Chapter 23:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 23: Panda's sneak peak of the past

Tao

 

Greetings, fellow humans. This is Time Scheduler Tao speaking thinking. And shut up, scheduler sounded awesome, better than travellor, sounds lame. As you can see, author dongsaeng is a little too busy with her studies and she's lazing around her room sleeping and such. So I'll simply take over her responsibilities and mark this whole chapter as mine. 

 

As the title says, this chapter is mine. Mine. MINE~

 

See the panda there? It says, Panda. P-A-N-D-A, Panda, not Prada.

 

Okay so, the author is dead, and I'm taking over the current flow. Don't worry, I'll give you back your precious Kris when you find back your precious author, which I doubt I'll let you find her since I have clearly wushu-ed her with exam papers and huge chinese papers who happens to be a to her.

 

Now where am I? Right, I remembered I was in the middle of changing the landscapes of my fancy rose covered room, I changed the background into a beach background, with a mind blowingly awesome sun shining above and sands on the ground. Strolling around the beach alone is the best thing that could have happened next. Until I accidentally broke that stupid seashell that contains a shell of past... (Works just the same as the rose petals)

 

After stepping on that stupid seashell (Clam shell for exact), I found myself on the top of the cliff staring down from this stupid freezing ice mountain where Xiumin hyung lives at. It wasn't as bad, until I slipped on an ice cube and got stuck in the crack of the mountain. It's so slippery, but then I can't help it, I'm stuck. Thanks to my abnormally long figure, I managed to keep myself from falling straight to the bottom of the mountain and break my . My back is leaned against the walls, and my legs were stepping straight against the opposite wall. It's tiring, trust me, but it's to save me. 

 

Now, all I have to do is... 

 

"Kris hyung!" I cried, hoping for that one hope to come flying over and save me, but of course, which genius would come and save this poor panda from rolling down like a buffalo? 

 

Then I decided to do something crazier. 

 

"们要这样 不再看彼此的眼神吗~ 不再对我讲话吗~ 不再说你爱我吗~" I started singing to some random I can think off, loudly. Let the echoes bring my news to that stupid dragon so that he'll save me, that's all I could think of right now.

 

5 minutes had past, and I think I have sang 5 different melodies by now. Still no sight of flapping blade monster flying anywhere above the blurry sky. Stupid dragon, does he not know to save his dongsaengs at important times like this? What is he doing? Busy making out with that pretty noona of his? 

 

Selfish dragon, he never shares. 

 

Giving up, I released myself and fell straight towards the bottom, only to find out that I fell on the soft water cushion of Suho hyung's, I bet he's drying it again, just so he can add fresh water into the cushion. Idiot hyung never knew a thing called 'pour-the-water-out-before-filling-the-new-water-in', he always leaves the whole thing outside, in completely normal state (Means, the water is still full inside), and wait for 1 year just for it to dry out. Can't he use them to like water the plants... Help D.O a little? I bet he couldn't, he's too old to think properly.

 

I got up and dusted my pants, now it's time to get some punch with that y dragon. That's for not saving me from the cliff just now. I thought and approached the dragon's house without a second thought, or even a plan.

 

Oh did I forgot to mention that something happened that made the dragon and that noona turn from enemies to something else? I guess I didn't. The thing is that, noona and hyung suddenly became more like a couple than pure alliances now. Yeah.

 

And so here I am, standing in front of tall, tall tower, thinking of a way to get in without getting my head bite off by that dragon. Once again, without thinking, I, the kungfu panda Tao who likes to stroll around the beach, no, the sick ROMANTIC kungfu panda Tao who likes to stroll around the beach, got up from that huge tree from beside (By quickening the time of the tree, duh?) and opened the door.

 

And guess what? My eyebrows wiggled upon the sight I see. 

 

I have successfully caught the two in action.  

 

A/N: I couldn't stand not updating. And Yes, I'm studying. No I'm not slacking off. I'm just lazing around for a few minutes until I feel like studying... And no! I'm not leaving my books aside for it to rot. I'm just giving them a rest from all the flipping I did for the past few days. No I'm not stalking EXO right now! I'm here, improving my english writing skills and lying skills. LOL.

Okay fine. I'm not studying right now, I'm slacking off, I'm lazing around, I threw my books aside, and I'm stalking EXO... 

:3 

Okay, I'll go study now. 15th of August! I'll be back. 

Oh and before I go. Inspirits all over the world, you know I am an inspirit too (Just saying). And I would like to introduce this one fic... BD 

 

I FELL FOR A ? SERIOUSLY

 

 Remember Birth of a Family? This fic is clearly inspired by that reality show starring Infinite and YOU! :)

It's a fantasy story about a girl, who is definitely NOT a naive, innocent looking princess in every fairytales you see. Because she, the so called 'princess' of this modern fantasy world, is nothing but a .

Click on that if you feel like reading it, I'm not gonna force you. Just saying.

But if you love me you'll click on it. Lol.