become yours and yours only." He stated, making her blush for the next time. She found her heart thumping, louder and louder as his gaze keeps getting deeper and deeper. His eyes shone in the brightest affections ever.

 

She blinked her eyes, breaking the stare and looked away. Her hand went to hold her heart that was thumping a little too hard for her to breathe. "Q-quit joking... Okay?... I-it's was just... Just..." She looked at his teasing smirk and blushed. "J-just 'cause I don't want to die okay?!!" She shouted at him.

 

But his smirk was still confidently showing off. "Oh really..." His soft, deep words sent shivers. "Then explain... Why do you still have that, on you?" His nose leaned dangerously close to the crook of her neck, his teeth bit against the silver chain before pulling the necklace out of her shirt.

 

A ring was attached to the chain necklace.

 

Surprised, Jikyung couldn't find the right words to speak anymore. Her mind dictionary was a mess. So instead of speaking, she just sat there, unsure of what to do. "I... I... That's..." She stuttered badly.

 

Kris shook his head and leaned back. "Don't get your hopes up though." He stated, catching her attention as he held her chin and force her to look at him in the eyes again. He hated how she always avoid his stares, avoid to have any single eye contact.

 

He dislikes how everyone does that to him.

 

"I'm a free spirit. A dragon." He spoke carefully, sharply. So different from the teasing Kris from before that it scares her. "Just because you're holding the power to own me doesn't mean you can control me... Get it?" And with that, he released her chin and smirked upon her reaction.

 

Totally the reaction I expected.

 

She was beyond furious. And her mind was starting to function in a very bad way.

 

"How sure of you to tell that I can't control you?" She hissed while grabbing his collar harshly. Just because you're a dragon, just because of this stupid ring... Quit kidding me! She pushed him and stood up, glaring at him before taking steps back.

 

"Nothing can be changed now, even if you throw the ring away, the mark on the ring would find it's way on you." He smirked as he read her mind. "You have nowhere to run."

 

She clenched her fist. Oh how annoyed of her towards his cockiness. How she wished to just shove down a bowl of vegetables into his mouth to shut him up.

 

"Just you wait." She pointed her index finger at him. "I will definitely put a collar on your neck!!" She shouted at him before stomping turning away, stomping towards the window and sat on the couch. She knew there's no other place to run, so instead of standing there like an idiot, she might as well look outside.

 

And there goes Kris. Shrugging casually and falling on the bed.

 

Idiot. His eyes closed up before his mind went off.