Chapter 1:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 1: Down the hole

 

"Stop running!" The children of the village chased after one specific little girl. Those dark, brown crystals which reflects under the light. Her eyes, I mean. She was a child of no ones, one which the villagers call, a free soul.

 

No, she wasn't hated. She was rather loved by the people in the village. Being called the free soul, she, of course would have a bubbly personality which everyone loves.

 

"Jikyung!!" Her name was called. The name which the villagers gave her. She spun around lightly and giggled at the others before sticking her tongue out in a playful matter. "Mehrong~" She grinned and jumped across the several rocks and trees, until she reached a huge cave where no one would bother to enter.

 

They were too afraid to do so.

 

Giggling, she covered and hide, her eyes glisttered with pure excitement upon not getting caught in this dark cave and that this place was the best hiding spot. 

 

It was a bad choice.

 

A loud hiss surprised the child, causing her to stumble back in fear. Sharp blades sticking out of those slender, long snake-like tail. Gold glowing eyes with sharp black blades in between. It's scales shone, despite the lack of light upon this dark cave. The sharp figure, dangerously, slyly, it growled upon the scent of that intruder in its lair.

 

Eun was far worse than fear, she was horrified by the huge creature before her. Creatures like this shouldn't have existed. She thought, but what she sees was far different from how she wants herself to think.

 

Once again, it groaned in anger, swaying its tail lightly as it nearly caught her. She gasped and pushed her back to the walls of the cave, fear for how her body would turn into if those sharp edges touches her skin.

 

Go... She could hear his roaring from how he growls deeply, trying to keep his voice low. She tried to, she really tried to leave. But something was stopping her from doing so, and that, was the wound on that creature's huge, demonic wings.

 

He was hurt, explains how he would get all grumpy... She thought and gently reached for his wings, in which causes him to close them up and soon groan in pain.

 

"Let it out. I'll treat those wounds." She pouted and tried to reach for his wings again. The creature softens, and gently, he releases his wings, flapping it down gently for her to examine.

 

With the usual bubbly smile, she started gathering tools and came back to the cave for that creature.

 

"You'll be fine in a few days..."

 


 

Years passed...

 

"Jikyung-ah, remember not to even trip into that hole arasseo?" The neighbor ahjumma said with a smile. Nodding, she smiled too and turned around.  

 

"Jikyung! Let's go?" The friend called as her arms were both circled by both her friends at the same village. She giggled and nodded. "Let's go?" The three paced after each other towards the library of the village.

 

They split up instantly. She took baby steps, looking from shelves to shelves in interest until she stopped upon that one book.

 

Mystic creatures.

 

Her fingers reached for the book, tenderly, she pulling the book out of it's slot and flipped the pages, slowly, one by one.

 

"Dragons..." Her eyes softened upon the horrifying picture that describes the creature. A horrifying huge reptile that flies and causes chaos in the human world.

 

"Jikyung-ah, what are you reading?~" Her friend tilted her head to check out the book she was holding, until she closes the book and placed it back.

 

She turned around and smiled at them. "It was nothing." She said before skipping out of the library with them.

 

Confused, her friends decided to shrug it off and followed her. On their way back, the stopped by and bought a few snacks. "Jikyung-ah, want a bite?" Her friends asked as they bit off the snack. Jikyung though, went in her own world.

 

Dragons... She smiled and took a step forward. Another step, one more step...

 

"Jikyung!!" She gasped as she felt gravity pulling her deep in, with her friend's faces pulled further and further apart. She was down, fallen down the hole which the villagers had warned everyone about. 

 

She squeezed her eyes shut, until she felt herself being able to stand... Or in this case, float in the middle of nowhere, a place that seemed too magical to exist. Slowly, she landed on the soft green grass, just a few miles away from the huge, tall buildings by the bottom of the hill. 

 

"Where... Am I?" She frowned as her vision was suddenly blurred. And slowly, her eyes closed, her body fell, straight to the grass as a person landed beside her.

 

He got on his knees and gently examined her, his eyes were gentle, as it was rarely shown to the others.

 

"I've finally found you..."