Chapter 2:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 2: He's that monster  

 

Opening her eyes, she found herself in a completely different area. She was sure that she wasn't in a place that feels so shape-y, but a place surrounded by grass. Yes, she was sure that she faint on top of the hill and not in a high tech room!

 

Where am I?! What is this place?! I wanna go home!! She mentally screamed and grabbed her hair while she hits her head on the soft pillow. She then pulls herself up and observed her surroundings. Clean floor, checked. Clothed, checked. Any people around? Che- Her eyes widened causing her to stumble down the bed while pointing at the tall figure before her.

 

"Who the hell are you?!" She pointed at the person. Tall, skinny figure with that perfect good looking face which matches with those sharp, dangerous dark crystals of his eyes. He approaches her then, carefully sitting beside her as he examines closely.

 

"So fragile looking..." He observed with pure curiosity. Smirking, he got a hold of her hands and forced her back to the bed, surprising her with his quick actions. "So..." His eyes furrowed dangerously.

 

"Care to explain who are you and what are you doing here?" He whispered closely, softly which sends shivers down her spine.

 

She struggled, trying to get herself out of his grasp as she started kicking around. Snapped, his free hand took a hold of both her legs and pinned them down on the bed as well. She gasped and glared at him.

 

"Who am I? The heck are you?!!" She practically screamed at his face. Annoyed, he mumbled a certain unexplanable words and glared at her with an undescribable amusement hanging in him.

 

"Me?" He asked, leaning in. "I thought you already knew what I am..." His cocky smirk made her think twice. She doesn't recall having anyone who looked like him. Scratch that, she had never met someone as beautiful as he is. He was so good looking, attractive, beautiful... None of those could have described how he looked.

 

He was perfect.

 

Surprised by her own thoughts, she blushed and turned away.

 

The knock on the door broke the silence in the room, the man turned to his right and growled in annoyance, before getting up and started fixing his tux.

 

She too, got up, but in a shy way, as she couldn't believe how this man easily just lies on the same bed as a girl without even feeling the slightest shame in it.

 

"Aren't you telling who you are?"

 

He turned around with his eyebrows raised. With the same smirk, he shook his head and turned his heels to the exit.

 

"Yah! Wait!" She got up and ran towards the door and pulled the handle, welcomed by the intruding wind, pushing her back into the room as the door slams hardly onto the walls inside. She covered her eyes with her arms and tried looking, her hand reached for the door, struggling to win over the strong wind blowing her back. 

 

As she was able to look at the outview, she gasped and nearly got blew back by the wind again. She gulped and look down, real down from this room, this tall tower.

 

What on earth...? But he... He went out from here... Are you sure it's not a joke or what so-

 

"Surprised that he jumped off the tower like that? You should have seen him jumping off the cliff." A shadow leaned against the white wall as she turned around, surprised by that sudden appearance.

 

The person put up a soft smile and pushed himself up. Despite having the gentle smile on his face, she knew better than to went on friendly with him. She knew, that he IS never that gentle.

 

He seemed to have noticed her uneasiness and shrugged, raising his hands up high in defead. "Chill, I'm just here to keep you company before he returns." He stated and took a step back.

 

She nodded, still hesitating. "Where... Am I?..." She asked, looking around as she felt surprised of how this room is sealed with pure white walls and only 2 exits, the door or the window. She looked at the man desperately, frowning for the hope of him softening on her.

 

He shook his head. "Sorry. He'll bite me off if I let you down. And..." He sat on the armchair and yawned. "You're in EXO, by the way." He stretched and smirked. Noticing her confused expression, he gestured her to come closer, as he points at the seat near his.

 

She bit her lip and walked closer. "W-what..."

 

"Do you know what Kris is?" He asked, grinning as she seemed confused.

 

She shook her head and tilted her head. "Who's Kris?"

 

He chuckled and leaned back. "The dragon." He's eyes widened in surprise and he immediately covered his mouth.

 

Surprised, her eyes widened upon his answer and gasped, covering her lips as she leans back for support and her hands trembled.

 

That man... Is that monster?!!!