Chapter 10:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 10: Dark shadows of a man

 

Frozen, surprised, embarrassment took over Jikyung's face as she felt Kris' soft lips against hers. His eyes, as wide as hers, they were locked against each other as they were both too stunned to move. Her mind was a mess, a complete mess, which makes the situation far more worse than ever.

 

Finally, a sound of someone clearing their throat brought them back to reality. With one strengthful push, she covered her lips and hid her flushed red cheeks. This is so embarrassing... She looked away from him to clear her thoughts about their lips touching moment.

 

In fact, Kris doesn't seem to be affected even one single bit by the little moment he had there. He was truely enjoying the whole thing. Especially the faint blush on her cheeks that responds to the whole thing. He mentally grinned and kept on the poker face on the outside.

 

"Erm, a little help here..." Tao's faint voice caught everyone's attention, and immediately, Luhan lifted up the tree that was stacked on Tao's long legs. Tao grinned slightly and tried moving his legs. Left, right, he goes. "Kris hyung you're lucky I can still move my legs or I will stop your time forever." He pouted and rubbed his sore legs. "Lay hyung help me~!"

 

Lay sighed and shook his head in disapprovement. "Treat yourself, panda, I don't feel like helping you after what I see just now. I'm gonna ask Suho hyung to clean my eyes." He mumbled and folded his arms together, his eyes shot dangerously at Kris and Jikyung. "So... answer my question."

 

Jikyung blushed again and looked away, while Kris raised an eyebrow on Lay. "What was your question?" He asked, earning a smack in the head by Lay. "Don't tell me you weren't listening to me."

 

"They weren't, 'cause they were too into their own world, you see." Luhan gave Lay a pat on the shoulder. "Now let's leave the two lovers alone and have some tea."

 

"I would like to have green tea though, you only have red tea."

 

" for you then, let's go." Luhan grabbed Lay's collar and dragged him away from them.

 

Chanyeol awkwardly cleared his throat. "Well, er... Did you enjoyed...?" He asked Jikyung bluntly, earning a smack by Baekhyun. "Pabo, of course she enjoyed it. After all, it's Kris-"

 

Jikyung glared at the duo, and they grew silent.

 

Kris rolled his eyes. "Baekhyun has a point though, it's me you're kissing, so be greatful." He smirked at Jikyung while she glared at him. Gladly, he glared back.

 

"Shut it, dragon. I'm definitely putting a collar on your neck next time." She hissed and stomped away from him.

 

Still on that cocky smile, Kris shook his head and followed her, leaving the two confused people standing there like idiots with their jaws hanging wide.

 

"Ack! A fly went into my mouth!"

 


 

"Yah." Kris called Jikyung for the nth time, but she never turned back to him. She was still stomping off, trying to shake Kris off her tail as she take turns from here and there. "Yah!" Finally snapped, she turned back with an annoyed glare plastered on her face.

 

"What?!"

 

He sighed. "You might not want to go there you know." He said sincerely, which was pretty rare since he was never serious about things.

 

Jikyung folded her arms together. "And why's that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow on him. She's still mad at him, yes, but she wasn't as crazy as to walk blindly without knowing the danger she might encounter later, and listening to a local 'dragon' is definitely a must. 

 

"Because it's dangerous there." He said, moving forward to her. 

 

Suspicious, she took a step back, pulling the distance between them with her arms folded. "Why are you coming closer?" She asked. 

 

He snapped. "Just stop moving." He glared and air glided around him, 1 second, and he bounced out of his original spot and landed right next to her. "Don't go over the boundary." He said cautiously and glared at the thing behind. 

 

Curious, she turned around. 

 

Mysterious person under the dark, black robes was standing there with black smokes surrounding his body. 

 

Deadly. It seems to her. 

 

"Be careful, if you step into the boundary, you might get hurt." Kris whispered and pulled Jikyung closer, far away from the boundary line that was made specially for that mysterious person. "You wouldn't want to get involved with the soul eaters." 

 

Soul... Eater...? Her eyes widened as her eyes searched for the person again, but he was long gone. "Soul eater?" 

 

"Yeah. That's a soul eater. You're lucky you hadn't step into the boundary." He tightened his grip on her. "Glad I didn't lose you... Yet." 

 

Her heart fluttered, skipping happily as she felt joy running throughout her veins. "Kris-"

 

"Who will be able to control me when I turn into a dragon again if you're gone? It's hard to find a replacement you know." 

 

Instantly, she was brought back to the cruel reality. 

 

She snapped her head up at him. "You..." She headbutted his chin and elbowed his chest, then glared at him. "Go to hell! You stupid dragon!!" She screamed and stomped away, leaving Kris with a confused look.

 

"Crazy woman." He rolled his eyes but chased after her.

 

On the other hand, the shadow hidden in the dark stepped out. Carefully, he removed his cover. His dark, black eyes reflects absolutely no source of light when he carefully examined Jikyung's structures.

 

"A human..." He muttered, his face shown absolutely no expressions.

 

"I want to meet her." And he was brought back in by the dark smokes.  

 

 

 

A/N: Guess who. >D