Chapter 21:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 21: Command 2 "Stay"

 

Finally found her way back to the tower, she carefully climbed up through the rope she found in the room, carefully, she pulled herself into the room and shut the door. Sighing, she smiled, thinking Kris wasn't home to witness these yet. "Where were you?" 

 

She thought too soon.

 

Gasping, she turned around and covered her lips. "Omo you scared me." She blushed and dusted her skirt a little.

 

Kris wasn't amused though, he was rather pissed actually. He could have swore he just saw Jikyung pulling herself back into the room without caring if she would fall half-way and disappear from his side forever. The thoughts itself just pulled Kris' heart deep down to the bottom end.

 

"Where. Were. you?" He asked once again, demanding an answer.

 

Jikyung glared at him then walked passed him towards the kitchen area. "Ah~ I'm so tired..." She mumbled and pulled out a carton of milk.

 

"Yah." Kris turned around and asked, trying to get her to spill the beans, but she wasn't about to give him anything.

 

She turned around. "What is there to eat..." She closed her eyes and thought, ignoring the Kris who had his hands both clamping on the sides of the kitchen island. He glared deep down on her before pulling her by her shoulders, causing her to fall onto the kitchen island surface and for her to look up at him. It was weird, really.

 

"Look at me." He hissed and leaned closer, making sure she wouldn't have even a single spot to run to. Her eyes immediately reacted and looked at his eyes, where they were a mix of worries, frustrations and anger. He was worried... She thought and softened. What am I thinking... 

 

Gently brushing his nose against hers he started to speak. "Where. Were. You?" He asked once again, staring deep into her eyes, trying to squeeze the information out of her. She blushed, feeling his breath against her skin was definitely not a good thing. She knew that too well.

 

"O-outside..." She said. Way to go captian obvious... Kris rolled his eyes but still, his grip was still as firm on her shoulders. "Remember this 'cause I'll only say this once." He tightened his grip. "Never. Ever." His eyes furrowed. "... Climb down this tower with a rope."

 

She blinked her eyes on him and frowned. "But-"

 

"Who knows if the rope cuts and you fall? What will happen next? I will never be there for you to catch you from the fall." He hissed and released her, frustrated and angry. He ruffled his hair madly and glared at her. "So don't. Don't ever. Do that again." He said and stomped into the showers.

 

She frowned, afraid, yet warm inside. She blushed and got up from the table, sighing, she covered redden cheeks and shook her head. "Stop..." She told her own past pacing heart.

 

"Stop repeating what he said..."

 


 

Jikyung sighed, immediately regretting how stupid she was to leave the house without Kris' knowing. She regretted knowing how worried he was, how he actually cared about her when he doesn't seem like it. She blushed upon the thought but shook them away after seeing Kris stepping out of the shower, his hand damp from the water.

 

She chuckled and reached for the towel on his head, gently helping him to dry his hair as he stares at her.

 

Burning touch... He felt warm upon her warm touch and held onto her hand that was on the towel. "Kris?" Surprised, she frowned at him who held her hand like that. It didn't seem friendly to her. He's still mad...

 

He leaned closer, causing her to wince and look away. She felt her cheeks once again heating up upon the close contact they're making. Too close... She took a step back, and he took a step forward. 

 

Too deep... Kris sighed and pulled himself back. "I'm leaving..." He thought and turned around, throwing the towel at a random corner and ruffled his hair. What was I thinking... 

 

He grabbed his coat, and was about to reach for the door, until she wrapped her arms around his waist, holding him back from doing so.

 

"Stay." She said. Her voice sounded more demanding rather than begging for attention.

 

Almost immediately, his eyes widened, and he felt his knees getting weak all over again. He turned around and frowned. What the-

 

She looked up and met his gaze. She shook her head. "I demand you to stay, don't leave me alone here..." She rested her head on his chest, carefully listening to his uneven heartbeat.

 

His breathing was uneven, his everything doesn't feel the same.

 

They felt warm.

 

And with a final click of his heels, he wrapped his arms around her.

 

Not because of the command, no. He closed his eyes and rested his head on her shoulder.

 

It's because he wanted to.