Chapter 29:

How to Tame Your Dragon.

Chapter 29: That black mirror.

 

... Who's the fairest, of them all?...

 

The soft mumbling caught her attention, awakening her as it pulls her back to reality. She opened her eyes, and slowly turned to every direction she could find, but it'll all dark, all black. Her surroundings were so cold, so dark, so cold that she could barely feel her fingers, she looked around the place again, having her hands feeling the cold, chilling feeling on her palms. 

 

Water. She frowned and tried standing up, but ended up falling down again. She was tied down, and she could barely move. It's more like she felt like she had lost her feels, like her nerves were missing. She curled her fingers into a tight fist and glared at every direction she could find. "Kai!" She shouted, but there weren't even one single sound other than the echoes she had made.

 

"He will no longer be here." That deep voice sent shivers down her spine, and there he stands, there his body stands, being controlled over by a woman which wasn't her disgusts her. How could Kai get controlled over by a mere girl that wasn't her this easily? What is she that he couldn't fight over? What happened to his resistance towards this woman for the past hundred years?

 

Minyeol frowned and splashed water on Jaein, hoping to knock Kai back to his senses, but none of it worked now. It's as if Kai has lost all his powers to fight back, Jaein smirked and wiped the water off her face. "None of it will work." her deep chuckle once again, scares Minyeol to bits.

 

"Just watch. Human. Once I'm done with this ritual, you'll be my new body." Jaein fixed the cloak that surrounds Kai's body and smirked at her.

 

"And you may meet Kai at above as you wish..."

 


 

Jikyung snapped her eyes open and looked at her surroundings in terror. What is it that she had just seen? What was that that she saw? What did she see? So many questions rushed through her mind as she could do nothing but wonder and worry. Is Minyeol in trouble? Is that Jaein Minyeol was speaking to? What ritual? What does Jaein meant by ritual?

 

She panicked, hoping for Kris to come home quickly, she held the ring tightly and squeezed her eyes shut. "Kris... Come here quick..." She rubbed the red ruby and bit her lips anxiously.

 

On the cue, the door swung opened, and Kris came in panting, he seems exhausted, but he could care less as he rushed to Jikyung and cupped her cheeks, examining her from head to toe.

 

Without words, she wrapped her arms around him, her fingers trembled in deep fear.

 

"Bring me to Minyeol, please."

 

Kris could never disobey that order.

 


 

"Jikyu-"

 

Jikyung placed her index finger on Kris' lips, sealing his words off and shook her head as she turns to step into the grounds of darkness. "I only wanted to check on Minyeol, that's all." She smiled and took another step forward.

 

"So don't worry too much!" She giggled when Kris sighed and allowed her to continue moving forward to that dark mansion. There, they spotted 3 familiar faces standing in front, and that one familiar face had an unfamiliar expression plastered on his face.

 

"Lay?" She raised an eyebrow and tapped Lay's shoulder. Lay's shoulder tensed immediately, and he flinched upon Jikyung's fingers nearing his shoulder, jerking himself backwards, he turned to widen his eyes at Jikyung, the look in his eyes shown absolute fear which surprises Jikyung a little.

 

Sehun looked at Kris who came forward. "Hyung..." He called and Kris nodded, acknowledging his presence. "What's going on here?" He asked, eyeing Luhan his signature glare.

 

Luhan sighed and eyed on Lay who is still keeping a close eye on that ring of dark smokes at that tower. He turned to Kris. "You should know why by now..." His eyes unintentionally eyed Lay once again, which had gave Kris the idea of what happened.

 

Kris nodded and turned to Jikyung. "We should go, they will be the ones checking up on Minyeol for you." He pulled Jikyung in his arms, about to move when Jikyung pushed him away.

 

"I want to see her for myself." She said, completely oblivious of the whole situation.

 

Luhan's other side came to him again as he snaps easily. "Yah. Just go. Don't waste my time." He glared at Jikyung, causing her to shiver as she take a step back, frowning while trying hard to keep her knees straight. She didn't know why, but the atmosphere feels sufforcating all of a sudden. It was as if, she was being strangled by air, but it wasn't, definitely wasn't Sehun's doings, because he was known to be one of the most tamed member, according to Kris.

 

Her knees felt weak, her vision is blurring.

 

"Jikyung!!" 

 

A soft giggle was heard, as the darkness eloped.

 

... in speculum ad imperium... 

 

That clunk of an object fell, instead of a huge thump of her body.

 

What's left, was a black mirror.

 

A black mirror that speaks disappearance.    

 


Author's corner:

Confused? I'm glad you are.

It was meant to be confusing, my dear readers. Go on, keep on guessing. 

Teasers to those who can guess exactly WHAT is Jaein.

Clue: This creature has 2 categories, black and white. 

Meh, I'm such a bad author. I love suspense, I love cliffhangers. 

AND YOU HATE BOTH OF THEM. >D

I'm such a sadist.

See you in the next chapter ;3