Chapter 33:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 33: (Ending) How I tame my dragon.

 

"Umma! Hyemi wants to ride on Luhan oppa, is that okay?" The little girl pointed at the angered deer as she speaks, she turned to the deer and gave him that one pleading look, but the deer just turned his head against her harshly that the girl pouted and turned to Jikyung.

 

Jikyung gave Luhan an apologic smile next, because Luhan's back was being tortured by Hyemi, that little girl of Jikyung's. And sure, that child was one hell of a problem, considering how her blood was mixed between a creature's and a human's. 

 

Luhan eyed Jikyung his signature glare, then turned to Lay who was sitting there casually sipping onto his tea. "Lay..." He hissed, which caught Lay's attention. "Oh, Lulu. You did well, want a carrot?" 

 

"I'll kill you." 

 

"Come at me bro." 

 

"Stop!" Jikyung glared at both of them and folded her arms together. "How many times do I have to say this? No fighting here! And Luhan! You're holding my daughter there, hold her carefully or you're getting it ARASSEO?!" She literally screamed, which surprises Luhan to lower his head and obediently let Hyemi ride on him. 

 

Lay carefully placed the teacup on the table and leaned back. "They said pregnant woman are scary. Legends are real afterall..." He gulped and got up, about to sneak away when Jikyung caught him again. "Where are you going? You're supposed to be cooking me meals now." 

 

Lay's eyes widened at her. Since when was he the babysitter and cook for this human girl? "What? I didn't-" 

 

"You're going to do it... Right?" She smiled, which turns out to be scary in Lay's eyes after hearing her tone of voice. 

 

"Yes..." He depressingly approached the kitchen and put on that pink apron. "I'm that sacred creature yet I have to chop carrots for her?" 

 

"Touche." Lay flinched and turned to his side, seeing D.O staring at the knife he was holding onto with huge interest. "W-what?" Lay asked, slowly backing off with the knife. 

 

D.O sighed and reached his hand out. "Give that to me." He gestured, but Lay didn't get the message. 

 

"Bwoh?" 

 

D.O slowly turned red and snatched the knife from him. "I'll cook okay!?" He pushed Lay out of the kitchen and started chopping carrots like a pro. "Wha- Yah! You don't kick the head chef out of the kitchen!" Lay stomp his way into the kitchen again and started fighting with D.O for that one simple frying pan. 

 

"And then I said, gee, how weird of you to wear black when you're a light."

"Shut it Chanyeol. Black is cool. White is just... Urgh. I don't wanna wash my clothes twice a week."

"Gee Baekhyun, now you admit you're still a baby like Hyemi, you can drop your chocolate cake on your white shirt. Twice an hour."

 

Baekhyun glared at the tall pheonix beside him and colded his arms together. "You giant." He stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "That's not how you should talk to a pheonix! I'm burning you!"

 

"Do that and I'll make sure you go blind!"

 

"Bring it on!"

 

A person in dark blue robe came and stood before them, it was that one unfamiliar face to Jikyung that was about to be introduced to the EXO family today. "Hyung, bring your fights outside, you know Kris hyung won't like this."

 

"You can say that to the two ummas in the kitchen, Chen."

 

Chen looked at the two who is currently fighting for a spatula and sighed, he turned to Jikyung and flashed a smile. "Hello there, I'm Chen, we hadn't met so I had to introduce myself now. You see... The reason I was gone was because-"

 

"He was in the toilet ting all this while!"

 

"I was not! Xiumin hyung you're a liar!" Chen glared at the snow boy who's practically laughing his off on the couch after ruining Chen's first impression.

 

Jikyung chuckled and shook her head. "It's okay. I won't believe in Xiumin's words anyway." She smiled and shook Chen's hand as a piece of thanks.

 

Chen smiled back then plopped at the seat beside Xiumin, their eyes practically glued onto the small box which is able to indicate their powers, shrinks it and turns it into a combat game within that box. 

 

Tao jumped up all of a sudden. "Yes! I won!!! Ha! In your face Xiumin hyung! Your treat to the human world!" 

 

"NO!!! It's all your fault chen!!" 

"What?! Why is it my fault?!" 

 

"I said... Give me that pepper..." 

"No you, hands off the pepper..." 

"D.O I would appreciate it if you let me do the job alone..." 

"Why don't you get out if you don't like it... Lay..." 

 

Jikyung shook her head and massaged her temples. "Where is he when you need him..." She looked at the ring and grinned. "This would do." 

 

"Kris! I demand you to come back this instant!" She cast her demands. And almost immediately, the dragon came landing right outside the house. 

 

"Oh! Appa!" Hyemi jumped down from Luhan's back and flew outside, yes, flew, she manage to grow wings and fly without fully transforming into a dragon. 

 

Kris sighed and patted Hyemi's head. "Why am I summoned back-" 

 

"Them." She pointed at the crazy bunch then looked at Kris. "You're going to keep them down right?" She smiled threateningly at Kris, which even Kris finds scary and obediently followed her orders. 

 

"YAH! KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU?!"

 

Jikyung giggled, as she hears the same giggle from a few steps away. Her eyes widened and she turned towards that direction. With a smile, she waved her hands at the person. "Minyeol-ah!" Minyeol waved back, before holding onto Kai's arm as he teleports them in front of Jikyung.

 

"Jikyung-ah!" She hugged Jikyung and smiled at her. "So... I heard that..."

 

"Yup." Jikyung beamed, while Kai's ears turned red all of a sudden and turned away in embarrassment, not wanting to hear any further informations that were spoke by these two pregnant woman.

 

He teleported himself beside Kris is miserably sitting by the corner of the couch.

 

"Hyung..." He curiously turned to Kris, who's head is still low. "Can I ask something?" 

 

Kris looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "What."

 

Kai slowly leaned to his ears and whispered, he asked. "They talked about how-" 

 

"Bwoh?!" Kris stood up, his ears turning red from hearing what Jikyung and Minyeol were talking about. 

 

Kai blinked innocently at him. "I was just gonna ask if it's true or-" 

 

"Don't ask." 

 

"Kris." Kris' shoulders immediately tensed up and he turned to the girl, that girl whom he swore to protect since then, that girl who had managed to put a collar on his neck and claimed him as hers, yet gives him enough freedom to fly about. That girl. 

 

But now it seems like that girl was on hiatus since she's pregnant. 

 

"Y-yeah?" He gulped and bit his lips at the girl. 

 

Jikyung smiled. "Nothing. I just feel like eating lemon." 

 

"Bwoh?" 

 

"Get me lemons, now."

 

Kris paused for a second, then sighed and stood up. "Fine..." He grumbled and stomped towards the kitchen, ignoring the two who are currently fighting for the same plate and searched for the lemon.

 

Jikyung smiled and ran her fingers through her hair, as she turned to her left to see the sun slowly setting.

 

And this... is the story of how I tame my dragon...

 

My dragon... Kris.

 

The End.


A/N: I love you too. Don't kill me.

Btw, did you see what I did there? ;D 

 

Oh look a new story is coming!: 

 

A Bad Boy's Bride.

Description:

 

He's a bad boy, a person you would regret seeing. 

She's a nerd, yet a person with an ice, cold heart. 

He always causes me troubles.

She's always stay away from troubles. 

I tried to make things work out for the both of us. 

I always screw things up for her. 

But what can I do? 

But what can she do? 

I'm a bad boy's bride after all.

She's this bad boy's bride after all.