Chapter 16:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 16: Through the doors 

 

"Jikyung noona, you should stay close, to me, specifically, if you don't want to get dragged into the time wrap." Tao grinned and pulled Jikyung closer to him while sticking his tongue out at Kris. Kris furrowed his eyes, his fist clenched into a tight grip before stomping away from them.

 

Jikyung frowned. "I..." She removed Tao's arm and followed Kris.

 

"Looks like you got rejected by your noona, Tao." Luhan said, grasping onto Tao's collar tightly, preventing him from bothering the couple any further, or so they call them a couple.

 

Tao pouted and looked at Luhan. "I was helping here... I'm trying to get hyung to confess." He folded his arms and frowned.

 

"Confess what?" Lay popped out and asked, completely curious and was anticipating the words.

 

Luhan shook his head. "Like we'll tell you... The last time I did, you went telling everything to everyone." He glared at release Tao. He eyed Kai and signalled the mansion. "We're heading there." He said, allowing Chanyeol and Baekhyun to drag Kai with them. 

 

Kai could only keep quiet and follow suit, as he knew that he couldn't possibly beat the light user beside him. 

 

No, he wasn't thinking about escaping, he wasn't even thinking about turning his back against them. He like being with them, even if it's just mere hours. 

 

If only I was born along with them... 

 


 

"Y-yah!" Jikyung panted as she held on her knees trying to catch up with Kris. She was exhausted, but she kept walking, hoping to catch up with Kris, until she fell on the ground, her knee ran across the sharp edges deeply.

 

"Ah..." She rubbed the blood off and frowned. It hurts indeed, but she felt restless. Not until I find him. She thought and looked around.

 

There was absolutely no sign of Kris at all. He was gone. Further from where she could have imagined.

 

He abandoned me? She pouted and looked at her wounded knee. Gently, she wiped off the blood that were leaking out and flinched at the pain running through her senses. It hurts, really.

 

She sighed and hugged her knees. "Stupid dragon..." She frowned, her tears might give in and fall by now. 

 

"Whose the stupid one?" She looked up and blushed as he kneeled down in front of her and pulled her knee closer to examine them. "Light bruises, light scars..." He said and ran his thumb over the wound, causing Jikyung to flinch and scream in pain. 

 

"But hurts a lot for a human..." He looked into her eyes and sighed. 

 

Jikyung nodded. "Of... Of course it hurts..." She bit her lip and looked at the wound. It hurts as hell now... She wiped her tears and glared at him. "Where have you been?" She asked.

 

He continued to stare at her, without answering any questions, he leaned closer. She blinked her eyes and blushed, the distance was being pulled, a little too close for her body to take. She placed both her hands on his black shirt and looked away, her eyes wavering in confusion and embarrassment. Their noses were nearly touching, and it seems that nothing can stop him from pulling the distance even closer.

 

He furrowed his eyes upon the breaking contact and held her chin, forcing her to face him.

 

"Look at me." He hissed and pulled her closer, his nose touched her cheek causing heat to form on the surface. She blushed and grasped onto his shoulders tightly, unable to make up words that were muffling under . "K-kris..." Don't... You're giving me a heart attack...

 

"Ahem." Chanyeol cleared his throat and looked away, blushing as him and Baekhyun faced each other, unable to look at Kris and Jikyung. Kai was stuck in the middle of the two, and he couldn't think of a direction to look at, and so, he ended up staring at the two on the ground. It was awkward, really, but he couldn't help it.

 

"Hyung... We're supposed to go there?" Chanyeol pointed at the building in front of them. Kai and Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

 

Kris cleared his throat and got up, pulling Jikyung along as he held her shoulder, supporting her to stand. Her red cheeks were clearly visible now, and the fact that she's hiding on Kris' chest caught Luhan's full attention.

 

"Public affection? Seriously?" He rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

 

Lay smirked. "You're just jealous you don't have one." He said and looked away, avoiding Luhan's glares. 

 

"Just you wait. I'll find one." Luhan said and walked forward, ignoring Lay's constant giggles and dimple smirk. 

 

All of them looked at the door.

 

"This is it." Tao sighed and folded his arms.

 

Kris reached both his hands out, and pushed the handle in, opening the door wide, and they were invited by darkness.

 

"Let's go."