Chapter 30:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 30: Black and white.

Author be creepin' corner: I'm such a harry potter fangirl.

 

Split this soul... parts of a whole...  

 

Jikyung frowned and opened her eyes, just to meet a complete darkness which welcomes her with coldness and emptiness in this room. It wasn't a room, she wasn't in a room. But within a mirror. Kai, no, it wasn't Kai. Jaein turned around and eyed Jikyung a smirk, slowly approaching that black mirror which was connected to the black mirror which fell on where she disappeared to.

 

"How do you feel?..." The way Kai's voice echoes in her ears sends shivers down her spine. She didn't like it, how Jaein could just use Kai's voice when she wasn't supposed to.

 

She glared at Jaein, into those eyes of Kai's as she slammed her hands on that transparent barrier. "Jaein-ssi, this is too much! What are you intending to-" 

 

"How about you shut up?" Jaein's short and cold words rang in her ears, before she wave her hand in front of the mirror and shut Jikyung in the cold darkness within the mirror. "Yah! Jaein! You can't do this! You can't-" Jikyung frowned and turned to her back, feeling the cold presence of a certain someone, yet she couldn't see them. 

 

"Newcomer?..." A female voice rang in her ears, surprising her as she stumbled on and fell on the cold ground. "W-w-who-" 

 

A female appeared, with a soft smile that looked like Kai's. 

 

It just surprises her every second when the girl approached Jikyung, bending down as she reached her hand out to help her up. But before Jikyung could reach her hand out to accept her help, she suddenly retreated her hand with a frown. "You're still alive..." She whispered softly and held her hand tight. 

 

Jikyung couldn't understand. "E-eh?"

 

The girl just smiled and shook her head, assuring her that nothing was wrong.

 

"Nothing. It's just..." She hesitated to speak.

 

"... A living must never touch the death." The girl gave her a short eye smile before it disappeared again, her face turns sour and she sat down at the far corner, trying her best to get as far as possible.

 

Jikyung frowned and was about to approach her, but that girl just stopped her. "Stop right there!" She cried, but just because Jikyung never listens, a white ring of magic circle was pushed above the ground, causing Jikyung to bounce back to her original spot. 

 

"Ah..." She rubbed her back and looked at the girl in pain. How on earth did that happen? What is this girl exactly? Death? Is she not a living person? So many questions suffocates her mind as she stare into the girl's orbs. That emptiness scares her, yet it sends a small vibe of gentleness which smoothens her thoughts.

 

That girl forced a smile and got up slowly, holding onto the materials of her white gown as she bit her lips in anxiety. "I'm sorry..." She said. "This is a protection circle, it's to protect you..." She pointed at herself. "From me."

 

"Eh?" Jikyung raised an eyebrow on the girl. "... Wh-what are you...?"

 

That girl chuckled lightly. "Me?" She smiled and looked at the ground sadly.

 

"I'm the white witch. Gain."

Author loves creepin': Come at me bro.


 

"1 more..." Minyeol shivered as she sees Kai's figure, casually running his delicate fingers down that black mirror as he turns around. That gaze doesn't belong to Kai's, it was Jaein, that evil woman within him.

 

"One last piece, and I'll be able to conduct this ritual..." Jaein smirked as she twirled around, that black cloak shielding her danced gracefully under the reflection of the black mirror. She caught the sight of Minyeol staring at her with hatred and smirked, satisfied with her reaction.

 

"One last piece... and everything..." She appeared before Minyeol and touched her hair, causing the younger to flinch and try jerking Jaein off. "... Will soon be mine..." 

 

Minyeol glared at her. "This wouldn't happen." She hissed. "Kai will be back, he will gain back his conscious and stop you. You witch!"

 

Jaein raised an eyebrow, as she stares at Minyeol in amusement. Finally, she clapped her hands in delight. "I'm surprised. You actually found out what I was." She laughed histerically and turned around, letting the dark cloak soak in the shallow surface of water as she steps across the room.

 

"True, I am, indeed a witch..." Her voice, which happens to be Kai's sent ripples off to Minyeol's direction.

 

"I'm that black witch. Jaein."

 


 

"Hyung. Wait-" Lay tried to get a hold of Kris, to prevent him from being reckless as he tries to ram into the room and tear the guts out of Jaein. He just couldn't have Kris killing Jaein, which happens to be in Kai's body without knowing exactly what is Jaein.

 

Since she could have been her.

 

Just because she looked too much like Kai. He was confused.

 

Just because her actions were so much like Kai. He was drawn in.

 

Just because she...

 

He just couldn't. He couldn't take the risk.

 

Instead of pulling Kris back, he slowly released him, and with Luhan completely exhausted from pulling Kris down, Kris' huge wings flapped once and disappeared off the skies.

 

Lay stared at the ground helplessly, until Sehun patted his shoulder with pity.

 

"Hyung, let's get in." Sehun said. "Let's get in and find out..."

 

"Let's find out if she's really Gain noona."

 


Author's corner: 

No. Lay's not in love with Kai.

Stop your otp hearts.

Oh and, Jaein's a witch. Did you guess it right?  

See you in the next chapter.