Chapter 18:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 18: A treat for that mischievous dragon

 

"Why?" Jikyung wrapped her arms around Kris' neck as he flew above the sky, his arms protectively wrapped around her waist and under her legs. He spoke nothing but shook his head, cutting her thoughts and whines as he eye her one cold glare and place her down on the ground.

 

"we're here." he said and relaxed himself on the bed. He was indeed, exhausted, and wouldn't bother to utter a word to her. Jikyung frowned and sat beside him, her fingers awkwardly fiddled with the hem of the skirt that Kris got for her. 

 

Sighing, she took up the courage and got up. "yah!" she shouted and pulled him up by the collar, her eyesglared into his. He looked away, avoiding her gaze for the very first time. 

 

She was more than irritated. Look at me... She frowned and cupped both his cheeks for him to face her. "Look at me." She rested her forehead on his, her eyes never left his. "Look into my eyes." 

 

"Why did you ask him to find a..." 

 

"holder." he completed her sentence as he watched her with soft eyes.

 

She blushed, but continued. "... Holder. Why did you ask him to find that?" she asked, curious. 

 

He knew he couldn't avoid that, he could never avoid that. "You know that ring..." he wrapped one of his arm around her waist, the other reached for the necklace around her neck. He leaned closer, and placed his lips on the ring. "it's the lock to hold my powers from exploding." he spoke softly. 

 

Slowly, he looked up to face her. "... and the person who holds this, has the power to stop me from losing control." He released her and fell on the bed, his eyes closed tight. "happy now?" 

 

She pouted, unsatisfied with his answer, but said nothing. He's tired... She nodded and stood up. I'll make something for him then... She grinned and skipped towards the cookery area. 

 


 

As she stand in front of the empty stove, the frown started appearing in front of her face. Even so... What does he like...? She pouted and looked at Kris' sleeping figure. 

 

She sighed. "I'll just cook whatever I have here then..." she grinned and opened the chiller, Kris always made sure that the cooling huge box is filled with ingredients for her, just in case he would be out until the next day.

 

She got a few ingredients out and closed the door, placing them on the table and thought deeply. After awhile, a smile crept on her face. "Let's give that naughty dragon a treat." She giggled and pulling the sleeves.

 


 

"Yah, wake up." Feeling warmth on his shoulder, he stiffened and snapped his eyes open to glare at the person who dared to touch him. Who... He growled and grabbed the person's hand. It felt soft, and petite, delicate fingers he felt familiar with. She... He softened upon the look on her face.

 

"What?" He asked coldly, but did not release her hand. Jikyung sighed and shook her head. He should at least ask nicely... "Ask nicely and I'll tell you." She glared at him, but he did not budge even one bit.

 

"Make me." He smirked and pulled her in, wrapping his arm around her small, thin waist. He literally crushed their bodies together as he drew her in. Accelerating, burning sensations caused the dizziness on her head. Her cheeks heated, like a blowned up pink balloon it seems.

 

Da-thump... Her heart goes. Uneasy, embarrassed, her eyes can't seem to concentrate on anything at all and started blinking none stop. Confused, she started wondering everywhere other than one spot--- His burning stare.

 

He cupped both her cheeks and leaned closer. "Look at me." He stated, resting his forehead on hers, his stare burned into hers. "Look into my eyes."

 

His signature smirk was hanging straight on his perfect face, perfectly expressing his heavenly cockiness to her. He leaned his plump lips forward, gently brushed against her sensitive earlobe, he blew air over. Flinching, she felt her ears heating up and clenched onto the materials on his arm. "S-sto-" 

 

"That's... What you told me moments ago..." Mischievously, he nibbled her earlobe and grinned cheekily at her, finally breaking the contact they had. 

 

She blushed, flustered, embarrassed, and obviously, fuming in anger. "Y-you..." She cupped over her bitten earlobe and glared at him, even though it doesn't seem convincing that she was mad. She was more of the flustered side.

 

He chuckled and rested his head on her shoulder, and she tensed up immediately. "Don't get too serious about things..." He whispered and closed his eyes.

 

Snapped, she curled her fingers into a tight fist and glared at him. One huge force came upon Kris' intelligent brain, and Jikyung stood up from her seat. "And I thought I should make something for you! I guess I'll be eating alone then!!" She shouted at him and stomped her way to the kitchen area.

 

Kris let out a loud cry and glared at her.

 

Slowly, his eyes widened. 

 

"Yah! Don't throw those away! You crazy woman!!"