Chapter 15:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 15: Within the flower, lies a past

 

"What the-" 

"It's all black!" 

"Bacon!! Where's the lights!!!" 

"Ack! I think I just stepped on my own hand!!" 

"Ouch! Lay! Keep your metal horse heels to yourself!!!!" 

"Oops." 

 

"*够了!!!" Tao screamed to the top of his lungs and folded his arms together. His eyes were dead serious that everyone just has to keep their mouth shut from seeing him.

 

Jikyung frowned and hid hehind Kris who seemed unfazed with Tao's glaring. "W-where are we...?" She asked, grasping onto Kris' sleeves as she peeked at Tao.

 

Tao grinned. "We're in my world." He said and snapped his fingers, white petal rain fell beautifully from the sky after. The whites shone brightly and proudly despite the darkness that were eating up the whole room. Baekhyun looked around, pouted and opened his palm wide, a light shining brightly in his palm.

 

"Thanks baekkie." Chanyeol grinned and looked around. "I didn't know Time guardian has such a... Fancy place." He shrugged the red petal that landed on his shoulder.

 

Tao shrugged. "I changed the place after I got the title. I don't like books blocking my way." He grinned and then pointed at Chanyeol who intended to burn a petal. "Don't try to burn anything, these are all time tapes."

 

Jikyung blinked her eyes and held a petal that landed on her palm. "Time... Tapes?" She frowned and looked up, finding a huge tree with flowers constantly blooming above, and petals being pulled back into the soil at below. She gasped and held onto Kris tightly, seeing how dangerous it seems to stay on the ground. 

 

Kris sighed and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. "Show whatever, Tao." He said, annoyed. 

 

Tao nodded. "Tsk, impatient hyung." The metal stick in his hands split, and he pulled out a flat sharp object from the middle, a sword, they call. Casually, he jumped up and spun, swinging his sword gracefully before stabbing the white petal in mid air.

 

Time stopped instantly, and the whites were now tainted in red. The flowers hanging on trees turned bright red as Tao landed safely on the ground, he proudly presented the blood red colored petal that is attached to his sword.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Show off." Lay nodded. "That brat." Xiumin pouted. "I feel like freezing him up." Chanyeol folded his arms. "Well I wanna burn him up." Baekhyun folded his arms then pouted. "He should teach me how to do that." 

 

Everyone glared at Baekhyun. "What? It's true, those moves are deadly." He stated. 

 

Tao stuck his tongue out. "Quit being jealous, hyungs." He grinned as the petal grew spines, green crept towards the body of the sword and finally, a flower bloomed, proudly.

 

A water crystal ball floated from the insides of the flower and without warning, everyone's bodies were pulled deep into the transparent floating object.

 


 

"Ah..." Jikyung painfully rubbed her back and looked around. "Where... Am I...?" She frowned upon the movements below her. Surprised, she look down, only to find Kris glaring at her deeply from below. "Get off." He hissed, and immediately, she stood up, blushing madly before helping him up.

 

"Where are we?" She asked, still curious with the surroundings. It felt cold, way too cold for her liking.

 

Xiumin rubbed the back of his neck and smacked Lay's long legs aside. "Yah! Unicorn! Wake up!" He hadn't needed to be told twice and woke up immediately, while Luhan on the other hand...

 

Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol over. "You wake Luhan hyung up." Chanyeol's eyes widened. "Why don't you wake him up!!"

 

"Wake up." Lay casually kicked Luhan, surprising Baekhyun and Chanyeol as they gasped in fear and immediately hid behind Kris. "Hyung! Spread your wings! Those metal shield can block us from being attacked!" Chanyeol screeched and hugged Baekhyun who nodded fearfully.

 

Kris rolled his eyes and pulled Jikyung in. "It's better to stay close if you don't want to get hurt." He said. Though his words sounded cold and unsincere, they still managed to make her heart go fuzzy and jumpy. She blushed and nodded quietly before finding Lay on the ground with Luhan glaring at him badly.

 

"What did I say about waking me up..." Luhan's voice turn absolutely scary, especially that horrible lion head he had. Lay furrowed his eyes. "Oh it's on... Hyung..."

 

"Tao do something!" Jikyung turned to Tao and begged, but Tao could only shrug and looked away. "We're in time, I can't stop time when we're in reverse mode." He stated. "We're already in the past." He pointed at the smoke covered mansion in the middle of the forest.

 

Kai frowned as he looked at the mansion, slowly recalling the past.

 

I don't like this part of the past...

 

"Let's go." Kris said and pulled Jikyung with him, eyeing intentional glares to Tao who planning to approach them while he pulls her in closer. Jikyung blinked and blushed badly. Thankful to the darkness that wraps themselves around her, she was able to feel the hotness of her cheeks without others witnessing it. Well, other than Kai who is used to the darkness.

 

Chanyeol shrugged. "Well, what are you waiting for? Ka-il! Let's go!" He wrapped his arms around Kai's shoulder before pulling him along. But hearing his name being mispronounced, he glared at Chanyeol. "It's Ka-i, not Ka-il." 

 

Baekhyun shrugged. "Close enough." He grinned before placing his arm around Kai's shoulder, along with Chanyeol, they successfully dragged Kai along. 

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. "This past better give me a good explanation, or I'll throw Tao towards the far away land for all I care." He said grumpily and walked along. 

 

Lay sighed and rubbed his sore . 

 

"And this, is the origin of how deers kick their enemy's butts to save their lives." He mumbled and caught up with the rest. 

 

 

够了(Gòule) = Enough