Chapter 28:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 28: She.

 

With his eyes opened, he turned to his side with a knowing smile. There she is, the girl whom had managed to pull him out of his own protection, his own barrier, she brought colors into his world instead of black and white. Gently, he brushed her bangs off her face and curled her hair behind her ear. His eyes never left that soft pink plumped lips of hers. 

 

"Jikyung..." Her name sounded so right, it sounded so sweet, tender, that he wouldn't feel bored just by calling her name all day. "My Jikyung..." His smile turned wider as he pulled her petite body closer to him and closed his eyes, inhaling, memorizing every single scent, every sound her makes in her sleep. 

 

"Mmhm... Pancakes..." Her one remark that makes him broke into a chuckle. He shook his head and playfully toyed with her hair, curling her hair between his fingers and planted a soft kiss on her head. "I'll get you some." He got up from the bed carefully as to not wake her up. But too bad, he already did.

 

Jikyung opened her eyes and frowned at him who caught his coat and was about to put them on. "Kris...?" She ran her fingers through her hair, slowly, captivitating his every attention without her notice. "Where are you going?" She asked, her frown turned deeper as he shook his head.

 

"You wanted pancakes, I'm just going to get you some." He chuckled and patted her head. "I'll be back. I promise."

 

She suddenly broke into a smile and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Come back quick..." She whispered and he nodded. 

 

"I will." He removed her arms around his neck and flew out, leaving only Jikyung there pouting. "He always leaves me here alone..." She smiled knowingly and turned to the couch and relaxed herself. It was another day indeed, another day which she marks a cross on her days of being in EXO.

 

How long has it been since she had last left? Did her friends missed her? She never had a family, so never once would she had cared if anyone cared about her.

 

Not until she found Kris.

 

That one annoying bipolar dragon who can be sweet and gentle, yet horrible and cold at the same time. That one dragon that she swears to tame, and she almost did.

 

That one dragon which she cared for and wants his full attention. She wanted his eyes only on her and only her. Yes, she was this selfish.

 

Sighing, she pouted and looked at her bare feet, staring at it as if it was one of the most interesting things that she could have seen.

 

When will he be back?...  

 


 

"Hyung!" The younger burst into the elder's room as he was still in his deep slumber. He jumped on the bed and started shaking the elder up in full force, causing the elder to snap and kick the younger off his bed. "Hyung! It's bad! Palli we have to go before things get worse!"

 

With that, Luhan's eyes shot wide open and he got up and glare at Sehun. "What's going to be worse than me having lack of sleep?!" He growled, then there's Lay walking towards the angered deer with his usual i-don't-care-about-the-world face.

 

"Hyung~!" Sehun rubbed his sore back and pouted at the elder who had his eyes literally throwing daggers at him. Then there's the white sparkly unicorn shaking it's head in disbelief. 

 

"Lulu, just get dressed." He said, for once, his voice sounded truely serious. Indeed, the unicorn was never serious about things, not until he has to, which is now. "The time is important, and we have no time to waste." 

 

"Go away unicorn, you're too sparkly." Luhan shoved him away by slapping him on his cheek. 

 

And that, pulled the unicorn's trigger. 

 

Lay snapped and glared at Luhan, before slapping Luhan's hand off his cheek. "What's so bad about being sparkly you damn deer! Get the hell up!" He finally had it and cursed out loud, pulling the blankets off and grabbed Luhan by the collar. "You're darn lucky that I didn't spill that damn secret of you having a secret over ducks in the human word dammit!!" He dragged the stunned Luhan towards the washroom and literally shoved him in.

 

"Now get dressed!" 

 

The unicorn's on fire.    

 


 

"So... Why are we here...?" Luhan glared at the younger who had his poker face on. He turned to the youngest who shrugged and raised both his hands in defeat. "I know nothing about this, Lay hyung was the one-" 

 

"Remember her?..." Lay spoke in a rather soft voice, which somehow, caught Luhan's ears' complete attention, as his eyes started to move to Lay. "You mean..." 

 

Lay bit his lip and clenched his fist tightly. 

 

"I think she's back." He said, his voice turned softer and softer each second.

 

Luhan shook his head and folded his arms together. "That wouldn't happen, not when we're here in the-"

 

"Soul eater's ground? Hyung, this is like the number one soul gathering spot." Sehun spoke the obvious, earning a smack in the head from Luhan. "I know that. But she couldn't be here, not when she..." He turned to Lay who's eyes shaddened all of a sudden.

 

"... Lay-"

 

"I know." Lay turned to them and faked a smile. "I know it too well..." He bit his lips for the second time and looked at the dark clouds gathering that dark room at the high tower.

 

"I just wanted to make sure..."

 

To hope that I'm wrong...

 

Yet wish that I'm right...